4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Chaosstreet

Aug 21, 2018
This game is crap. because you cant update the thing without an fail message. and the emulator dosent do anything.if i start the game it comes only black screen and shortly i hear sound and then nothing.

Firenn

Apr 26, 2017
Do you know where i can download another game in this studio Mischievous school
?

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
@Firenn It's on early Unity engine with no optimization, they make it to train on Unity Engine (that time Kiss, Illusion, Real and other hentai devs abandon their engines for the Unity, only Kiss and Illusion are still living).
It's more poser than actual game with story.
Better look for (it's some kind of a sequel to Itazura Gokuaku/Mischievous Villainy on Unity) or something from Kiss (CM3D2 or COM3D2). Search it (with HF-patch) on nyaa or anime-sharing.

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
@Netto69
This game has problems with Fullscreen mode in newer than Win Vista/7 systems and you want widescreen? I think that game is too old for that without modding - in that time 4:3 monitors were most popular.

@Frouchteur
After story progress you will unlock 5P for Kanade (MC sister) and Yuzu (girl from intro that "sends" you to jail) and 3P for other girls (well that is before 5P). But group scenes start Bad End route.

Reactions: Frouchteur

popcorn334

Dec 3, 2018
I been trying to instal the game by following the instal notes, but still been getting some problems. Whenever i run the instal.exe (using Locale emulator Japanese) and try to download it nothing happens. I clicked on the second button and a pop up comes up. No matter what pop up i try to click, nothing still happens. The pop up and the instal.exe just closes. So what should i do?
1568359276867.png

popcorn334

Dec 3, 2018
I been trying to instal the game by following the instal notes, but still been getting some problems. Whenever i run the instal.exe (using Locale emulator Japanese) and try to download it nothing happens. I clicked on the second button and a pop up comes up. No matter what pop up i try to click, nothing still happens. The pop up and the instal.exe just closes. So what should i do?
View attachment 399512
Works after i changed the file location from my second harddrive to document

Aug 17, 2018
Stuck on step 3 where I installed the patch 2.10 into the folder and I ran the "GOKUAKU" exe. with the locale emulator and a small box with japanese letters and doesn't work. help?

Nadlug

Jul 21, 2017
I've got the game working perfectly fine un-patched and with the 2.0 (2.1?) patch.
However after running the HF Patch for 2.1 as the instructions describe the dialogue isn't in English or Japanese and the game shutdown after a few text scenes on a new game.

Tried installing the HF patch into the data folder as described a few pages back and moving the executable one directory above but no luck getting this to work.

Started over and tried the 1.0 (1.1?) Patch and H patch, Same as before, Vanilla worked, patched worked H patch screws up the text but is playable at least. If by playable you mean clicking random strings of face roll text and guessing their meaning.

Anyone got any ideas I can try or should I find some fap material that has much MUCH less effort involved in its setup.

Last edited:

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
up
First question: did you play the game after applying 2.0 patch? You need to install patch 2.0 -> play Gokuaku -> close it -> install HF 2.x patch.
Second: are you using Applocale or Japanese Region? Game needs it to work properly.
Third: what system do you have? On Win8 and later you need to install DirectX 9 and copy one special .dll to the location of the .exe

Nadlug

Jul 21, 2017
up
First question: did you play the game after applying 2.0 patch? You need to install patch 2.0 -> play Gokuaku -> close it -> install HF 2.x patch.
Second: are you using Applocale or Japanese Region? Game needs it to work properly.
Third: what system do you have? On Win8 and later you need to install DirectX 9 and copy one special .dll to the location of the .exe
1.) Yes
2.)I am using a Locale Emulator. A link to a tutorial in the OP lead me to it as its the only page that still exists. As i said the unpatched and patched game work perfectly fine. Everything breaks only after installing the HF patch.
3.) W10 Pro, have installed directX9 (from the games installer once during my first install attempt)

My install process was as follows.
Base game in a location in a folder under desktop using locale emulator> Run game to train scene. >Install 2.0 or 1.0 Patch> Run game to train scene. > install corresponding HF patch > Run game, get non English or Japanese dialogue text game auto closes before train scene. with HF 1.x the game continues to run normally except for the text

Its difficult to say exactly when since i cant read any of the dialogue but its between when the PC is looking at their desk and the first scene at the train station with his sister

Had a random idea and in installed the 2.x patch in a separate location from the unpatched game. And it works somehow. Still cant get the damn HF patch to work.

Got the translation to work but the game still auto closes after the point where your caracter looks at the clock and says perfect timing in the intro

Last edited:

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
Try to change Region to Japan. Gibberish in place of text occurs when you don't use correct region OR your Locale Emulator is working incorrectly.
Did you try to load full save from the HF patch?

nick148

Aug 11, 2016
1.) Yes
2.)I am using a Locale Emulator. A link to a tutorial in the OP lead me to it as its the only page that still exists. As i said the unpatched and patched game work perfectly fine. Everything breaks only after installing the HF patch.
3.) W10 Pro, have installed directX9 (from the games installer once during my first install attempt)

My install process was as follows.
Base game in a location in a folder under desktop using locale emulator> Run game to train scene. >Install 2.0 or 1.0 Patch> Run game to train scene. > install corresponding HF patch > Run game, get non English or Japanese dialogue text game auto closes before train scene. with HF 1.x the game continues to run normally except for the text

Its difficult to say exactly when since i cant read any of the dialogue but its between when the PC is looking at their desk and the first scene at the train station with his sister

Had a random idea and in installed the 2.x patch in a separate location from the unpatched game. And it works somehow. Still cant get the damn HF patch to work.

Got the translation to work but the game still auto closes after the point where your caracter looks at the clock and says perfect timing in the intro
Quick question: You are opening this file right?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I remember playing the 1.x version for months as 2.x also crashed after minutes. Then i redownloaded the game, followed the instructions, saw the folder that i didn't bother to check before and somehow it hasn't crashed more than 2 times since.

Nadlug

Jul 21, 2017
Quick question: You are opening this file right?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I remember playing the 1.x version for months as 2.x also crashed after minutes. Then i redownloaded the game, followed the instructions, saw the folder that i didn't bother to check before and somehow it hasn't crashed more than 2 times since.
Yes, Did more finagling with it and it seems the game shuts itself off whenever specifically the train scene is loaded.

helllbooy

Nov 12, 2017
Hello
can you help me how to get good ending for Hinata and Tomo ?
i managet get every girl to lv3 + i get exclusive dress at certain point for them
but i still cant get Tome and Hikari Good ending
someone know what is needed for them to get good ending?

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Hello
can you help me how to get good ending for Hinata and Tomo ?
i managet get every girl to lv3 + i get exclusive dress at certain point for them
but i still cant get Tome and Hikari Good ending
someone know what is needed for them to get good ending?

If you managed to get all girls to level 3 then you effectively locked yourself out from Hinata and Tomo good ending since it seem to follow priority list.
Kaede > Hikaru > Hinata > Tomo > Yuzu

Reactions: helllbooy

helllbooy

Nov 12, 2017

If you managed to get all girls to level 3 then you effectively locked yourself out from Hinata and Tomo good ending since it seem to follow priority list.
Kaede > Hikaru > Hinata > Tomo > Yuzu
i dont think thes the problem
i tried use older back up save where i have Kaede LV3 and Hikaru, Hinata, Tomo, Yuzu LV2
but nothing changet after i get to lv3 for Hinata or Tomo still no ending scene

btw someone have save where i can watch the ending if nothing else?
quite annoying, that only this 2 i not seen.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote