4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

BOLNICHKA39

Jul 27, 2021
Yeah, trying to find more games like heat but straightish domatrix simulator does have a gloryhole scene but thats it.
FarmD is a jankier than heat though.
What is domatrix? I couldn't find anything with that name, can you provide a link to it?

Sep 29, 2018
how do i iactivate playerbody and can i do it without vr
Hold down the "E" button, if I remember correct it's the bottom one, where the body is. Just press "S", it's a toggle.
Also, everything accessible in VR is also accessible in Desktop mode. Expect jankier controls, though.

Beble123

May 16, 2023
how do i play vr in this game, when i launch it with my quest 2 connected it doesnt launch in vr, i downloaded the Gofile version btw ,if thats the problem what version should i get

lolidk562

Aug 24, 2021
how do you launch it to have it work on quest 2? i launch it throught the steamvr but it shows controls for pc and the controllers do nothing. ((sorry not an english speaker))

Mr.Waffle

Jul 23, 2018
how do you launch it to have it work on quest 2? i launch it throught the steamvr but it shows controls for pc and the controllers do nothing. ((sorry not an english speaker))
Try launching it while in Steam VR
Some games also ask you if you want to launch it in Desktop or VR which you want to check your desktop just in case

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes