4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
I honestly don't even sub to people if I can't try their game out in the raw first. A few games being here are the only reason I ever subbed to anything and gave real feedback in the end of things.
Perfectly understandable. Same reason I wait for reviews these days.

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
I honestly don't even sub to people if I can't try their game out in the raw first. A few games being here are the only reason I ever subbed to anything and gave real feedback in the end of things.
True, not many likes to sub +20$ just to find out they wasted money on garbage. I rather test things out and sub if its good.

On a sidenote can someone answer me 2 questions?

What does the E menu nose and whatever at the bottom icon do? Clicking on them doesnt seem to change anything.
Is there no way to make 2 chars interact like in Heat?

Aug 18, 2020
True, not many likes to sub +20$ just to find out they wasted money on garbage. I rather test things out and sub if its good.

On a sidenote can someone answer me 2 questions?

What does the E menu nose and whatever at the bottom icon do? Clicking on them doesnt seem to change anything.
Is there no way to make 2 chars interact like in Heat?
top icon enables snout view for furry purists, bottom icon is toy holder for people using penetratables

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Maybe this game would be on par with heat if the dev hadn't wasted most of his time on anti-piracy crap :KEK:
Yeah, there are barely any poses and most of all I don't see any pose saving features or ability to do much with the customization outside of size and color. No real texture options other than that. I don't get how all these new games lack basic features even ps1 had.

Reactions: Synthia_

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Poses seem insanely easy to implement too, it's literally just the devs moving the models around and then saving a few presets. I don't think it would even require any new coding.

Synthia_

Jun 25, 2022
Poses seem insanely easy to implement too, it's literally just the devs moving the models around and then saving a few presets. I don't think it would even require any new coding.
This is the same dev that has graced his game with the likes of a degenerate such as Jasonafex, so I wouldn't expect much.

• Sad
Reactions: Yolomeus

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
Yeah, there are barely any poses and most of all I don't see any pose saving features or ability to do much with the customization outside of size and color. No real texture options other than that. I don't get how all these new games lack basic features even ps1 had.
Even heat misses pretty of basic stuff.

For this kind of games i want to see the following as baseline:

1. Unlocked poses. Aka if i choose a sitting pose i should be able to move that around freely.
  2. A big enough, toggleable 3d move indicator. I have this in Koikatsu where i place accessories, why cant i click on a char and move them up/down, left/right, spin easily? Why dont we have better visuals for those?
  3. Auto-penetration and hip movement. Even heat fails having this consistently.
  4. Free camera, soo many fails to have a free camera its shameful.
  5. Edit colors, add accessories and such. See Koikatsu.
  6. MIRRORING! Seriously, just let me mirror move limbs, its awful how i have to separately do the both and they are never similar enough.
  7. Freakin customizable controls. For the love of god why do i need to press evething on my keyboard just to figure out what does what?!

Last edited:

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
Active here again sorry about the absence will update the thread more often now over at my thread =3

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes