4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

SilentSix

Stay safe!
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
IntiMateVR_u18chan.png

Overview:
IntiMate is an anthro themed VR Game for adults.
Play and interact with animated characters that react to what you do in different scenarios and scenes.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-12
Release Date: 2022-08-31
Developer: Vitki
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Bypass Authentication:

VR RECOMMENDED!
DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - -

Win(v0.2.9.1): - - - -
Others: v0.2.9.1 CRACK

Thank you ~/. for the crack and lolsassman2004 for the game.

OculusScreenshot1617166500.jpeg OculusScreenshot1617166574.jpeg OculusScreenshot1617166549.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Arryn

Sep 24, 2018
Assuming you're the dev for this game:
- Looks interesting. Would try it but don't have VR.
- Maybe put a demo version or a publicly available version or even free pictures on your Patreon so potential subscribers can know what your game is about on your patreon. :)

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Play and interact with animated characters that react to what you do in different scenarios and scenes.

MC: "I'll apologize later with the neighbours for not having curtains yet to save them from the unnecessary traumas."

Last edited:

Mr.Waffle

Jul 23, 2018
Gave this game a try and honestly the room is super cozy and i just want to lay down and chill on the bed, the cute bunny and cat boys are a plus; shame you can only choose one at a time.

tho to get them to eat their veggies i had to try way too hard. - Fixed in new version

Last edited:

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
anyway, i'm surprised this game got accepted here
i thought it wouldn't because the admin probably think the character is underage or something because of their small stature and cute looks, but here it is, the game in all of its glory

can't play it though. ;(

Speedy1717

Sep 9, 2017
anyway, i'm surprised this game got accepted here
i thought it wouldn't because the admin probably think the character is underage or something because of their small stature and cute looks, but here it is, the game in all of its glory

can't play it though. ;(
So, just to help you out a bit, VR is not as expensive as you think, 300$ Gets you the Oculus Quest 2 which is top of the line, pc free and cable free, and if you want to play a game such as this, you will also need a cable that can transfer data, So ill say 350$ (380 if you go for oculus Link), comparing that to say the PS5 you get what is essentially a console that you wear on your head, for 100$ less and gives you a brand new experience. (If people choose not to get VR, thats fine, its essentially an investment right now, But please don't believe that the prices are as high as they seem, the prices are dropping to reasonable degrees now)

Mr.Waffle

Jul 23, 2018
So, just to help you out a bit, VR is not as expensive as you think, 300$ Gets you the Oculus Quest 2 which is top of the line, pc free and cable free, and if you want to play a game such as this, you will also need a cable that can transfer data, So ill say 350$ (380 if you go for oculus Link), comparing that to say the PS5 you get what is essentially a console that you wear on your head, for 100$ less and gives you a brand new experience. (If people choose not to get VR, thats fine, its essentially an investment right now, But please don't believe that the prices are as high as they seem, the prices are dropping to reasonable degrees now)
Pro tip: Virtual Desktop for Quest 2 for that wireless PC VR
oh and get beat saber ;)

Reactions: atur
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes