4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
Control options for Player's virtual waist:

Fleshlight mode - attach a controller to a movable toy or your hand, engage in action and move it up/down or back/forth. This mode inverts the movement so when you move the toy down your "device" the virtual waist will move forward.

Waist mode - attach a controller to your waist, engage in action and move your waist back/forth. You can use a stationary toy in this case.

Both modes can be used with movable and stationary toys if you prefer to do so.

The tracking starts when you are close to the back of the character (in him).

Patch Note:

• Player's "assets" and butt action (Auto, Fleshlight/Waist controls)
  • New environment
  • New pose
  • New post processing
  • New lighting
  • Petting improvements
  • Character's placement variations
  • Toy targeting improvements
  • Patreon authentication
  • Eye targeting changes
  • UI and controls improvements
  • Various fixes and improvements
  • Credits update

good news and bad news
good news;
here's 1.5's files
Mega

bad news;
he added patreon authentication, so you won't be able to play it until someone makes a crack for it.
thankyou for the share, hopefully we can get someone to crack it.

Reactions: isthisfacebookplus

newcarter

Sep 8, 2017
cant wait for the crack 2 but if i get 15 first im deff going to go and support hopefully alot more will to so we can speed this awesome game up

toastywaffelz

Sep 24, 2020
I just don't like how instead of being a purchase-based game, it is effectively a subscription-based piece of software like Netflix or something. I'd be fine with just buying it, but making people pay 15 bucks a month for continued access to a game they already downloaded is just excessive.

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
they'd probably get way more people willing to throw money at them if it was like, 2-5$ a month. i'm not one of those people who has a shitload of disposable income so 15$ a month for a tech demo with one room, 2 characters, and no sound isnt really on the books. whats there is definately quality, i'm just not on board with treating it like star citizen lol

Last edited:

newcarter

Sep 8, 2017
I just don't like how instead of being a purchase-based game, it is effectively a subscription-based piece of software like Netflix or something. I'd be fine with just buying it, but making people pay 15 bucks a month for continued access to a game they already downloaded is just excessive.
i paid for patreon before even if you stop paying you have access to what ever game you got while paying so the patreon verification will still see that you paid for that version

toastywaffelz

Sep 24, 2020
i paid for patreon before even if you stop paying you have access to what ever game you got while paying so the patreon verification will still see that you paid for that version
ahh thanks for clarifying, I just never subscribe to anything so I just assumed you had to keep paying for it lol

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
thanks for looking into it for us at least, hopefully someone else feels like taking it on.

Kilosan

Mar 10, 2019
I did take a small look into this but on top of the game using il2cpp it is also partially obfuscated which makes it that much more annoying. For a pure VR game where I can't actually test anything this is going to be a hard pass from me.
Ah well, thank you anyway crack lord.

Hopefully somebody will crack it sometime.

Mr.Waffle

Jul 23, 2018
So are you saying that this game is a one time payment thing?
If it is i don't mind throwing money for it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

newcarter

Sep 8, 2017
So are you saying that this game is a one time payment thing?
If it is i don't mind throwing money for it.
no im saying if you paid for it when 1.5 was out and you downloaded it and authenticated that next month and you dont pay you still can play 1.5 even tho your not a member no more
now if you want the next version you would need to pay to be a member again unless it dropped in that same month of your last membership

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Waffle
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes