4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
Control options for Player's virtual waist:

Fleshlight mode - attach a controller to a movable toy or your hand, engage in action and move it up/down or back/forth. This mode inverts the movement so when you move the toy down your "device" the virtual waist will move forward.

Waist mode - attach a controller to your waist, engage in action and move your waist back/forth. You can use a stationary toy in this case.

Both modes can be used with movable and stationary toys if you prefer to do so.

The tracking starts when you are close to the back of the character (in him).

Patch Note:

• Player's "assets" and butt action (Auto, Fleshlight/Waist controls)
  • New environment
  • New pose
  • New post processing
  • New lighting
  • Petting improvements
  • Character's placement variations
  • Toy targeting improvements
  • Patreon authentication
  • Eye targeting changes
  • UI and controls improvements
  • Various fixes and improvements
  • Credits update

good news and bad news
good news;
here's 1.5's files
Mega

bad news;
he added patreon authentication, so you won't be able to play it until someone makes a crack for it.
Hi sorry to ping you, but is it possible you have v0.1.6? Just want to update the crack req with the 0.1.6 file unless you want to post it in the comments section over at the thread, cheers.

Last edited:

Veolaz

Jul 1, 2020
the V0.1.6 files someone sent me (but still need patreon authentication) :

Mega

(i'll also put it in the request thread)
I can't control it using mouse and keyboard... And they released 2 updates, the latest update is 0.1.6.2...
Maybe they fixed controlling issues? Can you get the latest version?

nweiss

Nov 12, 2017
I can't control it using mouse and keyboard... And they released 2 updates, the latest update is 0.1.6.2...
you can't play without crack anyway....

TigerLove

Jun 8, 2020

it's VR only that's probably why... someone else posted the "2D" so PC-version on the other request post for this game, but still probably needs patreon login anyways so even i can't play them this is why i posted the VR version myself to try get progression on a crack or something hopefully someone finds a way :3

Veolaz

Jul 1, 2020
it's VR only that's probably why... someone else posted the "2D" so PC-version on the other request post for this game, but still probably needs patreon login anyways so even i can't play them this is why i posted the VR version myself to try get progression on a crack or something hopefully someone finds a way :3
Oh I guess it's integrated into the game but it seems they made two separate game for different controls?
So would you also send me the 2D controls link? I might could find someone for help :eek: but it may take time

TigerLove

Jun 8, 2020
Oh I guess it's integrated into the game but it seems they made two separate game for different controls?
So would you also send me the 2D controls link? I might could find someone for help :eek: but it may take time
Hmm I will request it now, never done a crack request before here so hopefully everything is done right.

edit: [Unity] IntiMate VR [0.1.5] [Vitki] | F95zone
someone posted the 2D link in there, and i posted the VR one in there as well as there is 2 threads for this game so that if someone comes here or goes there they could find it anyways xD

_SP_

Jan 17, 2021
There a new update on patreon version 0.1.6.2
Can not wait to be uploadet here
You know!
It has already been here in
two days ago, the 0.1.6.2 version.
The problem is that, there are three forums page has been created to IntiMate .
And therefore the whole is untraceable.

We are here: https://f95zone.to/threads/intimate-vr-0-1-4-vitki.78351/

And that what you are looking for is here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/intimate-vr-0-1-6-vitki.80607/

And this was created when it first became a topic of the game:
https://f95zone.to/threads/intimate-vr-0-1-3-vitki.78136/

Shoroch

Aug 18, 2018
I have money saved up for this game, but not a full price every month, Jesus...
If Vitki is reading this, then pal, for the final product, even 30$. But that would require a bit more characters and much more interaction.
I'm just afraid of the Patreon syndrome of endless development dropped in the middle to be never picked up again.

Reactions: Mr.Waffle

kokokojihuoi

Nov 1, 2020
I have money saved up for this game, but not a full price every month, Jesus...
If Vitki is reading this, then pal, for the final product, even 30$. But that would require a bit more characters and much more interaction.
I'm just afraid of the Patreon syndrome of endless development dropped in the middle to be never picked up again.
Imagine. £30 is what you can pay for a lot of full games. This dude wants it ufcking monthly.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes