• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

bearmeat82

Dec 14, 2021
Nice, and thanks for sharing. Hope on a cracked version on the future. The game is unplayable unless you subscribe their Patreon... And well can't waste 13$ at month for it.

EDIT: I found a site with downloads links of 0.1.7 VR and 2D version with a crack. I downloaded it and tried both version, but as the game screen load (the one with auth request) it show 2 hands and not let me to click any buttons... So if someone's want to try it maybe I'll post the link.

I'm not posting it right now as I'm a newbie here and not sure if is allowed to post external links.

Last edited:

SmolMage

Dec 14, 2019
Nice, and thanks for sharing. Hope on a cracked version on the future. The game is unplayable unless you subscribe their Patreon... And well can't waste 13$ at month for it.

EDIT: I found a site with downloads links of 0.1.7 VR and 2D version with a crack. I downloaded it and tried both version, but as the game screen load (the one with auth request) it show 2 hands and not let me to click any buttons... So if someone's want to try it maybe I'll post the link.

I'm not posting it right now as I'm a newbie here and not sure if is allowed to post external links.
What site did you land on?

bearmeat82

Dec 14, 2021
What site did you land on?
Well I'll give you the link then if is ok to post it. So you can try if can works a version and how can push buttons, with mouse and keyb seems to do nothing.

So, here's the link:

Hope someone's make it works (if can works) and then tell me here.

Last edited:

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
I haven't been able to get 1.9 or later to work with any of the cracking methods outside of Fiddler, since I really don't wanna go that route. Python 3.9 installed, flask and requests installed per the walkthrough instructions. I get the python window to open stating it's a production server etc, but when I overwrite the game's folder with the cracked one, the game just fails to open. when I don't overwrite it, I get to the patreon login screen, and I go nowhere since I'm not a patron.

Override5

Jan 14, 2022
1642254340522.png

Im attempting to run the 2D version of 0.1.8.2, and I keep getting this. The server runs perfectly, the crack is installed properlly, but the only solution ive found was "You used the wrong files, try this" and i did, but i still got this screen. Help?

Reactions: Sem_Revitto

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
This game seems like a hassle to run even if you are a patron of it. I will probably be passing on this one.

Reactions: sexyb83

JlSecrets

Apr 4, 2021
Just letting yall know, the creator and their peeps knows of this thread and others like it, i know the group thats why, im not part of the group, but we do go way back when i used to troll them, they is being stingy with this one tho which is weird, i know their big gains are commissions and the characters they make. well, ill leave yall with this hint, its a unity game... and totally no way to "play" an already made unity game...

newcarter

Sep 8, 2017
update 2.8.0

Patch Note:

• 'Weight' option for character creator
Chubbies are the best.

• Uri**tion
To enable it - go to the 'Gameplay' tab in the Settings, turn on 'Extreme content' and 'Ur**e'

• Scis**ring pose and behavior
Girls are able to engage in this behavior outside of this pose too.

• Nipple s***ing
Nipples can be connected to your mouth. Works just like kissing.

• Breasts physics changes
  • Fixed neck stretching bug
  • Fixed finger not being able to pen****te holes in rare occasions
  • Other small fixes and improvements

bearmeat82

Dec 14, 2021
I assume no one has managed to crack it yet?
There's a new crack for the 2.8.1 version, and it works for the v2.8.1 ONLY, tested and working! I've played already the game. Now waiting and hoping the one who made the crack, update it to v2.9.1 lastest version too.

Check it out into the other IntiMate thread here --> https://f95zone.to/threads/intimate-vr-0-2-5-5-vitki.80607/page-46

EDIT: Crack for the version 2.9.1 is out! --> https://f95zone.to/threads/intimate-vr-0-2-9-1-vitki.80607/page-47, near to the end of the page.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes