4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Heedoth

Jan 11, 2019
Tooooo be fair i guess? Had this "discussion" on e621 where he teased a character from bare backstreets as the next one
1628093286103.png

Yui2385

Apr 28, 2017
Me one page ago: "Oh, new character?, I love how lovely characters look in this gam- HOLY HELL!"
Ew, the new character is jasonafex, what the fuck is wrong with the dev? That guy is a piece of shit.
Seriously, that character looks kinda gross... the thing that I like about this game is that characters look cute... Now, what about the guy?, why is a piece of shait?

Reactions: compliant

klip

Dec 18, 2018
dang all the versions keep adding more lewd functions and characters..
but still no update that lets you make out with them. Please cater to my degenerate needs game dev

Yui2385

Apr 28, 2017
Yo, that bear girls looks cute :3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Btw, please, someone can made a mod to remove the cursed lizard guy from the game in the next patch?, I would be infinitely grateful :3

Also, the Jasonfex update was uploaded but I guess nobody wants that, so there is no reason to share say build.

Heedoth

Jan 11, 2019
Also, the Jasonfex update was uploaded but I guess nobody wants that, so there is no reason to share say build.
I mean, id still take it just to see if anything else is new. But that bear is for sure hype

EDIT: Especially seeing how this thread is now 2 updates behind i believe

Jan 7, 2021
Btw, please, someone can made a mod to remove the cursed lizard guy from the game in the next patch?, I would be infinitely grateful :3

The build it still worth posting, even with the character. Might help those cracking the game as well.

80386x64

May 27, 2021

Very cute. Do you have anymore details? I cant seem to find anything myself.

Yui2385

Apr 28, 2017
Very cute. Do you have anymore details? I cant seem to find anything myself.
Was just a teaser, nothing more for now about the bear or the next update.

The build it still worth posting, even with the character. Might help those cracking the game as well.
Sure :3

VR:
2D:

Reactions: isthisfacebookplus

BotSX

Mar 6, 2019
Currently the post is not Patron only, so here you go -

0.2.0.5 Links:
VR
Mega -

2D
Mega -

E: Found out that this has already been posted in request/dev thread. You can go there to find GDrive links

Last edited:

Zeno1234567890

Nov 17, 2019
Hey, im very intrested in this game but when I go to authorize it takes me to a pateron site and the ni click allow it just opens a page saying I'm connected and opens the same exact patreon page back up anyone know a fix?

Reactions: mewmonowo
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes