4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

lolidk562

Aug 24, 2021
Try launching it while in Steam VR
Some games also ask you if you want to launch it in Desktop or VR which you want to check your desktop just in case
thats what i did. i launched it while in steamvr. i got into the "cinema" place with the screen of the game there and controls for keyboard on it.

Mr.Waffle

Jul 23, 2018
thats what i did. i launched it while in steamvr. i got into the "cinema" place with the screen of the game there and controls for keyboard on it.
i'd say unpack the game again
it might have been stuck on desktop only launch

Also what headset are you using?
if you're on quest 2 try virtual desktop

newcarter

Sep 8, 2017
try making steam vr default openxr runtime if your using oculus link oculus will run openxr by default
some games i have to switch back in forth this help too if when you run a game and get dub vision

mehappyfrvr

May 27, 2018
I'm not familiar with him, but I sincerely hope he's okay.
When you add up some of the facts, we are come to a sad conclusion.
His last post in Patreon was August 31, 2022.
20 days later, "partial mobilization" was announced in Russia (This means that if you have served in the military and are under 55, you are taken to war, mostly young men)
And also every fall there is a draft for men from 18 to 27 years old who finished their studies or did not go to university.
If believe his age on his FA, he qualifies for both variants. In the first case it can be very sad (The government is withholding information about the dead, but if you look at the facts, there are many.), in the second case he should have appeared in a year.
There is a third option that he left Russia, but then why is there no information?
None of the options involves depriving a person of communication and internet, I am very worried....

lightningraptop2000

Oct 28, 2019
I'm not familiar with him, but I sincerely hope he's okay.
When you add up some of the facts, we are come to a sad conclusion.
His last post in Patreon was August 31, 2022.
20 days later, "partial mobilization" was announced in Russia (This means that if you have served in the military and are under 55, you are taken to war, mostly young men)
And also every fall there is a draft for men from 18 to 27 years old who finished their studies or did not go to university.
If believe his age on his FA, he qualifies for both variants. In the first case it can be very sad (The government is withholding information about the dead, but if you look at the facts, there are many.), in the second case he should have appeared in a year.
There is a third option that he left Russia, but then why is there no information?
None of the options involves depriving a person of communication and internet, I am very worried....
Source is that I'm in the IntiMate discord server.
He was suddenly quiet for a month back in March of 2022, for which he then at the end of April said that he said "got in trouble because of my political views".
Also worth mentioning that this thread is more active
https://f95zone.to/threads/intimate-vr-0-3-4-vitki.80607/

Reactions: ivan555

lightningraptop2000

Oct 28, 2019
I would post my custom characters if I knew how to export them, still hoping for a slider unlock mod
Everything is located in the C:\Users\(your username)\AppData\LocalLow\IntiMate\IntiMate folder

Characters are stored in shangelawasrobbed.json.

Colour/fur patterns are stored in C:\Users\(your username)\AppData\LocalLow\IntiMate\IntiMate\Characters\Coloring folder

Poses are stores in C:\Users\(your username)\AppData\LocalLow\IntiMate\IntiMate\Poses

The characters folder only stores the pictures you take of the characters you customised, not any of the slider settings for said charcter. They are stored in an obfuscated/encrypted form in shangelawasrobbed.json. If anyone figures out how to decrypt the file, we might be able to change the slider values beyond what is allowed ingame.

Anyone have some good poses to share?
I don't know where they're stored yet but you can easily modify the presets by loading them in on one of those and changing it up.
i know development is "paused" so there probably isn't much but, is there anything interesting to mod into this, poses or otherwise?
These are mine, enjoy.

Cheetahboy , Wolfgirl and Tigerboy on slots 2, 3 and 6 respectively.

teaser
1699085020145.png
1699085224125.png
1699085968325.png
1699086459394.png
1699084943115.png

Copy and extract directly into the C:\Users\(your username)\AppData\LocalLow\IntiMate\IntiMate folder after you've backed up your own.

View attachment IntiMate.zip

• Wow
Reactions: atur and drk47

lightningraptop2000

Oct 28, 2019
I've figured it out. You need to use Unity Explorer.

First install MelonLoader v0.5.7, then extract UnityExplorer.MelonLoader.IL2CPP directly into IntiMate game folder

When you load up the game, you should see Object Explorer. Select Object Search and type UnityEngine.UI.Slider into Class filter and hit searchs. This will bring up all the options changeable using a slider.

View attachment 3060441

Double click the value you want to change to open up the inspector window. Then you can adjust the Slider.minValue and Slider.maxValue. You can then adjust Slider.value to whatever value you want.

View attachment 3060453

That said, I have hit somewhat of a roadblock for most of the values. I have only successfully changed the value for weight. The other values seem to not do anything even if you changed the Slider.minValue, Slider.maxValue and Slider.value values.

View attachment 3060468

Would really appreciate input from any experts on this.

Also worth mentioning that MelonLoader is a universal unity mod loader so if anyone has experience modding unity games you may be able to figure out how to load custom models into the game.
Cross posting for visibility.

Tldr; you can unlock sliders using Unity Explorer but only making changes to weight changes the model, the other sliders while unlocked don't do anything to the model.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes