• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
1- NO NO NO NO NO. We will NOT split things up into NTR / non-NTR just because people can't handle it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Erm, Mutt my man, i made her act boldly everytime, except once, at the shop, and so far the personal trainer didn't lay a finger on her. It's her acting timidly that opens the gates for him , not the other way around.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Erm, Mutt my man, i made her act boldly everytime, except once, at the shop, and so far the personal trainer didn't lay a finger on her. It's her acting timidly that opens the gates for him , not the other way around.
The timid option at the shop is to say no she doesn't know him e.g. rejecting his advances. I'm not sure if the NTR is an all timid or all bold choices. But after playing every decision that could lead to NTR is very obvious so if someone wants to avoid it they shouldn't have any trouble.

Reactions: Thornhill

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
The timid option at the shop is to say no she doesn't know him e.g. rejecting his advances. I'm not sure if the NTR is an all timid or all bold choices. But after playing every decision that could lead to NTR is very obvious so if someone wants to avoid it they shouldn't have any trouble.
You , me and Mutt there all agree on that , i was just pointing what i believed was inaccurate info in that spoiler he posted, that's all. If you want to avoid the personal trainer, and follow what Mutt was saying, you're in for a surprise !

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Actually, I only picked bold choices and it ended up in the NTR scene. Besides picking bold choices, you have to reject the husband when he tries to dominate her.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yup... it's completely avoidable and totally your choice. Which means that if you get the wife to cheat on the husband, that's ALL your fault! Blame your own choices for that!
My spoiler was based on the choices in a few different saves I have scattered. From my playthroughs, the timid/bold saves do make a difference with how far she goes at the end..
Key words... either have her accept the trainer's advances OR reject those advances. But again, from my playthroughs, the bold/timid choices affected how far she went.

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
i am normally against ntr but i don't the guy in this game looks like merle the asshole in the beginning in the walking dead ill let her have some fun around

Reactions: Viatovic

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
The bold/timid mechanic hasn't appeared for a few versions now. I suspect you people are getting confused by the colored yes/no choices, which don't affect boldness at all but do branch the story.

That's a good thing imho, because Kelly is very bold even if you pick all three timid options (Andrew is mostly timid, and Christine depends on your branch).

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
Is there a walkthrough? I don't want to end in the wrong route by mistake

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
The images from the last updates have the same or pretty similar quality than bb l

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Technically... if she sleeps with her father, she's cheating in her "gay-ish" boyfriend. That could be NTR.

Reactions: botc76
3.50 star(s) 51 Votes