Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Here's a work around for the google drive having had too many downloads. Add the file to your own google drive, then when it's in there make a copy in the drive itself, then DL the copy. Once that's done you can remove both from your drive if need be.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Just finished playing it for the first time after being recommended by others.

The women look good (especially Kelly). I'm not a big fan of bush (some is fine, but full on grizzly is a bit of a turn off for me).

I find Kelly a bit crass, which feels especially off when you've been choosing the "timid" options. Darla is a super slut, so it's to be expected with her.

Christine...ugh. She mentions possibly being bi-polar to her son, but hasn't said anything about it to her husband (who actually has to deal with that shit) or tried to do anything about it (been to see a shrink), so it feels more like an excuse for her just being a bitch (it seems more that she gets easily sexually frustrated and then turns into a bitch rather than being bi-polar). I don't know why, but it feels weird that she doesn't work or really do anything.

Having timid/bold and yes/no choices doesn't really work. They're far too limiting and not truly descriptive of what you're choosing (other than the hidden counter).

The word "of" gets misused a LOT in the dialogue in place of "have".

Numerous occurrences of the wrong persons name and/or image getting used for dialogue.

In the scene where Kelly, Darla and Derek are at college for the test, Derek goes from wearing a jacket, to no jacket, to wearing a jacket again.

When Christine leaves Matt's apartment the first time after her thoughts of "What the hell am I doing", the background image changes to Kelly and Darla but the dialogue is still on Christine's thoughts.

Some of the poses seem a bit weird, like they're posing for a photo shoot instead of just standing there chatting for instance.

The dark lipstick on Christine didn't exactly scream "fuck me". Instead I though she was going goth.

Choices only have an effect on certain sections rather than overall (i.e. timid route Kelly is still bold and crass during the in-between sections).

I could not leave this alone, in some places it is very hard to read what is there and this pic is at the end of that which was hard to read.
View attachment 42209
When Andrew was wearing the black and white blazer at the cinema when watching the Italian movie it was a little hard to read

Reactions: Bagger288

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
I have to admit that I'm generally of the faction that prefers my girls to be of the unplucked fruit/inexperienced variety (where possible) in these types of games, as there's just a lot more potential (experimentation, teaching/learning and such).

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Unfortunately, neither options work. Pressing Ignore takes me back to the main menu. typing "Chrisgoestomattvar=False" or "christinematt2=False" doesn't seem to do anything, either.
Same here, just tried it with no result too.
$ christinematt2 = False

There is no quotes.
You have to type the dollar symbol.
False with an uppercase F, everything else in lowercase.

;)

Led

Jul 16, 2017
$ christinematt2 = False

There is no quotes.

;)
Thanks and good to know. However, I restarted the game and kept tapping CTRL to skip the dialogues until I reached my last save point. That way I didn't get the bug.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
$ christinematt2 = False

There is no quotes.

;)
Yes, no quotes. Variable names don't seem to be case sensitive, but boolean values may be, I haven't tested them.
Also, dollar character isn't necessary, Renpy just ignores it. The same goes for spaces.
Just
christinematt2 = False
or
christinematt2=False
will do.
Also, the values may be True, too.

Shift+O opens console, Escape closes.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Also, dollar character isn't necessary, Renpy just ignores it. The same goes for spaces.
Not always true, story of statements.
I don't remember exactly, but it seems to me that you can have troubles with boolean and strings if you don't use the $.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
I liked the daughter character right upon the moment she called that bartender a "fat ugly bitch" and a "cow" out of the blue. A lady who starts name calling people only because she perceives them as unattractive really makes my wiener shrink. Would not be surprised if she is also hardcore racist and a holocaust-denier and tortures baby animals for fun :confounded:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Not always true, story of statements.
I don't remember exactly, but it seems to me that you can have troubles with boolean and strings if you don't use the $.
Thanks for the warning.
I haven't had any trouble so far and it worked this time, too, but I'm not familiar with Renpy documentation, nor do I have any experience developing anything on Renpy, so I won't argue with you. And I'll try to remember this, should I ever get into trouble because of the missing string symbol in Renpy.

constantine

Jul 1, 2017
I liked the daughter character right upon the moment she called that bartender a "fat ugly bitch" and a "cow" out of the blue. A lady who starts name calling people only because she perceives them as unattractive really makes my wiener shrink. Would not be surprised if she is also hardcore racist and a holocaust-denier and tortures baby animals for fun :confounded:
The way I see it, Kelly (the daughter) lashes out at other women because she views them as a threat for her dad's attention, which she actually wants for herself (she has repressed desire for her dad). I usually prefer nice and sweet characters, but sometimes it can be fun to have a character that's bitchy. I get Kelly might be unlikable to some, but I don't think she's as bad as you make her out to be.

Reactions: Thornhill

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
The way I see it, Kelly (the daughter) lashes out at other women because she views them as a threat for her dad's attention, which she actually wants for herself (she has repressed desire for her dad). I usually prefer nice and sweet characters, but sometimes it can be fun to have a character that's bitchy. I get Kelly might be unlikable to some, but I don't think she's as bad as you make her out to be.
My thoughts exactly. You know how many women came up to me saying "other women are this and that, Men are so much better " A fuckton. Kelly's behavior , seen it a plenty. Two women start arguing in "womenspeak" , while the temperature drops twenty degrees, and the guy is just lost in translation as to what's going on...classic !

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys. I had already seen this title a while ago. Seeing that the author is Ptolemy, it leaves me well hoped that the game is worth the candle to try it. I like Ptolemy story. But... I preferred to wait a while to try it with a few extra updates.
Now i think is time for me to try it. The only problem is that I did not understand what the game is about. I mean on the main page, there is no synopsis of the game. Can someone tell me who is the protagonist? Is a male or a female?
Because i do not like to play as a female. So if the MC is male ok, i try it.
How i say on the first page the game Genre has these tag:
Ren'py, Visual Novel, Big Tits, Oral Sex, Intercourse, Cheating, DILF, Voyeur.

But search well i see this tag too:
Incest, Family Sex, Brother-Sister, Mom-Son

But reading some forum page i see someone write dad. So... i am confuse now. Is a son or a dad?
Now I want to understand what the story is about, so to understand if this game can like me or not.
Last thing... i do not like netorare game. So if this story is about that please tell me. But... how i say if i understand how Ptolemy write, i do not think that in this game there is netorare thing. But... is always better to ask that find the bad surprise while playing. Antipiate thankses.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Hi guys. I had already seen this title a while ago. Seeing that the author is Ptolemy, it leaves me well hoped that the game is worth the candle to try it. I like Ptolemy story. But... I preferred to wait a while to try it with a few extra updates.
Now i think is time for me to try it. The only problem is that I did not understand what the game is about. I mean on the main page, there is no synopsis of the game. Can someone tell me who is the protagonist? Is a male or a female?
Because i do not like to play as a female. So if the MC is male ok, i try it.
How i say on the first page the game Genre has these tag:
Ren'py, Visual Novel, Big Tits, Oral Sex, Intercourse, Cheating, DILF, Voyeur.

But search well i see this tag too:
Incest, Family Sex, Brother-Sister, Mom-Son

But reading some forum page i see someone write dad. So... i am confuse now. Is a son or a dad?
Now I want to understand what the story is about, so to understand if this game can like me or not.
Last thing... i do not like netorare game. So if this story is about that please tell me. But... how i say if i understand how Ptolemy write, i do not think that in this game there is netorare thing. But... is always better to ask that find the bad surprise while playing. Antipiate thankses.

Male protagonist - dad. Sometimes POV switches to women so in fact wife and daughter are also somehow MCs. NTR exists but is totally optional.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Thank you for the answer Ignazzio. If i can avoid the NTR thing good i can try it. Then i start to download and try the game.
Dad is not me favorite MC to play XD i preferred to play as the son and bang the mom/Sis or other milf. But better to play in the pov of the Dad then nothing XD

Can at last tell me, if is easy to avoid NTR thing? Some worning thing to understand?

Reactions: Ignazzio

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Thank you for the answer Ignazzio. If i can avoid the NTR thing good i can try it. Then i start to download and try the game.
Dad is not me favorite MC to play XD i preferred to play as the son and bang the mom/Sis or other milf. But better to play in the pov of the Dad then nothing XD

Can at last tell me, if is easy to avoid NTR thing? Some worning thing to understand?
Np. Didn't actually reach it yet so I can't say for sure, but decisions leading to it ain't so hard to understand so I'm sure you'll be able to avoid it. In case you didn't it's Renpy so you can go back pretty easily.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

TheMann421

May 13, 2017
Anyway, to answer your guys question about cuckolding. It will be in there as an option, not a necessity.
I'd really like to see f95zone to split the NTR label into ONTR and NTR for games where it is optional and won't destroy the story by skipping versus a main part of the story. I don't have a problem with it, but there's a lot of man children in here that get their panties all twisted up because they can't pretend to 100% be the MC.

Great work as usual Ptolemy, I look forward to future updates.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
1- NO NO NO NO NO. We will NOT split things up into NTR / non-NTR just because people can't handle it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 50 Votes