Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Question, guys...
What scenes are available in this new update?
I got a tease in the gym and a masturbation show in the living room... anything else?

Short, but fun.
Intimate Relations is still a fun side-proyect.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Really kinda like this game & what the dev get from that Kelly model, hope he wouldn't spoil it with some "popular" "sharing Dana(Kelly)" variations in future...

Reactions: verzauberung

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
So, update is quite short and I don't like story - I mean how author made father-daugther relations. Maybe I expected something more? Or more erotic, slower. It looks like Ptolemy compressed >4 episodes into one update and rushed story NOW.
I have yet to try this update, but judging by the last update I am quite sure author is rushing up. The main protagonist girl was innocent at the beginning, but now she was suddenly turned into a lewd person without any buildup.

Reactions: martin Nielsen

darkWolf.01

Jul 2, 2017
it's due to the size of the CGs. The dev's main game is like 5gbs :/
I´m pretty sure it uses uncompressed png images...knowing how to uncompress rpa, i would skunk it myself, but I have no clue, how to do it without linux/unix and python.

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
@Ptolemy thanks for another great game. I don't fap to CG animation, but I do get turned on by some/many of the games I grab from F95, and this is one of them - first erection of 2018 goes to Intimate Relations :) At my age and with my fucked up body (thanks to MS), it's an achievement :p

Spoiler edit as requested, but it's mainly conjectured rather than a spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
pretty good update,My only problem with this game is the size.I need more dedotaded wam to keep downloading these updates. T-T

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
@Ptolemy thanks for another great game. I don't fap to CG animation, but I do get turned on by some/many of the games I grab from F95, and this is one of them - first erection of 2018 goes to Intimate Relations :) At my age and with my fucked up body (thanks to MS), it's an achievement :p

Dem spoilers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you add some spoiler tags to your original post? Might ruin the surprises for people getting here late.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
I have yet to try this update, but judging by the last update I am quite sure author is rushing up. The main protagonist girl was innocent at the beginning, but now she was suddenly turned into a lewd person without any buildup.
She's not innocent as this game is not yet another clone of "Dating my(ugly dumb) daughter". She's young, but already adult & smart woman, also sexy & gorgeous, she can have any man she wants and she knew all this. But she want us(as her f), also the hottest part of the game imho is this feeling of helpless and confused fellings from the perspective of father. On one hand she's his little girl, his child, he loves her, would do anything for her and can't say no her due to this. On another she's young & sexy woman that he wants...
It's not a "rush", it's just who she is - she see something she wants & she takes it. Looks like you've mistaken this game with some another "corruption of shy & innocent daughter" type of game...

Last edited:
L

leetitoldu

so whats the plot? its all about father - daughter relations?

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes