• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
lmao what brought on the grammer rant?:FeelsGoodMan:
The 6 noticed instances of the word "of" being used when the word "have" should have been used, in just the content added in the latest update.

...I'll just be over here, straightening my Grammar armband and practising my Grammar salute with all the other Grammar Nazis.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Enjoy the popcorn while it's hot.
But we don't need members making generalizations about other members then getting into arguments. That's what one member did and the other fed him by trying to be helpful. So those posts were deleted. If this is continued, warning points will be issued.
Don't beat a dead horse cuz it'll come back as a zombie and kick your ass! :D

Reactions: aweriel

Crusoe

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
@muttdoggy

@Gomly1980 hasn`t been very active these days and he was just trying to catch up on the shitposts.

But you`re (ab)using your power as a Staff Member deleting his posts because you`re petrified he`s goona take the Notable Members First Place away from you. Whatever you do pal that is gonna happen, sooner or latter.

Aug 24, 2017
Anyone that can tell me what's the end of this version ?! I get back home from the pool with the two girls... Darla says she's gonna crash and the daughter says she'll see her in bed... then the game crashes and the Ignore function does not work, second time I press it, the game just goes to main menu. So is that the end of this version or there's more ?

Aug 24, 2017
No that is not the end but it's pretty close to it. You only missed a little bit of monolog from Andrew and Kelly, while they where going to bed.
Thanks for the reply ! So on your end, the game does not crash ? Maybe it's because I've used the save from the other version. Did you use some old save or played from the start ?

S

Super Senpai

Is that the same daughter/girl from Big Brother or do my asian eyes deceive me?

S

Super Senpai

It's the same model, yeah (but I think this girl looks better than Lisa).
I haven't downloaded this game yet and I really don't want to swim through 15 pages of comments cause I'm a lazy fuck, but how much content is there so far? (generic question)

08/15Wixxer

Sep 1, 2017
Thanks for the reply ! So on your end, the game does not crash ? Maybe it's because I've used the save from the other version. Did you use some old save or played from the start ?
I used my save files from the previous version without any problems. No idea why your game crashes at some point.

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes