proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
o shit that was fast thought it had more :( anyways the game is good so far just wish mayb it had more choices. how often does he update? normal monthly?
It is a side project for him, but on his Patreon site he said since lots of people liked the game and he gained more patrons because of it, he will try to update it monthly.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
I need to say something. It's boiling up inside of me. A rage is building up and I can't contain it any more!!!!

...It's "have" and not "of"!!!!!!

[/rant]

(I'm only half serious, but below are some hints on the different uses of the two terms.)

People get confused when writing down what they say or hear on a daily basis and the shortened form of have is "'ve" hammered onto the end of a word. For example "I should've done better". "Of" is to be used when describing a portion, "a piece of something", whereas "have" is used when describing a possession or something someone is doing. You "have" to do it, you don't "of" to do it.

I've also got a peeve with the renders, the quality is actually really good, lighting is decent and although the models are pretty "vanilla" they're the pretty models. However, there is no emotion or expression used in the scenes. They are just posed and turned in the general direction and end up looking like dolls.

Last edited:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I need to say something. It's boiling up inside of me. A rage is building up and I can't contain it any more!!!!

People get confused when writing down what they say or hear on a daily basis and the shortened form of have is "'ve" hammered onto the end of a word. For example "I should've done better". "Of" is to be used when describing a portion, "a piece of something", whereas "have" is used when describing a possession or something someone is doing. You "have" to do it, you don't "of" to do it.

[/rant]

I've also got a peeve with the renders, the quality is actually really good, lighting is decent and although the models are pretty "vanilla" they're the pretty models. However, there is no emotion or expression used in the scenes. They are just posed and turned in the general direction and end up looking like dolls.
I can understand that, but that would be better placed in a polite message because many of these writers are not from the usa and english is their second language (look at how BB was originally from a guy from russia with little knowledge of english)

Just politely make the note to the dev (this one or any other) and be nice about it.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
I can understand that, but that would be better placed in a polite message because many of these writers are not from the usa and english is their second language (look at how BB was originally from a guy from russia with little knowledge of english)

Just politely make the note to the dev (this one or any other) and be nice about it.
Sorry, I was trying to humorously broach the subject but I admit it comes across as I'm genuinely just angry instead of being a parody. I can tell from the writing that the writer is pretty familiar with the English language but may not know the nuances of some regular terms.

[I'll edit to try to be more tactful]

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
Regarding the game...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But other than that the game is really great in terms of the rendering and the well written dialogue between the characters. I have played through it once and only found the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
still need to play around with the choices to find other scenes. I'm really looking forward to the next installment! :)

Reactions: thedude

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
Alright I got it. Turns out megadownloader breaks it, it works if downloaded from the site directly.
Ahh, thanks for this info. Wish I had seen it a good hour or so ago. I wonder why this happened, and if it's a bigger issue with megadownloader itself? I certainly hope not.

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
Dreaming of Dana cameo was a surprise. Overall Ptolemy definitely has some serious writing skills. IMO IR is way better than DoD. It's wired to see all this familiar faces and assets from other games though. I bet manikin in the shop will give me PTSD next game I see it.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016

[/rant]

(I'm only half serious, but below are some hints on the different uses of the two terms.)

lmao what brought on the grammer rant?:FeelsGoodMan:

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes