Mordecai77

Jul 11, 2017
Damn that ring is pretty sweet!:happyblush I need that like right now!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I do wonder what your search history is like.. but i think i got a pretty good head start.:rolleyes:
Also i want a house on Auir.. need all that open space!
hope you don't play heroes of the storm, you be all over kerrigan and nova alot

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Anything for you my dear :firstimekiss:

But first and foremost! Our Love most be consummated! :happyblush

So what shall we name it? My Love?:kissingheart:
How about, Cumslut? after you?:kissingheart: The kid need's a strong & powerful name if it wants to get anywhere in the world.
I never thought I would find another Futanari Whore on here. I'm not Alone!!! YAY!:eek:penedeyewink:
I know right.. Futas are the best!:happyblush
I let blondy of the leash for 2 minutes and someone else has a ring on it.

Gonna need to shorten that chain.
Hey! i just want to spread my love baby! Also this leash itches.. i need a new collar.
Hey, no talking smack about Nova!
Much better to smack me instead am i right?:rolleyes:
hope you don't play heroes of the storm, you be all over kerrigan and nova alot
Nah those games are not my style of taste. But if i did play that game, you damn right i would be all over them.

Reactions: Crusoe

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Too bad the writing is so shaky. Every single "should of" made me cringe, and there were lots of them. It's should've. Should have. But I like that it seems to have a storyline that actually makes some kind of sense.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Too bad the writing is so shaky. Every single "should of" made me cringe, and there were lots of them. It's should've. Should have. But I like that it seems to have a storyline that actually makes some kind of sense.
fortunately it's easy to fix. find the .rpy file with it in there and open up in a text editor and you can correct that. or send a message to @Ptolemy and let him know of the grammatical errors. He is good at fixing things when it is brought up respectfully.
:)

Jun 22, 2017
I would try My Girlfriend Amnesia, The Coceter Chronicles, zoe's Temptations (complete), I Love Daddy (complete 10 different endings! complicated walk through and tack to do), My Legacy (complete)

Hope you enjoy some of those if you haven't already... oh Dreams of Desire and Dreaming of Dana are also GREAT ones too.
Done, Done, Done, Done, Done - sorry to say I have played all of those :cryingface:
I need something like "Girlfriends 4 ever" but with plot!

Reactions: Freki
Jun 22, 2017
Geezzz, you are such a greedy little slut Nova!
Here I am proposing to you, transforming you & impregnating you!

And one look at another girl's juicy cockmeat and you can't contain yourself can you?

Fine then.... You can watch....But only while I put more of me seed inside of you!

for some reason the link won't be embedded.

Reactions: Freki and bernthal

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Done, Done, Done, Done, Done - sorry to say I have played all of those :cryingface:
Hands Down That is probably one of my favorite 3DX renders. G4E. Whoever did the voiceovers on that, has a super sultry voice.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Gods I love Girlfriends 4 ever!!!! mmmm i got it and wow... now there is cerene!!!!!! the new one from miro, she will have a cock in the out of arc story with the duchess!!!!!! mmmm well i tried to find something you might not have had time for but at least I named some good ones you liked :) hehe

and i love when saiko is sucking herself at the end of DLC1!!!!!

Reactions: Futanari-CumSlut
3.50 star(s) 51 Votes