Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
So , i finally did it, and played it. It's light years ahead of DOD. I said that only Dana felt "real ", but in this, if you ignore Incest, i've seen a lot of stories like this. The Middle Age couple in crisis. The Young Woman getting inside the Older Man's head. The Middle Aged Man considering trading his Middle Age Wife for a Younger Woman. The Young Woman "trading up ", aka, Hypergamy. I'll admit, "Taboo sells ", but this story could play out as a classic Triangle, no Incest required, and would still be compelling. Too bad Ptolemy is still busy with DOD , and this is just a side project, because this one is waaaay more interesting that DOD, imho.

Reactions: Arcane666

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
It's because you have not understood the originality of this game.
There isn't a MC. There are 3 ! The father, the daughter, and the new wife.
We can see scenes from each character perspectives, with their own thoughts, and the player make choices for these 3 characters and not only the father. You are directing the 3 characters at the same time and not choosing one.
Play it, and you will understand, it's a very original way

And I think, that the description oh the game should explain this because it is in my mind the main aspect of this game/vn
That was a nice description.:)
I enjoy playing these kinds of games where the perspective changes based on different people's points of view. They are very immersive.

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
So , i finally did it, and played it. It's light years ahead of DOD. I said that only Dana felt "real ", but in this, if you ignore Incest, i've seen a lot of stories like this. The Middle Age couple in crisis. The Young Woman getting inside the Older Man's head. The Middle Aged Man considering trading his Middle Age Wife for a Younger Woman. The Young Woman "trading up ", aka, Hypergamy. I'll admit, "Taboo sells ", but this story could play out as a classic Triangle, no Incest required, and would still be compelling. Too bad Ptolemy is still busy with DOD , and this is just a side project, because this one is waaaay more interesting that DOD, imho.
I think that we are on the same page. I really like DoDa but, I am ready for it to get wrapped up. Especially after getting tangled up with the story on this one. I have played through this game at least 5 times, making sure i didn't miss anything. DoDa should be done in January, so I am getting very excited to see what @Ptolemy is going to do with IR, when his attention isn't split. To his credit though. He does offer both games on his Patreon. So it is fantastic, and a good investment.;)

constantine

Jul 1, 2017
At this point, DoDana has become more predictable, while IR feels fresher. I feel like I already know the characters in DoDana for the most part, but I'm still getting to know IR's characters, and so it's more interesting to me that way. Also, being able to jump from different characters' pov makes it so everyone gets to tell their own story, rather than it be focused on one MC's perspective: I get to see what the wife's up to, what daughter's up to, etc, and not just what the Dad does. Saying that, if IR came out before DoDana, maybe I'd be saying DoDana is more interesting because it being newer makes me feel that way? I just like things which are new. New things are shinier and smell nicer, so I understand wanting to trade the wife for a younger woman, like in the game.

DoDana has become the older wife and IR is the younger woman.

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
At this point, DoDana has become more predictable, while IR feels fresher. I feel like I already know the characters in DoDana for the most part, but I'm still getting to know IR's characters, and so it's more interesting to me that way. Also, being able to jump from different characters' pov makes it so everyone gets to tell their own story, rather than it be focused on one MC's perspective: I get to see what the wife's up to, what daughter's up to, etc, and not just what the Dad does. Saying that, if IR came out before DoDana, maybe I'd be saying DoDana is more interesting because it being newer makes me feel that way? I just like things which are new. New things are shinier and smell nicer, so I understand wanting to trade the wife for a younger woman, like in the game.

DoDana has become the older wife and IR is the younger woman.
I see where you are coming from. But, I really want to see the finish of DoDa. It's like having a new beginning in IR, just as we are getting a conclusion in DoDa.
I don't know if anyone noticed it though. There is a cameo appearance of Dana and Chris in the game. I laughed my ass off. way to go @Ptolemy .

Reactions: UncleVT

constantine

Jul 1, 2017
I see where you are coming from. But, I really want to see the finish of DoDa. It's like having a new beginning in IR, just as we are getting a conclusion in DoDa.
I don't know if anyone noticed it though. There is a cameo appearance of Dana and Chris in the game. I laughed my ass off. way to go @Ptolemy .
I want to see DoDa finish too. Would suck if it just ended without everything getting wrapped up nicely. But, for me, it's hard to get excited for something ending as it is seeing something that's just begun. When DoDa was early in it's development, I was really excited to see a new update, but now I don't feel as excited as I am to see IR get updated.

I noticed the cameo. It was cute seeing them.

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
I think that we are on the same page. I really like DoDa but, I am ready for it to get wrapped up. Especially after getting tangled up with the story on this one. I have played through this game at least 5 times, making sure i didn't miss anything. DoDa should be done in January, so I am getting very excited to see what @Ptolemy is going to do with IR, when his attention isn't split. To his credit though. He does offer both games on his Patreon. So it is fantastic, and a good investment.;)
Well, that would be my wish too, but i'm afraid it's not gonna happen. Ptolemy already has his next one lined up, the MC will be the kid that showed up in the Jessica path ( haven't played that , but he mentioned it ) , so this gem here is staying his little side project. And that's too bad , because all those characters felt "real ". When the girls are whispering and mocking Derek, who is oblivious to what's going on, that one sends me straight to high school, saw a ton of that. The couple arguing about everything, so they can avoid talking about anything, i've seen a bunch of couples like that. I could go on and on.

delposo71

Apr 29, 2017
What was the previous name of this game?

Is it possible to view the CG in this game by looking at the files?
I only have "Untitled-2.psd" in the images folder.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Has he release the next version yet and do we have anyone here that can upload it?
Ptolemy just said its up

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
So?? I'm uploading it in a few minutes. So blow me.
Edited... Checking a compression parameters on 7zip. It's 1756 mb uncompressed. At that size, it'll take me 2 hours to upload it. Hopefully in the next 15 minutes, I'll have a compression I'm happy with then I'll start uploading. Hopefully it'll save me 30 minutes. :D

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Intimate Relations 0.25.png

Hi

Well, it's done.
About 200 renders.
The dialogue up to and including 0.20 has been sent to a proofreader. And has been fixed. The new one hasn't. Will be in the next one I think.

Got to say, this game is getting pretty big as well. Played it for the first time to see if some triggers went how I wanted them to. Took me quite a while to go through it.
Might have to create a patcher for this as well, in the future. Hope not. Maybe I can get away with converting the images to jpg. Since they are full scenes, I don't have to worry about alpha channels.
Will make a "can you spot the difference" post at a later date.

Anyway, hope you like it. And I'll make a Dana post tomorrow.

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Ptolemy

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
oh my... 1.6 gb by google drive will take me hours :) i'll wait for a MEGA link or, will upload it tonight!

Thanks for sharing @Bip

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
1.6 gb by google drive will take me hours :) i'll wait for a MEGA link or, will upload it tonight!
I'll never understand internet :extremelyhappy:
Here, on the contrary, gD is more than 2 times faster than Mega, for both download and upload.
As much as it was fast enough to upload on google Drive, I would still be there with Mega...

Reactions: LokiTime
3.50 star(s) 50 Votes