geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
I'll never understand internet :extremelyhappy:
Here, on the contrary, gD is more than 2 times faster than Mega
2 times faster doesn't mean much ...

is it 10kbps and 20kbps ?

or 50 mbps and 100 mbps ?

I get 100 mbps from mega and G drive, that's the maximum my ISP allows for all internet traffic.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
2 times faster doesn't mean much ...
is it 10kbps and 20kbps ?
or 50 mbps and 100 mbps ?
I get 100 mbps from mega and G drive, that's the maximum my ISP allows for all internet traffic.
For upload, a perfectly stable 20Mbps with googleDrive, a jerky 8 to 10 Mbps with Mega.
For download, a perfectly stable 200Mbps with googleDrive, a jerky 30 to 50 Mbps with Mega.
I have changed my ISP few months ago, it didn't change anything.

NoNickName

Jun 7, 2017
For upload, a perfectly stable 20Mbps with googleDrive, a jerky 8 to 10 Mbps with Mega.
For download, a perfectly stable 200Mbps with googleDrive, a jerky 30 to 50 Mbps with Mega.
I have changed my ISP few months ago, it didn't change anything.
This is your ISP problems... i have 100/100 up/down speed - Mega download 100mb (10-11MB/s)

berny

Jun 8, 2017
"the italians believe that a complete lack of acting skills should never get in the way of a movie career":WutFace:who ever said that??
If I had to guess: Bud Spencer or Terence Hill, or both. :p

Last edited:

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
One user reported the latest IR patch throwing out error codes at some point.
But he hasn't been able to post it, and I haven't been able to find it.
Any help on that would be appreciated

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
One user reported the latest IR patch throwing out error codes at some point.
But he hasn't been able to post it, and I haven't been able to find it.
Any help on that would be appreciated
Oh, you are here in person. So, IR is AAA adult game so far, better than other you games, better than vast majority of games. Renders top notch, interesting story, not rushed one. Very erotic, not only p0rn. You are gr8 !

No crashes on my side...

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Guys Google Drive is not working. It says
"Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator."

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
Oh, you are here in person. So, IR is AAA adult game so far, better than other you games, better than vast majority of games. Renders top notch, interesting story, not rushed one. Very erotic, not only p0rn. You are gr8 !

No crashes on my side...
TY

I only got errors when I loaded an old save (from 0.20). On a fresh playthrough I got no errors (bold choice every time).
No idea what it said though?
Thanks

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Google Drive is not working right now it says that ''Too many users used this file and you might need to wait 24 hours'' other dl links are ok but too slow (estimate download time: 8 hours). I recommend workupload. It gives 30 minutes estimate to download. I guess it is the fastest way. Ty for game.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Google Drive is not working right now it says that ''Too many users used this file and you might need to wait 24 hours'' other dl links are ok but too slow (estimate download time: 8 hours). I recommend workupload. It gives 30 minutes estimate to download. I guess it is the fastest way. Ty for game.
I guess I can't do anything with the google Drive ::|: (if there is any possibility, let's me know!).
Uploading right now on mega... It should be ready in 30 - 40mns...

Reactions: RedGlow
3.50 star(s) 50 Votes