• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
are there any scenes for Alexis secret path?
only the "photo shoot" of Erynn and Alexis in the hot tube at the Monroe's, where the MC previously received a BJ from Layla and the invitation to a beach trip with Erynn, Alexis and Iris (a slightly different version of the regular beach trip) and one more short scene, the content of the path is still poor. But what is not yet can still become.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Defenestrator.for.traitor The kitty turned out better this time (unless you zoom in). The double kitty scratch must be an Intertwined MILF thing.

Val's twins look great.

LSC82

View attachment 3604498
I hope we get some nude fooling around with Val in the next update, there's been plenty of teasing already.
Until the next surprise she seems more confident than a Layla for example, so let's stop stalling.

only the "photo shoot" of Erynn and Alexis in the hot tube at the Monroe's, where the MC previously received a BJ from Layla and the invitation to a beach trip with Erynn, Alexis and Iris (a slightly different version of the regular beach trip) and one more short scene, the content of the path is still poor. But what is not yet can still become.
Ironically there's a scene with Iris(a more "complete" version of sneaking into the changing room with Iris), but not a whole lot with the character the path is named for lol.

But in general i agree, it's a "good(or bad, depending on your point of view :devilish: ) things may come in the future" path rather than fun right now.
Given the amount of people asking for ASP i think this should be more explicitly stated, there isn't much there at this point in time.

The given name "secret path" probably teases people way too much that it's gonna be some outrageous reveal or some really kinky shit, while in truth... not much(yet).

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Ironically there's a scene with Iris(a more "complete" version of sneaking into the changing room with Iris), but not a whole lot with the character the path is named for lol.

But in general i agree, it's a "good(or bad, depending on your point of view :devilish: ) things may come in the future" path rather than fun right now.
Given the amount of people asking for ASP i think this should be more explicitly stated, there isn't much there at this point in time.

The given name "secret path" probably teases people way too much that it's gonna be some outrageous reveal or some really kinky shit, while in truth... not much(yet).
Yes and no. At least we know that the MC is her type and that she has a crush on him. But she still does this in secret, because as she already explained to Erynn, the MC is with Layla and is therefore taboo. BUT, the seeds have been planted. And basically nothing has happened yet. Well, Alexis and Erynn notice that the MC is sitting naked in the hot tube; nothing earth-shattering yet. The fact that (depending on your decision) you would marry Alexis and also take her name isn't a bad thing either. Only the kiss that the MC gives her as a farewell MAY not be quite right for Layla.

It's also a fact that when you start the ASP, the regular path Layla vs Alexis has long since ended, you've either lost one or the other and in the worst case, like for me (LOL), even both (the infamous visit of the Monroe Siblings on the MC's doorstep).

We have no idea what the dev is planning to do in this path, but one thing is clear; The "Alexis secret path" is NOT, like all other paths, seen from the MC's point of view, BUT from Alexis' perspective!

Alexis's secret path

For me, the naming of this path is completely correct.

Last edited:
Reactions: vireker

Blackreaper

Mar 6, 2017
Thank you for your reply

RebirthBoi

Jan 20, 2024
I hope we get some nude fooling around with Val in the next update, there's been plenty of teasing already.
Until the next surprise she seems more confident than a Layla for example, so let's stop stalling.

hell no

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
So, what are the current confirmed connections/relations or at least the highly probably ones? I'm newbie here, but after playing a few times already noticed the following:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will be happy to listen to your opinions and what has already been found from above and whether my conclusions are correct or I am mistaken.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
So, what are the current confirmed connections/relations or at least the highly probably ones? I'm newbie here, but after playing a few times already noticed the following:

I will be happy to listen to your opinions and what has already been found from above and whether my conclusions are correct or I am mistaken.
Or you could use the search function so we don't discuss it again for the five hundreth time ad nauseam ....

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
Doubt anyone who was trying this VN for the first time without mods or a walkthrough could make through it without breaking someone heart

Reactions: mnotwoke

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Doubt anyone who was trying this VN for the first time without mods or a walkthrough could make through it without breaking someone heart
The only one I that got me was Alexis and Erynn breakup scene. As It's not clear spending time with Alexis would lead to sex and Erynn coming over lol. I've never used a walkthrough on this game

Reactions: mnotwoke and LSC82
4.40 star(s) 268 Votes