Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Imagine the family dinners if John is dating Emily and you're dating Melissa, then you add in Erynn/Iris. Oh boy......
which would be the only reason for me to play her path lol still have no interest tho beyond that. I'm more interested in Layla and I put Layla in the friend zone

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
Is Emily's content just to make the game take longer?According to DEV there will be no incest, so why include these options?

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
With Nyx you don't know if cause she is messing / teasing us, originally planned way back when and changed her mind no one really knows.
She could create an account on Subscriberstar, post the incest content there or elsewhere.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Did a Alexis path and id say it has its moments too, but damn, for someone ready to lie and cheat at the beginning to be with us, she sure is jealous and hyper strict with the MC even looking at other girls.

-Who the f will Zach be related too? I hope we dont see him again. All he does is being an asshole, and helping him doesnt even change any outcomes except turning most girls against you.
Alexis didn't cheat, and she didn't really lie either, just left stuff out.

I really hope we do see Zach again (I assume back at school), but if we don't I am going to looking, cause that MF is going down.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Alexis didn't cheat, and she didn't really lie either, just left stuff out.

I really hope we do see Zach again (I assume back at school), but if we don't I am going to looking, cause that MF is going down.
I got to replay the game again but I think Alexis technically lied to Erynn cause of how she purposely didn't tell Erynn. I think they might of made a promise or something if he ever came back at least it does come across as an lie even if it wasn't one because with them being best friends Alexis knew how she felt. But she did lie to Erynn about the concert as she cancelled going to the concert to go with Erynn and went with the MC instead. But yeah I wouldn't count it as lying to the MC cause how the MC barley even knew or remembered her.

I want the MC to beat his ass in school infront of everyone lol.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I got to replay the game again but I think Alexis technically lied to Erynn cause of how she purposely didn't tell Erynn. I think they might of made a promise or something if he ever came back at least it does come across as an lie even if it wasn't one because with them being best friends Alexis knew how she felt. But she did lie to Erynn about the concert as she cancelled going to the concert to go with Erynn and went with the MC instead. But yeah I wouldn't count it as lying to the MC cause how the MC barley even knew or remembered her.

I want the MC to beat his ass in school infront of everyone lol.
You're right, I'll retract the didn't technically lie. Because she definitely did. I forgot about the concert. (Who forgets Yellow Snow!!!).

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82 and Dessolos

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Did a Alexis path and id say it has its moments too, but damn, for someone ready to lie and cheat at the beginning to be with us, she sure is jealous and hyper strict with the MC even looking at other girls.

Also, for a Valeria path, can you only get that by being kinda deep with Alexis and having to dump her, or is there another way? And if so, how? I know that on Layla path, you cant get the photobooth with her. Only asking for information. Shes getting lower every time i play the game. She feels more and more like a hard to get ho. Always flirting with everyone to the point of saying she does it even when shes not that interested in a guy, and the worst sin of all, she said shed fuck Darryl, which she say she dont really like that way and doesnt really have fun with, before us, which she seemed to have fun and go along well in the bus ride.

I found the race mechanic and that most of the playthroughs make you a looser in the race event, as you need training with Layla to win or you finish 4th. Anyone else find that dissapointing? Trying to minmax the Layla number to be able to train with her, you need to be very deep with her, almost maxed out. Found it kinda lame its either Layla path or you loose 100%. How do you all cope with that? Hate loosing the race to that smug fucker.

SO yes, with different sides of the stories, im finding out that everyone is related.

-SO from the model and tattoos, John is definitely Erynns dad.
-SO, Zane is the surfer guy that buys you drinks with Nikki at the beach, and hes Brooke's brother.
-Ive noticed also that we see a sneak peek of Rachels dead body behind a dumpster where the Ethan interactions happen, you can even hear her phone buzz. Was she the one Ethan matched with Zach? Why would he have naked pics of her?
-I would assume santiago is Layla/Alexis dad as much as Andres is MC dad, like he came in after they were born?
-When will we get Elenas dad sob story that he left them with a ton of debts and ran away with *insert girl*
-Who the f will Zach be related too? I hope we dont see him again. All he does is being an asshole, and helping him doesnt even change any outcomes except turning most girls against you.

Is there some i dont know about yet?

Also pretty dissapointed that looking at the scenes with an unlocker, even though its not much, theres more scenes with Erynn than my Elena, which has a total of 0 lewds. And no, groping doesnt count.
You don't need Alexis to get Valeria, Layla and Tori are the 2 things that block Valeria... if you date neither of the sisters you can have Valeria easily, just make sure to score poorly with Layla and avoid Alexis.
In the most recent update she kinda makes you chose between her or Alexis, but we are yet to see how this plays out.
And yes, Valeria has plenty going on...

Not a fan of Alexis either, hardcore clinger, her lies and justification for said lies never sat well with me...
She makes for a great voodoo doll however, it's fun to make her jealous and be a bad boyfriend.
No way Santiago will be their real dad, they even have a unique surname that doesn't match Santiago(Navarro) or Adriana(Moore)... while they use Monroe.

I'm confused, i think Layla always invites me to train, even when i'm not on her path, losing the race only affects Tori path on the grand scheme of things so not a big loss.

Yup, John is the dad(until the next curveball), interesting stuff between him, Emily, Melissa and perhaps the MC if we get into Melissa's pants.
Most likely correct on Zane, also suspected to work as a model at times.
Who killed Rachel will become a topic, it could have the involvement of Ethan... i don't know if idiot Zach would go as far as murder... how he got photos? Well, Rachel was a huge ho...

One of the favorite past times in this forum is thinking of ways to screw Zach, the read head receptionist(the one who bangs the coach) is his sister, she doesn't really do anything for me... but i'll fuck her just to mess with him and brag about getting Valeria and Gabi too.

And yeah, the Elena path is a lot of pain and suffering for no reward(so far).

Is Emily's content just to make the game take longer?According to DEV there will be no incest, so why include these options?
She's part of the guys life, adds some depth to the story.
And she buys you a sweet bike that is gonna help get your dick wet if you are nice to her.

Last edited:
Reactions: mnotwoke

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
lol seems im like the only one around that doesn't see the appeal or have any interest in Melissa . I will play her path for content and chaos / drama but that's it.
Only you believe THAT!!! I've written so often that Melissa is ALWAYS included in all of my routes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Only you believe THAT!!! I've written so often that Melissa is ALWAYS included in all of my routes.
Are you sayin everyone believes as you do? Not really understandin what you're tellin Dessolos. Myself, I only have two saves:
1. Lexi
2. Elena

So, not really sure what you're sayin.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Are you sayin everyone believes as you do? Not really understandin what you're tellin Dessolos. Myself, I only have two saves:
1. Lexi
2. Elena

So, not really sure what you're sayin.
OK, you're missing two pieces of information:

1. Dessolos knows me all too well. We share most of the same tastes and our paths cross in many threads
2. without exaggerating, I am one of the top 3 who have the most routes -> well over 20 and Melissa is involved in all of them

• Thinking Face

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
OK, you're missing two pieces of information:

1. Dessolos knows me all too well. We share most of the same tastes and our paths cross in many threads
2. without exaggerating, I am one of the top 3 who have the most routes -> well over 20 and Melissa is involved in all of them
I cross paths with both of you in several threads also. Most times I just don't say much. I was just confused about you tellin Dessolos he was the only one not thinkin about Melissa. I don't either. I know she's an LI, but she's not one of mine.

Reactions: minibaer12

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
I cross paths with both of you in several threads also. Most times I just don't say much. I was just confused about you tellin Dessolos he was the only one not thinkin about Melissa. I don't either. I know she's an LI, but she's not one of mine.
I agree with you, Melissa is not for everyone. And as we all know, taste can be debated.

btw. I just realized that I misunderstood his post. Dessolos So I apologize for my age-related failures

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
I'm confused, i think Layla always invites me to train, even when i'm not on her path, losing the race only affects Tori path on the grand scheme of things so not a big loss.
The walkthrough said you need Layla with 39 points or more for her to pick you, or else you end up with Tori. I tried to get the most points while avoiding kissing her and romancing her, which was 30, and it still wasnt enough. I installed a mod to see the points only.

And it affects a lot, it makes Darryl wins, which he his Zach#2, and we cant let that happens. Also, will make Santiago think youre a looser. You fixed things with Alexis making her do sports again and run with him and slapped his wiges ass, you could at least be a winner :p

I also hope by the end of the game we get an Iris path. Since we are cheating on her with basically everyone and shes still officially the girlfriend has we never broke up with her, seems only fair. Maybe even more drama on an Eryn / Iris path.

Reactions: mnotwoke

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
I also hope by the end of the game we get an Iris path. Since we are cheating on her with basically everyone and shes still officially the girlfriend has we never broke up with her, seems only fair. Maybe even more drama on an Eryn / Iris path.
the even better way is: Erynn + Alexis + Iris path.

the current girlfriend and the ex-girlfriend share an apartment. That's a great story and Erynn in between, right?

Come with me to the dark side of the routes... :devilish:

• Red Heart
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Maviarab and LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
The walkthrough said you need Layla with 39 points or more for her to pick you, or else you end up with Tori. I tried to get the most points while avoiding kissing her and romancing her, which was 30, and it still wasnt enough. I installed a mod to see the points only.

And it affects a lot, it makes Darryl wins, which he his Zach#2, and we cant let that happens. Also, will make Santiago think youre a looser. You fixed things with Alexis making her do sports again and run with him and slapped his wiges ass, you could at least be a winner :p

The "Layla or Tori" split happens later, already at the camp. If you have low points with Layla, Tori will help you stretch instead of Layla.

The training that determines wether you win or not is the one that happens before camp, if you have Alexis active(which apparently you do) you have to choose training with Layla over going on a date with Alexis.
Layla offers to train with you in the park no matter what, if you don't have Alexis active there's not even a choice, you go train with Layla automatically.

the even better way is: Erynn + Alexis + Iris path.

the current girlfriend and the ex-girlfriend share an apartment. That's a great story and Erynn in between, right?

Come with me to the dark side of the routes... :devilish:
Yeah, perfect ingredients for a huge mess.
Your childhood crush, her sister who also happens to be your ex and her BFF(also friends and roomate of the EX) who is your current GF. Chef's kiss :love:

Just bring the popcorn and let them kill each other.

4.40 star(s) 270 Votes