Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
hmm, you can't read or understand the WT. This is bad. Colleague, without this thing I can't play this game or I won't even start. I have well over 20 different routes and therefore also save games. Without the WT I would be lost.

PS: a few posts ago you'll see that I also use a mod.
I can read and I understand. its just annoying, Just would like a straight walkthrough don't get me wrong I know its not cut and dry. just ranting. i just chose to memorize the paths and switch them up. Maybe I will try the mod one day.

Reactions: mnotwoke

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I really hope Alexis and MC get on good ground. Something tells me this whole video situation isgoing to make a huge difference in the story soon. Alexis is going to be the wild card. Personally I think Alexis might be nuts thats just from her game personality. Imagine Alexis and killer Brooke standing side by side with MC against Ethan.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
lol ive never used a WT never had an issue until the last update cause I missed some easy Erynn points and locked me out of a lewd scene so I had to restart
lewd scenes with erynn? where (besides in shower)?

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Girls goes to bed with a makeup on... Really? Perhaps the most unexpected moment. Such a wonderful and missed opportunity to show every girl without makeup "as is". It's literally just a couple of extra renders for bedtime scenes and a few clicks in DAZ for the whole renders after. Ehh...
Yeah they always go for heavy eye shadow no matter the event.
And it is weird that their make ups hold up in water but not to a few tears...

You are not wrong, the problem with this is that she would need to create new textures for the characters(i don't think there's a one click make up remover) and that takes some time, and she also needs to ensure they don't look horrible without make up, so even the "no make up" look needs some touches i think.

She has dabbed into it, Erynn got a no make up version recently...
lewd scenes with erynn? where (besides in shower)?
It's not 2 lewds, but the shower scene can be cut in half depending on how many points we got...
I don't remember the cutoff anymore but it's ludicrously high.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Not just that I feel like it's kind of normal not many AVN's do without makeup for certain scenes I noticed but I do notice the once that do the girls most of the time look better without any makeup

Reactions: mnotwoke and LSC82

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
She did an Q&A and said that the reason Elena falls for the MC is bc she sees how he is with(some sort of good guy) Layla so if MC is not with Layla she does not see that good side of him.So no solo path
Layla reminds me to much of a Girl, not a Young Woman.
Something i personally do not find attractive at all.
She is one i would protect not fuck, under ANY circumstance ever!

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I mean most of them have the emotions of young girls and i'm pretty sure that's why Nikki is so popular. She's basically the most "Mature" out of the younger LI's.

Just look at Erynn's drama. A sex tape, big fucking wooo hooo. We literally had hundreds of celebrity nudes and sex tapes leak years ago with cellphone hacks via the fappening and those same actresses/models still have careers today so her drama is massively overblown. A stronger woman would of told the guy to go to hell and leak them.

Last edited:
Reactions: LSC82 and MrD812

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah Layla is one I also dont want to fuck expect for the 1 save I make for her to see the content. As I don't see her as a LI for me, I see her as a good friend but nothing more. So she is friend zoned for me. Also not a fan of how head over heels she is for us for some reason not sure why as it makes no sense since that's a common theme in alot of AVN's. Even in this one with Erynn and Alexis are like that as well but they do have some history with the MC at least.

Reactions: MrD812

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Speaking of Layla, if you break her heart,Elena wants the MC to fix things between them before school starts. I wonder when he can squeeze this in with the Alvarado trip? I also wonder what could happen when he goes to the Monroe house?

screenshot0015.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LSC82

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I mean most of them have the emotions of young girls and i'm pretty sure that's why Nikki is so popular. She's basically the most "Mature" out of the younger LI's.
You may need or/and want a more mature and experienced girl when you yourself start your adult life (MC & Iris story) but sometimes it's also attractive to reverse the roles. It's what exactly happening with Cara, Layla & MC. It's better to start adult life with guy like him, not the jerks like Zach (which may end up like a mental trauma for years).

MILF dreams and drooling on them are ok, but not when someone almost always chase older women, especially being much yonger than them. It's mostly a kind of deviation. Normally it's an opposite. Or at least about equal ages.

Age does not always mean experience. This may be a bonus, but it is absolutely not the fact that it comes with the package. The probability that an older lady will use a young jerk and manipulate him as she wants is much higher than the other way around.

Just look at Erynn's drama. A sex tape, big fucking wooo hooo. We literally had hundreds of celebrity nudes and sex tapes leak years ago with cellphone hacks via the fappening and those same actresses/models still have careers today so her drama is massively overblown. A stronger woman would of told the guy to go to hell and leak them.
She explained it pretty well. She is scared because it will ruin her teaching career which she is studying to. Modeling stuff is temporary job to her. And leaked videos can be kinda of different nature and content. Some naked stuff or having sex where somebody can barely see or recognize something is a one thing, the other thing is girl first time being filmed and distributed.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah the drama storyline may be the weakest apart about her character but I like it. Probably one of my favorite parts of her character not for the storyline but it adds some real trauma to her as well makes her slow burn nature make sense to me personally. I know alot of other probably disagree with me about that. I just just love characters that have some kind of trauma no matter how big or small as I usually find them more compelling and believable as a character even if their storyline isnt or sucks.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
What is the alexis secret path stand for? Is it mean in this path we can choose to cheat behind layla with alexis? :unsure:

Last edited:

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
What is the alexis secret path stand for? Is it mean in this path we can choose to cheat behind layla with alexis? :unsure:
its starting that way, but no sexual content on that path yet, so i suggest waiting for next update for this path

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes