HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
To make it even more jarring, you can make a move on pretty much any other girl, from the miles high club with a stranger to your teacher, but with Elena you can't and there is absolutely no fuking reason given as to why, with any other girl it is the players choice if you want to show interest.
there is a reason though. Elena isn't interested in any guy, she doesn't have time for anything else than school, girl friends and cheering squad training. MC is just another jerk at first.

Also Elena isn't staying away from the MC, you get the choice to spend time with Elena alone, like helping her with the cheer training at her home.
you can't spend alone time with Elena without being on Layla's path.
helping her training only unlocks if you have enough points with Elena, and that can only happen if you spent time with them both and had fun. and even if she wants you to help with her training, at that point you are only a "not that bad" guy with a bit of fun.
the only time you get to spend with her without Layla is is chemistry class, being her partner, and she is also forced there, and Layla is just a seat in front so not that alone.

A good ingame reason as to why the MC isn't even considering pursuing Elena and you aren't given a choice would work too, but there just isn't any as the story is now.
the good reason is that Elena doesn't care about MC at all. he is just another dude like all the others. he hangs out with Zach even... so he starts with negative points right off the bat. :D breaking her prejudice about him requires forcing her to spend time with him. and the only way to force her is hanging out with Layla.
her route is a really slow burn, because her focus is clearly everywhere else. MC is low on her priority list even when on Layla's route.
seeing how sweet and caring, flirty and playful, MC can be with Layla, is the trigger to Elena's feelings. seeing her friend being that happy. Envy and jealousy. :) as a bonus being great with her brothers :D

what episode is this from ?
episode 11

Valeria kinda liked it. :cry: I was a little pissed, it made me post for the first time lmao.
We ain't worried about Darryl he's not a threat. The surfer dude on the other hand is an absolute gigachad. MC looked goofy next to him lol.
MC is hispanic, and listens to her enough, and respects her boundaries a little bit more. and they have some common tastes and interest. just enough to have an edge.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
actually, when you get the "hug" or "we need to talk", there is no variable check. if you choose "we need to talk" it's the break up talk. it's a common way to say it. MC kind of use "someone else" as an excuse to break up with her easier, if you don't have another girl. and if you do have one, then it's true. so it works out.
but when you hug her, then there is a variable check. the game checks if you ended it with Alexis, and if you are just friends with Layla. if it's true, then you get the full solo route for the riverside girlfriend and jump in for a quick sex scene and a little boost in relationship points. if you have either one, then you will have a choice, either have a talk with her to disclose you are seeing someone else. she will forgive you temporarily, but no sex and not point. or kiss her and skip the talk, but with a potential consequence later. :D

i'm curious though. I don't remember having Alexis broke up with MC if you already broke up with Layla before. you may have interpreted things incorrectly and chose a wrong turn at some point.
you also still have options open any. Erynn, Valeria, Brooke, Melissa:)D)...
Thanks, some pages back one bud gave me a pair of screenshots with URM mod of that choices point. The only thing I was curious, actually, why MC is acting this way when he actually haven't any other girlfriend. I mean I get and accept the initial options, but no sub-branching in the "we need to talk" branch as it done in "hug her" is a little strange. But whatever... It's extra strange that no options and particular RPs are used here to determine how MC should act at this point. I mean, besides common RPs there are stats of visiting Cara/Nikki place, etc.

I finished my first run till the end of EP12 and ended up with Cara so far. So my first run turned out in this way. I fucked up with Lexi/Layla by telling both half-truth as I mentioned earlier. If you are interested in details and curious, I did the following:

- My MC used every opportunity with Alexis instead of the moments when she waited/wanted for kind of confession from MC that he likes her (I did in the car after concert, but then redecided);
- My MC did everything to stay good with Layla since he met her;
- While teaching Layla in her place my MC talked to Alexis and said her that there is nothing "serious" with Layla is going on (lied actually), and continued to flirt with and kiss Layla at every opportunity;
- Told to Layla at the training camp about Alexis aaaand all seemed fine, but Layla of course called Alexis and told her everything after, then on the next day my MC got a call from Alexis and she broke up with him, blaming him for not telling her the truth and fooling around with her sister;
- Besides things above, my MC declined to help Erynn with blackmail problem and it seemes that it ended her path, since I didn't got any scenes with her after that, only met her with Alexis at Melissa's place once when there also was Cara after getting her new haircut from Melissa.
- I don't know actually how things are with Valeria, but it seems more like friendzone, no single kiss, I did my best and tried to "fix" Zach and to treat her properly (how wrong I was), but after his "performance" with Ethan I can't care less about this dweeb. Like, you know, most AVNs usually brings some real "bro" for MC, even if they dumb or fuck up some things sometimes, but this one... just a jerk. So dumb, so immature and suggestible. The worst "bro" I ever seen in AVN so far.

Going for Layla next time, but probably from the middle of the game save (sorry Cara :oops:), I usually do first some of more or less dramatic saves and runs, and the "clean" and faithful ones later.

P.S. There is 0 (zero) chance that Santiago is an MCs father, right? (incest is prohibited on Patreon). Or he just not a biological father of Lexi and Layla as an option. Adriana's last name is Moore, while Santiago is Navarro...

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Last edited:

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
You can do it in this too, to a degree. Rachel on the plane, Alexis at the bathroom(?), Nikki or Cara at their place, then leave Alexis for Layla, you can keep doing things with Erynn too, then do Layla too, aim for Elena threesome, do Gabi at every corner, win the race so you keep Sha'Cari's path open too, then tell Nikki there is an other girl so keep things going on with her too, you can keep things hot with Melissa too. You miss Tori and Val in this way. Iris is unclear. We can say manwhore to this path I think.
I think you can't get Alexis, if you get with Rachel on the plane. you have to ignore Alexis to get Rachel.
I also think you could try getting Tori in the bar, and in camp after winning, and on the beach. it should not impede Layla's route too much but you might need to hit all her points before and after that.

That would be my path too if we can get Elena without Layla path forced on us. Dump Layla, that will open Tori path. Though Tori path will close Val path. I haven't tried going for Tori at the bar, skipping her after the race then go for her at the beach. We may or may not have enough point for beach and I am not sure whether or not it closes Val path. :unsure:

If we are talking about keeping paths open as much as possible, we can go for ASP as far as I am aware we only skip Erynn in that path. :unsure:
Tori should not close Val's path, for now. only Layla closes Val. you don't need points to get with Tori. you only need to accept her in the bar and at camp. you can refuse on the beach. skipping her after the race closes the path.

going for ASP, you need to have Erynn as a friend during the first hot tub date with Layla, but maybe after we can earn enough Erynn points to hop back on her path as there are several checks for points for Erynn to switch from friends to route and vice versa. Could be a fun path if you have Layla, Lexi AND Erynn. though we already know we have to choose between Layla and Erynn next update, Erynn might not be deterred and still try to hop back on XD

Remaining loyal to Alexis is the last thing on my list of priorities.
My Alexis save includes non stop flirting with Erynn, sowing the seeds of distruction :cool: .
In it Erynn hasn't made any outright backstabbing moves, but it's obvious that she wants to.

I'll continue to poke both sides until something comes out of it.
sleeping in your bed without asking Alexis FIRST, is kind of a backstabbing even if she tells her immediately afterwards and Lexi is ok with it.
Posing naked for the pictures is also very borderline... both Erynn and MC dodges the question, so they both know it will be an issue once the pictures are published :D
Erynn also keeps the visit of Nikki a secret from Lexi.
Erynn knows Iris is MC's ex, and she still agrees to the beach double date. she knows that it will be awkward having MC with both his current and ex girlfriends, and one of them is her best friend she could have spared from that but she didn't. Erynn didn't really have a reason to accept that beach hang out except as an excuse to spend more time with MC and strain his current relationship. dick move :D
After coming back from camp, MC plans to immediately go see Lexi, but Erynn tries to guilt trip him into staying with her instead...
the most direct betrayal might be when MC saves Erynn from Ethan. she tries to kiss MC. granted at the time, Erynn probably didn't even care about it hurting Alexis at all, and was not fully aware of the status of their relationship.

also on ASP, it's Erynn that starts it. she knows it won't end well. it's most likely to blow Layla's relationship up so she can get MC back. it's not just the Alexis-Layla drama that will be fun on that path, it will also be the actual reveal that it was all Erynn's evil masterplan to fuck everyone over :D

Yeah Nyx has been better at promising that major conflict is just around the corner than delivering the fireworks.
The original Layla-Alexis was disappointing, let's hope for something better in ASP.
It feels like Nyx only wants MC to pay for any of the consequences of all the drama.

I don't disagree here, but it would tell a whole another story: tame the fuckboy. That's obviously not the story Nyx wants to tell with the Elena plot. From my personal life experience I find Nyx' way more interesting because relationships like Elena's and Layla's are widespread and yet, interestingly, the problems for the love lives of both parties are never dealt with in this genre. As if the devs in this genre have never seen such friendships between girls and how they can break up when both start to be interested in the same penis owner.
yeah ! the Layla-Elena development feels like Nyx actually witnessed something similar first hand.

Also who cares about Brooke, or Rachel for that matter.
I care about Brooke! I need to set her up with Emily so we can have a Santi-John-Brooke showdown ! :D for once, MC could be the one with the popcorn ! xD

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Thanks, some pages back one bud gave me a pair of screenshots with URM mod of that choices point. The only thing I was curious, actually, why MC is acting this way when he actually haven't any other girlfriend. I mean I get and accept the initial options, but no sub-branching in the "we need to talk" branch as it done in "hug her" is a little strange. But whatever... It's extra strange that no options and particular RPs are used here to determine how MC should act at this point. I mean, besides common RPs there are stats of visiting Cara/Nikki place, etc.
Nyx, the dev, went the easy way with that choice and didn't elaborate too much. honestly that episode is quite big already.
and even IRL, "we need to talk" followed by "there is someone else" are pretty common and easy breakup that prevent too much drama, even if there is actually no one else. a bit like "it's not you, it's me" :D
RPs are used as threshold checks to get more content and progress routes, but not really influence MC's behavior. there is no dik/chick system. the player's choices are what shapes his behavior.

I finished my first run till the end of EP12 and ended up with Cara so far. So my first run turned out in this way. I fucked up with Lexi/Layla by telling both half-truth as I mentioned earlier. If you are interested in details and curious, I did the following:

- My MC used every opportunity with Alexis instead of the moments when she waited/wanted for kind of confession from MC that he likes her (I did in the car after concert, but then redecided);
- My MC did everything to stay good with Layla since he met her;
- While teaching Layla in her place my MC talked to Alexis and said her that there is nothing "serious" with Layla is going on (lied actually), and continued to flirt with and kiss Layla at every opportunity;
- Told to Layla at the training camp about Alexis aaaand all seemed fine, but Layla of course called Alexis and told her everything after, then on the next day my MC got a call from Alexis and she broke up with him, blaming him for not telling her the truth and fooling around with her sister;
- Besides things above, my MC declined to help Erynn with blackmail problem and it seemes that it ended her path, since I didn't got any scenes with her after that, only met her with Alexis at Melissa's place once when there also was Cara after getting her new haircut from Melissa.
- I don't know actually how things are with Valeria, but it seems more like friendzone, no single kiss, I did my best and tried to "fix" Zach and to treat her properly (how wrong I was), but after his "performance" with Ethan I can't care less about this dweeb. Like, you know, most AVNs usually brings some real "bro" for MC, even if they dumb or fuck up some things sometimes, but this one... just a jerk. So dumb, so immature and suggestible. The worst "bro" I ever seen in AVN so far.
ok, so it was during camp. so if you told Layla about Alexis and had the breakup over the phone, then you should still have Layla. how did you fuck that up ? :D

the blackmail help is a turning point for Erynn. if you don't help her, you are out of her life for any important event. even more so her path. why would she fall for someone that doesn't want to at least try to help her with her worst problem? especially when that problem could eventually affect her body.
it's weird that you would refuse to help her if you want to get every girl in your first playthrough :D do you have Maya PTSD ? xD

if you went into the girl showers with Zach, then you hurt your chances with Val a lot, and you might have missed the threshold check to move to the next step in the relationship. who came to save you from Ethan ? Val or John ? that's a very good indicator of where you stand with her.
and if you side with Zach a lot, then you lose tons of points with Val and the other girls.

yeah Zach is clearly one of the worse "bro" you can find. the real bro is Nathan in this game. John is also a real bro but the dynamic is more of a father/son relationship.
Zach also have points, but right now they don't serve any purpose. and he betrays you anyway.

Going for Layla next time, but probably from the middle of the game save (sorry Cara :oops:), I usually do first some of more or less dramatic saves and runs, and the "clean" and faithful ones later.

P.S. There is 0 (zero) chance that Santiago is an MCs father, right? (incest is prohibited on Patreon). Or he just not a biological father of Lexi and Layla as an option. Adriana's last name is Moore, while Santiago is Navarro...
Santiago is MC's father.
but the current theory about the cliffhanger is that Alexis was interrupted in the middle of her sentence by the customer asking for another drink, and MC immediately went into his own world in his head thinking she just said "he's my dad" instead of waiting for her to finish. she will probably say "he's my dad's friend" or "he's my dad's agent" or "he's my dad's associate" :D
and personally, I think Adrianna is married to Enzo, the legendary basketball player that MC was a fan of when he was a kid, and who was also Santiago's friend in college.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Nyx, the dev, went the easy way with that choice and didn't elaborate too much. honestly that episode is quite big already.
and even IRL, "we need to talk" followed by "there is someone else" are pretty common and easy breakup that prevent too much drama, even if there is actually no one else. a bit like "it's not you, it's me"
Seems like that. Still feels like a bit lazy move, but ok. I read the thread a bit and the changes from episode to episode, apparently the dev is not shy about changing quite significant parts in previous episodes, so maybe this particular moment will change for the better at some point.

RPs are used as threshold checks to get more content and progress routes, but not really influence MC's behavior. there is no dik/chick system. the player's choices are what shapes his behavior.
I digged some script of the early episodes, just to check how it's written and what's going on :giggle:
Coding and code writing is not the strongest side of dev, but at least it works. Variables and checks could be done much better and in more optimized way, a tons of copy-paste dialogues and code repeat because of this. Still can be improved later.

Well, I got a little off the point of the question.
We probably misunderstood each other, I didn't meant that RP should change MC behavior, but I meant that at critical points RP may change outcome and lead to something. There're tons of checks for RP # in the code, so adding one more into the dialogue like the one we are discussing shouldn't be a big trouble and may put in some more sense in that choice.

ok, so it was during camp. so if you told Layla about Alexis and had the breakup over the phone, then you should still have Layla. how did you fuck that up ? :D
1. Checked up on Alexis at their place after she lied on MC lap on the couch by accident and then Layla came in and was confused, so Alexis leaved.
2. Choice to hug Alexis and told her that I'm not serious with Layla. But continued to flirt and kiss Layla at every opportunity, including the training camp which is going after this choice and scene.
3. Talked to Layla and told her everything, so this initiated the break up with Layla and she said that we will talk tommorow and she needs some time.
4. Got a call from Alexis, where she broke up with me, because I lied to her - both about being "not serious" with Layla and because I continued to fool around with Layla after that talk (it's obviously that Alexis and Layla talked by the phone after MC talked with Layla)
5. Summary - Layla was rejected by MC himself for Alexis, but Alexis broke the things up because of lies.

As I see and 99% sure, attempt to fool around with both (not telling Layla about Alexis) will end poorly too, lol. It won't and can't last long anyway. And the reference to the Witcher 3 regarding Triss or Yennefer was a brilliant idea. Hands up. Probably ends in the same way here.

the blackmail help is a turning point for Erynn. if you don't help her, you are out of her life for any important event. even more so her path. why would she fall for someone that doesn't want to at least try to help her with her worst problem? especially when that problem could eventually affect her body.
it's weird that you would refuse to help her if you want to get every girl in your first playthrough :D do you have Maya PTSD ? xD
To be honest I would never expect a harem type of game from a female dev, so the point was to get as much drama as possible on the first run. To learn the consequences, characters conflicts, check out the writing and understand does it catch any emotions or feelings or not. I don't like to play and invest time and curiousity when it doesn't "touch" me, nor brings some feelings or emotions out of my actions and MC behaviors. So, mostly I liked how the conflicts are starting and getting settled and handled and the female dev nature kinda adds some spice into it. There is something attractive and exciting in this.

I also checked the outcome of walking by when Ethan beats Erynn. Not liked it, probably the worst action and decision in the whole game so far. I mean, even if some players don't like her as LI, it's clear as day that MC and her used to be besties for years. And not helping her is a totally jerk move with deserved consequences.

Am I right that the only way to get a "friends" status (end the LI path) with Erynn is to not help her with blackmail thing or by being involved with Alexis and telling Erynn about her? Because on my current Layla run, where I decided to help Erynn with blackmailing problem while trying to keep things as cold as possible (no kisses, no flirt, etc), she is full of enthusiasm and doesn't give up still. The more it will last the more it will hurt later, lol.

No Maya PTSD for me :HideThePain: Since I'm a Throuple fan you know ;)

if you went into the girl showers with Zach, then you hurt your chances with Val a lot, and you might have missed the threshold check to move to the next step in the relationship. who came to save you from Ethan ? Val or John ? that's a very good indicator of where you stand with her.
and if you side with Zach a lot, then you lose tons of points with Val and the other girls.
Yeah, I felt that being caught during drink or dare because of Zach's stupid mouth screwed up a lot of things. Well, I haven't tried hard with Val on my first run anyway. Was friendly to her always but also always sided with Layla when there was any choice between the two. Then I decided to try to help out Zach with Val, since I screwed up with both Alexis and Layla. Well. Zach definitely doesn't deserve nor Val nor any help at all.

John came to help me with Ethan. Em... how the hell relationship with Val may change this? I'm curious now. Are they going together with Zach in his car? And how the hell she may help in that situation? Secret MMA fighter or able to shout too loud? :unsure:

yeah Zach is clearly one of the worse "bro" you can find. the real bro is Nathan in this game. John is also a real bro but the dynamic is more of a father/son relationship.
Zach also have points, but right now they don't serve any purpose. and he betrays you anyway.
Unconventional, definitely. Well, something refreshing is always good.
Zach "points" is probably made to scare away as many girls as possible. The more you get the worse your reputation :ROFLMAO: like, side with jerk, be known as a jerk.

Santiago is MC's father
Then he is not Lexi & Layla father. Or vice versa. Erynn had a lot of fun in college years, so she probably can't be 100% sure that he is MCs father. Same goes for Lexi & Layla. Maybe they are adopted or something. Last names doesn't match either.
Honestly it would be an intrigue much if not the clear rules regarding incests on Patreon, which removes those possibility and hinting that things are different.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
1. Checked up on Alexis at their place after she lied on MC lap on the couch by accident and then Layla came in and was confused, so Alexis leaved.
2. Choice to hug Alexis and told her that I'm not serious with Layla. But continued to flirt and kiss Layla at every opportunity, including the training camp which is going after this choice and scene.
3. Talked to Layla and told her everything, so this initiated the break up with Layla and she said that we will talk tommorow and she needs some time.
4. Got a call from Alexis, where she broke up with me, because I lied to her - both about being "not serious" with Layla and because I continued to fool around with Layla after that talk (it's obviously that Alexis and Layla talked by the phone after MC talked with Layla)
5. Summary - Layla was rejected by MC himself for Alexis, but Alexis broke the things up because of lies.

As I see and 99% sure, attempt to fool around with both (not telling Layla about Alexis) will end poorly too, lol. It won't and can't last long anyway. And the reference to the Witcher 3 regarding Triss or Yennefer was a brilliant idea. Hands up. Probably ends in the same way here.
ok I get how you got there now. it's a rare outcome, honestly. but yeah, they are sisters, and they are close. it can't last long. it's surprising it lasted that long anyway :D
if you have the choice to tell Layla everything, then you also had to choose to break up with Layla next, it's not automatic.

Seems like that. Still feels like a bit lazy move, but ok. I read the thread a bit and the changes from episode to episode, apparently the dev is not shy about changing quite significant parts in previous episodes, so maybe this particular moment will change for the better at some point.
we can only hope.

I also checked the outcome of walking by when Ethan beats Erynn. Not liked it, probably the worst action and decision in the whole game so far. I mean, even if some players don't like her as LI, it's clear as day that MC and her used to be besties for years. And not helping her is a totally jerk move with deserved consequences.
from what I gathered from people here in the forum, that choice was supposed to become the starting point in some kind of corruption route. maybe corrupting Erynn and helping Ethan, maybe with Zach too.
might be why there are Zach points too.
so most of that content is gone. that choice doesn't have a lot of consequences. just Alexis breaks up, and Melissa likes you much less without telling you.

but honestly, it's also weird because how can Erynn know that MC was listening and chose to walk away ? maybe he didn't hear anything and just walked past innocently completely oblivious ? or maybe it wasn't even him, she only saw his back, and she so hoped to be helped that she hallucinated that she saw him ? :D

Am I right that the only way to get a "friends" status (end the LI path) with Erynn is to not help her with blackmail thing or by being involved with Alexis and telling Erynn about her? Because on my current Layla run, where I decided to help Erynn with blackmailing problem while trying to keep things as cold as possible (no kisses, no flirt, etc), she is full of enthusiasm and doesn't give up still. The more it will last the more it will hurt later, lol.
no. Erynn's friends status can be set tons of times at different RP checks that happen without warning. it's not just kissing, flirting and stuff like that. anything that shows kindness or caring to her will increase RP. it can increase really fast. you can be friends and choose to help her with the blackmail. but even as friends, she is very close to MC. if you are on her path, you will feel it though, there is a clear difference after a certain point, she will be very aggressive in her flirting.

John came to help me with Ethan. Em... how the hell relationship with Val may change this? I'm curious now. Are they going together with Zach in his car? And how the hell she may help in that situation? Secret MMA fighter or able to shout too loud? :unsure:
her help is very simple, but very effective and efficient :D you will like it.

Unconventional, definitely. Well, something refreshing is always good.
Zach "points" is probably made to scare away as many girls as possible. The more you get the worse your reputation :ROFLMAO: like, side with jerk, be known as a jerk.
the dev seems to have abandoned her plans for the use of Zach Points now. and now that players know that his betrayal is canon and can't be changed, the vast majority most likely shit on him every choice and every run :D
though we don't know if there will be a redemption arc, but i don't think he can be redeemed. everyone deserves a second chance, but he burnt so many chances already :D

Then he is not Lexi & Layla father. Or vice versa. Erynn had a lot of fun in college years, so she probably can't be 100% sure that he is MCs father. Same goes for Lexi & Layla. Maybe they are adopted or something. Last names doesn't match either.
Honestly it would be an intrigue much if not the clear rules regarding incests on Patreon, which removes those possibility and hinting that things are different.
did you mean Emily and not Erynn ?
Emily was a party girl but she seems to have been faithful in her relationships. and Nyx, the dev, made her a saint anyway. emily can't do no wrong :D everything is Andres' or Santi's fault. or even MC's fault.
and yes, patreon rules being stricter now pretty much remove any impact on the cliffhangers.

Reactions: Kpyna

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
actually, when you get the "hug" or "we need to talk", there is no variable check. if you choose "we need to talk" it's the break up talk. it's a common way to say it. MC kind of use "someone else" as an excuse to break up with her easier, if you don't have another girl. and if you do have one, then it's true. so it works out.
but when you hug her, then there is a variable check. the game checks if you ended it with Alexis, and if you are just friends with Layla. if it's true, then you get the full solo route for the riverside girlfriend and jump in for a quick sex scene and a little boost in relationship points. if you have either one, then you will have a choice, either have a talk with her to disclose you are seeing someone else. she will forgive you temporarily, but no sex and not point. or kiss her and skip the talk, but with a potential consequence later. :D

i'm curious though. I don't remember having Alexis broke up with MC if you already broke up with Layla before. you may have interpreted things incorrectly and chose a wrong turn at some point.
you also still have options open any. Erynn, Valeria, Brooke, Melissa:)D)...
Depending on how you behave with Layla in the camp you can lose both Layla and Alexis.
If you keep making out with Layla up until the point that you tell her that you are dating Alexis, she'll tell Alexis about this and you will lose both girls.
If you want to keep Alexis don't go for the make out scenes in the first day of the camp.

Correct regarding the Riverside sisters, 3 options... you can break up, tell her about one of the Monroe's or keep your mouth shut and kiss her.

Erynn can make a comeback even if you told her about dating Alexis and now Alexis is no longer a factor.
Val, Brooke, Tori, Gabi, Melissa all on the menu too :cool: .

Tori should not close Val's path, for now. only Layla closes Val. you don't need points to get with Tori. you only need to accept her in the bar and at camp. you can refuse on the beach. skipping her after the race closes the path.
Tori at camp causes a dramatic point deduction with Val(don't remember how much now), so despite no flag saying "Valeria end" it kinda locks you out, i don't think you'll have enough points for Val to offer herself for underwear exchange for example... unless you cheat and put points back in :devilish: .

Maybe it's possible without cheats, but it's on dodgy territory.

going for ASP, you need to have Erynn as a friend during the first hot tub date with Layla, but maybe after we can earn enough Erynn points to hop back on her path as there are several checks for points for Erynn to switch from friends to route and vice versa. Could be a fun path if you have Layla, Lexi AND Erynn. though we already know we have to choose between Layla and Erynn next update, Erynn might not be deterred and still try to hop back on XD
This would be Absolute Cinema lol.

sleeping in your bed without asking Alexis FIRST, is kind of a backstabbing even if she tells her immediately afterwards and Lexi is ok with it.
Posing naked for the pictures is also very borderline... both Erynn and MC dodges the question, so they both know it will be an issue once the pictures are published :D
Erynn also keeps the visit of Nikki a secret from Lexi.
Erynn knows Iris is MC's ex, and she still agrees to the beach double date. she knows that it will be awkward having MC with both his current and ex girlfriends, and one of them is her best friend she could have spared from that but she didn't. Erynn didn't really have a reason to accept that beach hang out except as an excuse to spend more time with MC and strain his current relationship. dick move :D
After coming back from camp, MC plans to immediately go see Lexi, but Erynn tries to guilt trip him into staying with her instead...
the most direct betrayal might be when MC saves Erynn from Ethan. she tries to kiss MC. granted at the time, Erynn probably didn't even care about it hurting Alexis at all, and was not fully aware of the status of their relationship.

also on ASP, it's Erynn that starts it. she knows it won't end well. it's most likely to blow Layla's relationship up so she can get MC back. it's not just the Alexis-Layla drama that will be fun on that path, it will also be the actual reveal that it was all Erynn's evil masterplan to fuck everyone over :D
Erynn is trying her best and very close to failing, this is exactly where the fun is :devilish:

Sleeping in the MCs bed is a habit from the old days that she does innocently, if Alexis is active she steers the conversation in a different way(much to her obvious frustration) so that there's no making out, and she also clears the air with Alexis so the situation isn't misunderstood...

The photoshoot is a job for her. And the MC, who wasn't expected to play any part, volunteers to do the job(no doubt it will drive Alexis mad with jealousy but reasonable deniability lol)... the kiss afterwards is crossing the line, but it wasn't her move and she cuts the action, keeping it a secret... i don't know, we are definitely getting closer to breaking her.

With the Riverside sisters she's in the situation of being friends with both sides... it's less about her wanting the MC for herself i think... and she does say that the MC should tell Alexis.

Iris invites Erynn first (who doesn't know it's a date), they invite Alexis(again because Erynn is completely unaware of what Iris actually wants) and Alexis brings the MC, i say that was self inflicted by Alexis lol.

The after Ethan situation, she didn't know anything, she wasn't speaking to Alexis at that time and the MC also doesn't say anything she's unaware of the relationship status.

On ASP Erynn is pretty much a "i just wanna watch the world burn" player, since she moved on she's just having fun seeing her toys collide lol.

It feels like Nyx only wants MC to pay for any of the consequences of all the drama.
That's one thing that scares me... in her view the girls always come up smelling like roses... even when they indeed act like bitches.

yeah ! the Layla-Elena development feels like Nyx actually witnessed something similar first hand.
I've heard about a couple of switches like that...
Rarely with the person in the Elena spot coming up like a good caring friend... Always a huge backstabbing bitch lol.
So i wanna see how it goes from here.

Since I can't wait till Brooke till Brooke reveals her bits ...

View attachment 3583740

View attachment 3583782
Nyx made Brooke the perfect petite, i hope we can taste it.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: mnotwoke and HiP1

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Tori at camp causes a dramatic point deduction with Val(don't remember how much now), so despite no flag saying "Valeria end" it kinda locks you out, i don't think you'll have enough points for Val to offer herself for underwear exchange for example... unless you cheat and put points back in :devilish: .

Maybe it's possible without cheats, but it's on dodgy territory.
actually, if you have sex with Tori it prevents Val from offering her underwear, there is no check for points. but you lose a massive amount of points afterwards when MC dares her to lick someone, but only if you already have lots of points (so she was getting interested). She then reveals she knows what MC did.
but yeah from that it's impossible to get enough points to climb back on her path. it may even prevent the photobooth event even if we had enough points, and it's pretty much what sets up her real path.

I was dead wrong !

Erynn is trying her best and very close to failing, this is exactly where the fun is :devilish:

Sleeping in the MCs bed is a habit from the old days that she does innocently, if Alexis is active she steers the conversation in a different way(much to her obvious frustration) so that there's no making out, and she also clears the air with Alexis so the situation isn't misunderstood...

The photoshoot is a job for her. And the MC, who wasn't expected to play any part, volunteers to do the job(no doubt it will drive Alexis mad with jealousy but reasonable deniability lol)... the kiss afterwards is crossing the line, but it wasn't her move and she cuts the action, keeping it a secret... i don't know, we are definitely getting closer to breaking her.

With the Riverside sisters she's in the situation of being friends with both sides... it's less about her wanting the MC for herself i think... and she does say that the MC should tell Alexis.

Iris invites Erynn first (who doesn't know it's a date), they invite Alexis(again because Erynn is completely unaware of what Iris actually wants) and Alexis brings the MC, i say that was self inflicted by Alexis lol.

The after Ethan situation, she didn't know anything, she wasn't speaking to Alexis at that time and the MC also doesn't say anything she's unaware of the relationship status.

On ASP Erynn is pretty much a "i just wanna watch the world burn" player, since she moved on she's just having fun seeing her toys collide lol.
sleeping in MC's was ok when they were young. but now, they haven't done it until she asks in that moment. and she clearly does it with ulterior motive. and she doesn't steer the conversation. once they lay down, she just realizes what she just did, and rolls away from MC, frustrated, and says good night. she pretty much has to come clean to Lexi, because of her guilt, and because she knows MC will tell Lexi. if on friends path, she goes to sleep at her mom's, so her backstabbing is clear :)

MC volunteers for the photoshoot, but he doesn't know that there will be a part where she will be naked. knowing that beforehand would have affected his decision a lot. she might have forgotten, as she didn't even mention it before and after MC offered to go with her to protect her. but still, it's suspicious to say the least. and the whole day, she bends over in front of him, hoping he would slap her butt :D

for the riverside visit, a good friend to both would have said to MC "tell her or I will". but she keeps it a secret for MC. hoping it will explode in his face later xD

actually Iris already suggested the beach double date to MC on the plane or in the garage before. and then when Erynn comes to see John, if we are on Lexi's path, Iris suggests to Erynn a hangout with everyone present, and suggests MC invite Alexis, so that Erynn will be convinced to come without much issue. so on Lexi's path, Erynn can see the setup and refuse. Lexi gets invited by Erynn and Iris. MC is reminded by Erynn after the photoshoot, and already knows when Lexi calls him. Lexi could have refused, sure. but Erynn was the first who could have refused. we can argue that she was distracted as she came to the garage for another purpose and was really nervous, so Lexi's potential (un)comfort might not have been her first priority.

after being saved from Ethan, Erynn does know that MC and Lexi had sex, she saw the photos and the texts on MC's phone, and Lexi admitted it. so she couldn't be sure that they broke up in the meantime. she still went for it :D

On ASP, maybe she didn't move on, but she is rationalizing that there is something or someone keeping MC from being nice and caring to her instead :D eliminating any obstacle like a terminator xD
Also, the first time she discovers that MC is back, he is having fun with Layla, and she stole him from her while Erynn had to endure Ethan torture the whole night. there is residual grudge to be settled there for sure ! :p

That's one thing that scares me... in her view the girls always come up smelling like roses... even when they indeed act like bitches.
forgiveness from MC towards Emily happened really fast. while it took longer for Erynn to forgive Alexis. so Men can't hold grudges in that world :D

I've heard about a couple of switches like that...
Rarely with the person in the Elena spot coming up like a good caring friend... Always a huge backstabbing bitch lol.
So i wanna see how it goes from here.
I have seen it and it was a bloodbath :D
but Nyx will probably choose to go the route of Layla caring for Elena enough that she gives her blessing for the relationship, at first. afterwards, having to witness Elena and MC fooling around (like Elena had to endure before), it might change though, and it could open a path to threesome or even a throuple.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
actually, if you have sex with Tori it prevents Val from offering her underwear, there is no check for points. but you lose a massive amount of points afterwards when MC dares her to lick someone, but only if you already have lots of points (so she was getting interested). She then reveals she knows what MC did.
but yeah from that it's impossible to get enough points to climb back on her path. it may even prevent the photobooth event even if we had enough points, and it's pretty much what sets up her real path.

I was dead wrong !
Tori is a loud mouth and Val gets turned off...
She doesn't say anything to Layla however.

On ASP, maybe she didn't move on, but she is rationalizing that there is something or someone keeping MC from being nice and caring to her instead :D eliminating any obstacle like a terminator xD
Also, the first time she discovers that MC is back, he is having fun with Layla, and she stole him from her while Erynn had to endure Ethan torture the whole night. there is residual grudge to be settled there for sure ! :p
I would love for Erynn to suddenly go... you know what screw those 2, he should be with me!!!!
But i'm not sure if it's in store, i even got her into kissing after triggering ASP and she is still pushing the MC towards Alexis at the beach, the game just doesn't acknowledge the status they were in.

forgiveness from MC towards Emily happened really fast. while it took longer for Erynn to forgive Alexis. so Men can't hold grudges in that world :D
Nyx always ends up on the side of the ladies and the dudes are always wrong, so even when they suck it gets put on the MC who always ends up as a punching bag.

I have seen it and it was a bloodbath :D
but Nyx will probably choose to go the route of Layla caring for Elena enough that she gives her blessing for the relationship, at first. afterwards, having to witness Elena and MC fooling around (like Elena had to endure before), it might change though, and it could open a path to threesome or even a throuple.
Yes, it's always ugly, tipically with friendships ended for good and split groups at parties :whistle:
This is why it's interesting that she went for Elena here, the only one who truly puts friendship above what her coochie(we pretty much know Erynn would jump at a similar opportunity for example) is telling her to do :p

And who knows where it goes from here.

Reactions: mnotwoke

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
ok I get how you got there now. it's a rare outcome, honestly. but yeah, they are sisters, and they are close. it can't last long. it's surprising it lasted that long anyway :D
if you have the choice to tell Layla everything, then you also had to choose to break up with Layla next, it's not automatic.
Yeah, forgot about that. After witcher reference scene I decided to stick to one of them and still failed. That's the point.

from what I gathered from people here in the forum, that choice was supposed to become the starting point in some kind of corruption route. maybe corrupting Erynn and helping Ethan, maybe with Zach too.
might be why there are Zach points too.
so most of that content is gone. that choice doesn't have a lot of consequences. just Alexis breaks up, and Melissa likes you much less without telling you.
Interesting. And quite plausible btw, cause Erynn & MC doesn't have a talk about what happened 5 years ago if MC doesn't stand up for her. So, he continue to think that Erynn & Ethan are laughed on him that day of his confession and that now she deserve what she got. While Erynn also hates him for walking away and not intervening. Now I wonder, does Zach & Ethan beat up MC anyway or only if he intervened? I haven't get to far after that choice, only up to the moment of Alexis call where she breaks all things with MC after Erynn's call.

but honestly, it's also weird because how can Erynn know that MC was listening and chose to walk away ? maybe he didn't hear anything and just walked past innocently completely oblivious ? or maybe it wasn't even him, she only saw his back, and she so hoped to be helped that she hallucinated that she saw him ? :D
For me it was obvious that she recognized him, the shape, the tattoos at least. It's quite clear that she see him and internally asking to get back and help her.

no. Erynn's friends status can be set tons of times at different RP checks that happen without warning. it's not just kissing, flirting and stuff like that. anything that shows kindness or caring to her will increase RP. it can increase really fast. you can be friends and choose to help her with the blackmail. but even as friends, she is very close to MC. if you are on her path, you will feel it though, there is a clear difference after a certain point, she will be very aggressive in her flirting.
Thx, will check later.

her help is very simple, but very effective and efficient :D you will like it.
ahaha, I think I got a clue :ROFLMAO:

the dev seems to have abandoned her plans for the use of Zach Points now. and now that players know that his betrayal is canon and can't be changed, the vast majority most likely shit on him every choice and every run :D
though we don't know if there will be a redemption arc, but i don't think he can be redeemed. everyone deserves a second chance, but he burnt so many chances already :D
The incident with Zach happened after training camp, then the spring break occurred, so both Zach & MC hadn't opportunity to meet up and talk after at least. And EP12 ends at the moment, when MC is about to get back to school (2 days of weekend left), and obviously he will meet Zach there sooner or later.

did you mean Emily and not Erynn ?
Emily was a party girl but she seems to have been faithful in her relationships. and Nyx, the dev, made her a saint anyway. emily can't do no wrong :D everything is Andres' or Santi's fault. or even MC's fault.
and yes, patreon rules being stricter now pretty much remove any impact on the cliffhangers.
Yeah, Emily of course. But I don't think that anyone is saint in this universe. Everybody made some mess and bad decisions to regret of them more or less.

And one more thing, according to events back in time, Navarro can't be Lexi & Layla father (biological at least, which makes great sense, but even such outcome is not enough to patch things and make it safe, cause it's a repeat of Haley & Andres situation then...) Lexi is older than MC by 2-3 years as Erynn, and Layla is the same age with him. So at Melissa & Emily flashback where we first met young Adriana she had to be already with Santiago and have a little 2-3yo Lexi AND being pregnant with Layla for things to match.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
May I correct this point: which path you ultimately find yourself on with Erynn is determined during the photo shoot!

If you agree to do the photo shoot with her, you are on the love route with Erynn (with all scenes, except for the Alexis path).
If you refuse to do the shoot with her, you are "only" on the friendship route with her, and this has significant consequences as the game progresses. (no matter how many friendship points you have or will collect!!!)
1714383211230.png

Last edited:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
If you agree to do the photo shoot with her, you are on the love route with Erynn (with all scenes, except for the Alexis path).
I doubt it's that simple, I did the shoot with her on all my saves and didn't get any Erynn scenes when on Layla, Nikki, Cara, Elena etc. paths. But I didn't flirt with her excessively prior to that and have low points. So no, just doing the shoot doesn't necessarily put you on her love path.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
I doubt it's that simple, I did the shoot with her on all my saves and didn't get any Erynn scenes when on Layla, Nikki, Cara, Elena etc. paths. But I didn't flirt with her excessively prior to that and have low points. So no, just doing the shoot doesn't necessarily put you on her love path.
In order to see “special scenes”, you of course also need the required minimum number of points! But then you're on the love route, one way or another!

from start EP12:
1714384066984.png

1714384169802.png

Last edited:

diddymich69

Dec 9, 2019
I just downloaded V0.12.3 and received the following error when the main character and Emily were talking about Santiago and Andres in the bedroom.

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes