• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Suddenly Alabama!!!!

That would be hillarious, i wish this was on subscribestar instead of Patreon, this place would be even crazier.
not gonna lie I low key wish we could have that content just for the drama. I recall my first time playing when the MC joked to Erynn about being related when talking about their dad's. Before I knew about how Nyx said no to incest it was one of the first times I wished for incest to be true cause i'm a sucker for shocking reveals.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
That would be hillarious, i wish this was on subscribestar instead of Patreon, this place would be even crazier.
In Intertwined Universe, incest creates super hot people instead of people who look like play dough.

not gonna lie I low key wish we could have that content just for the drama. I recall my first time playing when the MC joked to Erynn about being related when talking about their dad's. Before I knew about how Nyx said no to incest it was one of the first times I wished for incest to be true cause i'm a sucker for shocking reveals.
Someone should create an Intertwined Fantasy version of this Colt Family Tree

OJE7FMAYFBDHPBUQFBS4LKXDSI.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: sluraplea and LSC82

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
What is the alexis secret path stand for? Is it mean in this path we can choose to cheat behind layla with alexis? :unsure:
I think you need to meet Alexis as Erynn's friend, not as Layla's sister so you can't be on Layla's path. I might be wrong about this. When I triggered it I was on Erynn's friend path and mostly only romancing older women and Cara.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
I think you need to meet Alexis as Erynn's friend, not as Layla's sister so you can't be on Layla's path. I might be wrong about this. When I triggered it I was on Erynn's friend path and mostly only romancing older women and Cara.
you are wrong. The ASP is basically an extended Layla path in which you ignore Alexis on the plane, have Erynn "only" as a friend, but later meet up with Alexis and then she has a crush on the MC. Ergo, a Layla vs Alexis path, which is not possible in regular play. w123t4 say it correct

Reactions: vireker and LSC82

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
What's wrong with the kitten? Is it Young's double slit experiment? ;):LOL:
HAHAHAHAA. Sigh, imperfect ai technology. The kitty got its own extra scratch.

"I thought Layla came from one and Alexis from the other, that's why they are so different. :LOL:

Layla came from the top one, Alexis came from the bottom one.

is this fanfic or a preview picture?
It's a fan pic. It's generated using AI.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 268 Votes