RPGM Completed Interspecies Sex Labyrinth & The Lewd Busty Witch ~Until Patchouli Becomes A Seedbed~ [Kleitos]

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Dirk a derk

Oct 24, 2018
its kinda sad to see a game with great potential be underdeveloped, if there were multiple endings and a dynamic combat system, this would be a very good game, the art leaves a little bit to be desired but its decent enough

also heres the link to the doujin everyones talking about, though its more of a gallery of what you already see in the game:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
its kinda sad to see a game with great potential be underdeveloped, if there were multiple endings and a dynamic combat system, this would be a very good game, the art leaves a little bit to be desired but its decent enough

also heres the link to the doujin everyones talking about, though its more of a gallery of what you already see in the game:
It's a Japanese RPG M game, this is standard fare for the genre. Not everything is going to be remotely near the level of MGQ Paradox.

FairyTail337

Sep 3, 2019
Hello, i have a weird question, but i still want to ask, how i can opet those kind of files? Because i want to see some CG without that text bar.
1628446914453.png
Ps: I asked here because i don't know where i can ask, so if it's a specific thread where i should put those kind of question with are, in a way not related to the game, but just to see CG without text bar.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Hello, i have a weird question, but i still want to ask, how i can opet those kind of files? Because i want to see some CG without that text bar.
View attachment 1342520
Ps: I asked here because i don't know where i can ask, so if it's a specific thread where i should put those kind of question with are, in a way not related to the game, but just to see CG without text bar.
Use this program to decrypt the images

Reactions: FairyTail337
3.40 star(s) 10 Votes