RPGM Completed Interspecies Sex Labyrinth & The Lewd Busty Witch ~Until Patchouli Becomes A Seedbed~ [Kleitos]

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE223925_img_main.jpg

Overview:
In this game a lewd busty witch named Patchouli gets imprisoned in a
monster-infested dungeon and attempts to escape.

This game is derived from Touhou Project, but since it's only loosely based on it,
even if you don't know the original work, it's still possible to enjoy it just for the interspecies sex.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-08-07
Release Date: 2018-05-03
Developer: Kleitos
Censorship: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

RE223925_img_smp1.jpg RE223925_img_smp2.jpg RE223925_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Oh! I like the idea of developing sexual traits over time. That might be interesting.

I looked at the images and based on them it seems like there's Breast Expansion in it as well? Is there any or is the art just inconsistent... or am I just bad with perspectives? :p

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
The game in itself is kind of boring, the "combat" is very bad and you don't truly have to do it until the final fight.

If you want to see a girl getting raped by goblins, slimes, tentacles and an arachne then be my guest but if you want something else then nope.

Even more the sexual traits is a great idea but because of how simple the game is it doesn't truly matter except 2 or 3 lines changed. So that's mostly it.

It's truly short and it can be rushed quite easily.

lykos88

Jan 15, 2018
Really short like 15min at least there is replay of the scenes at the end so few of them still shame......

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Never thought I would see an H game with a busty Touhou girl on here... I'm not going to complain thought c:<
There's actually at least four more on the forums, though three of them are visual novels that lack upload mirrors and are torrent only downloads, and the fourth one is text only.

I was still mildly surprised to see this pop up, though, so I get what you're saying.

Dsparil

Oct 18, 2017
Getting an error message I haven't seen before. Tried unpacking/playing in both jap and eng locales using latest 7zip that has never let me down yet.

Any suggestions?

Also having the same problem for the Book of Hypnosis game....

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i dont know but the game it keeps on nagging about it i dont think the maker has all the files in this game folder hence whe get to see errors

ok this error is that file related however i have BGM on off 0% and still keeps on saying this problems whit this file and it keeps on popping up its getting annoying

saying canot load this file
i have rar'd it
ok totaly unplayeble becausse it pops up every now and then
and i even removed it to test it out iff it whould work

error message is
Failed to load:
audio/bgm/00title_bgm_Maodamashii_8bit19bgm_maodamashii_8bit25.0gg

Last edited:

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
error message is
Failed to load:
audio/bgm/00title_bgm_Maodamashii_8bit19bgm_maodamashii_8bit25.0gg
select ANY .ogg file in /bgm
ctrl+c
ctrl+v
rightclick the copy, rename to the missing file's name

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i am not missing the file the game canot acces it
and when i name then .ogg i get windows error to-long

i tryd it doesnt work still getting canot acces the file in that folder
still getting the annoying error messages and its whit all sound files i copy'd them in rar and only there i could change the extension in the end to OGG then copyd them back in the folder
doesnt work

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
@Dsparil @locomotor79 I tried running the game (downloaded the Zippy mirror) and I didn't trigger either of your issues myself. I'm honestly a little stumped.

For the former, the makeVideoPlayableInline function is declared in rpg_core.js, which is one of the... well, core Javascript files that all RPG Maker MV games come with as standard. If you can see that it exists inside the games' "./www/js/" directory, it should be working unless it's been modified or corrupted somehow, or for some reason it can't be read. If it's missing and it's also not in the archive you downloaded, maybe mention it here so someone can take a look at whether or not one or more of the mirrors are off.

For the latter, the Zippy mirror's got the audio files encrypted into MV's specific audio format (*.rpgmvo), so I'm not even sure how or why you'd need to tinker with decrypting them into their original formats at all to solve the issue. RPG Maker MV tends to not really look at the file-type so much as the file-name and gives preference and priority to its proprietary format over decrypted versions of the same content (i.e.- if you have both Music1.rpgmvo and Music1.ogg in ./www/audio/, it'll try to open Music1.rpgmvo all the time). So you'll not just need to rename the file, but you'll need to either remove, relocate, or change the original file's file name or file type (if the latter, to something non-audio and easy to identify if you wish to undo it would be ideal- like *.bak).

Can both of you check that the game's in a drive and folder that doesn't have partial or full Read Only status applied to its contents? And if it turns out they do have it applied when you check the folders' properties, can you try clearing it? It might help.

If that doesn't work and the issues continue, I've heard that for whatever reason some people have more success running MV games' "index.html" in Firefox than in Chrome, assuming you were running it in that browser. If that lets you play the games, then that'll have to do for a last-minute solution until someone more knowledgeable figures out what's going on with your specific situations.

Reactions: Dsparil
3.40 star(s) 10 Votes