RPGM Completed Interspecies Sex Labyrinth & The Lewd Busty Witch ~Until Patchouli Becomes A Seedbed~ [Kleitos]

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Sweet, always down for some busty Touhou non-con =P. Game form is welcome.

The game in itself is kind of boring, the "combat" is very bad and you don't truly have to do it until the final fight.

If you want to see a girl getting raped by goblins, slimes, tentacles and an arachne then be my guest but if you want something else then nope.

Even more the sexual traits is a great idea but because of how simple the game is it doesn't truly matter except 2 or 3 lines changed. So that's mostly it.

It's truly short and it can be rushed quite easily.
Best put out the welcome mat then =P.

I swear, this game must have been based off of that one doujinshi I read. Same plot
You mean 95% of the Touhou doujins out there lol?

Reactions: ponyguy

Dsparil

Oct 18, 2017
@Dsparil @locomotor79 I tried running the game (downloaded the Zippy mirror) and I didn't trigger either of your issues myself. I'm honestly a little stumped.

For the former, the makeVideoPlayableInline function is declared in rpg_core.js, which is one of the... well, core Javascript files that all RPG Maker MV games come with as standard. If you can see that it exists inside the games' "./www/js/" directory, it should be working unless it's been modified or corrupted somehow, or for some reason it can't be read. If it's missing and it's also not in the archive you downloaded, maybe mention it here so someone can take a look at whether or not one or more of the mirrors are off.

For the latter, the Zippy mirror's got the audio files encrypted into MV's specific audio format (*.rpgmvo), so I'm not even sure how or why you'd need to tinker with decrypting them into their original formats at all to solve the issue. RPG Maker MV tends to not really look at the file-type so much as the file-name and gives preference and priority to its proprietary format over decrypted versions of the same content (i.e.- if you have both Music1.rpgmvo and Music1.ogg in ./www/audio/, it'll try to open Music1.rpgmvo all the time). So you'll not just need to rename the file, but you'll need to either remove, relocate, or change the original file's file name or file type (if the latter, to something non-audio and easy to identify if you wish to undo it would be ideal- like *.bak).

Can both of you check that the game's in a drive and folder that doesn't have partial or full Read Only status applied to its contents? And if it turns out they do have it applied when you check the folders' properties, can you try clearing it? It might help.

If that doesn't work and the issues continue, I've heard that for whatever reason some people have more success running MV games' "index.html" in Firefox than in Chrome, assuming you were running it in that browser. If that lets you play the games, then that'll have to do for a last-minute solution until someone more knowledgeable figures out what's going on with your specific situations.
First, thank you for trying to help. I haven't run into this issue before and was a little stumped. If it was a missing file I could of spoofed it for the specific situation but the "video in line" error is new to me, and other MV maker games (all are stand alone no RTP's in MV, which can sometimes be another RPG maker issue) work fine for me. A little google-fu brought me to forums for MV designers who had this issue and it was related to the index file, although it seemed when they updated their game it would happen and they needed to replace the file with an original index file which obviously isn't a fix for me.

I tried the firefox solution but it did not fix my particular instance, and I unchecked read only (which I forgot about, it has fixed a couple other random games in the past) and it had no result as well.

Again, thanks for trying to help. Played a lot (READ: Probably too many) H games and have been able to work through almost anything so far, so just kind of frustrated and also kind of confused why no one else is having similar issue.

Windows 7 BTW (usually the best for H games, least amount of compatibility issues it seems).

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
@Dsparil I'm on Windows 10, but I hope that's irrelevant to why it's working for me and not for you, because yeah- if you can avoid it I wouldn't recommend touching Windows 8 and onward.

The frustrating part about your error is that there's no video files the game needs to display. This error's popping up just because the engine's failing to check its core parts, regardless of whether or not it'll use them when running the game.

If running it in Firefox is still giving you the error, I remain stumped. Might want to head on over to the General Troubleshooting forum. I gave the RPG Maker MV issue threads there a check but I didn't see anything sufficiently similar to either your or locomotor79's issues to suggest a particular existing thread.

Dsparil

Oct 18, 2017
@Dsparil I'm on Windows 10, but I hope that's irrelevant to why it's working for me and not for you, because yeah- if you can avoid it I wouldn't recommend touching Windows 8 and onward.

The frustrating part about your error is that there's no video files the game needs to display. This error's popping up just because the engine's failing to check its core parts, regardless of whether or not it'll use them when running the game.

If running it in Firefox is still giving you the error, I remain stumped. Might want to head on over to the General Troubleshooting forum. I gave the RPG Maker MV issue threads there a check but I didn't see anything sufficiently similar to either your or locomotor79's issues to suggest a particular existing thread.

OK well this one is interesting, while throwing stuff against the wall I moved the folder directly to the C Drive and the game started up normal. I will give it a whirl and update if this doesn't fix the issue.

***Update*** Game played absolutely normal with the folder directly in C drive, so if anyone else is having issues try that.

lan60000

Nov 28, 2017
i'm not sure how you save in this game. do i have to do a complete playthrough no matter what?

Nov 28, 2017
Um any recommendations for these type of "dungeon" RPGs?? (similar to this and zxc's Latex Dungeon which we can lose fights and still progress through the game??)

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
You want your waifu to be raped? :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :pokerFace:
The world it's full of mystery.

Even myself, that love so many waifus, don't mind seeing them raped by someone else. I mean, it's a 2D character not a real person in the end, so who cares? But don't tell that to the jap, otherwise you'll be dead in a blink of an eye.

Gonzo

Jul 21, 2017
I like this kind of games. They aren't so slow. They don't distract you with a long storyline, that I think it's not the important issue in this games. You know what I mean

Reactions: Ricoqqq

CheesyButt

Aug 10, 2018
I've played this game for about an hour or so, and I have yet to discover the "squirting climax". I think I have all the little attributes you get and I've mad her climax over 100 million times, and I still haven't gotten it ONCE. So I was just wondering how you could achieve a squirting climax. If you could answer this then I'd be very grateful! :)

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes