RPGM Completed Interspecies Sex Labyrinth & The Lewd Busty Witch ~Until Patchouli Becomes A Seedbed~ [Kleitos]

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes
May 21, 2018
There's actually at least four more on the forums, though three of them are visual novels that lack upload mirrors and are torrent only downloads, and the fourth one is text only.

I was still mildly surprised to see this pop up, though, so I get what you're saying.
Are there really?! Could you link them?

Reactions: Inuu

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
By the way, I heard there's a
ver. 1.3
out already.

strlyn

Feb 4, 2019
I've played this game for about an hour or so, and I have yet to discover the "squirting climax". I think I have all the little attributes you get and I've mad her climax over 100 million times, and I still haven't gotten it ONCE. So I was just wondering how you could achieve a squirting climax. If you could answer this then I'd be very grateful! :)
Very late answer, get this item.. 1555136116797.png

strlyn

Feb 4, 2019
Is there any alternate ending? i thought the no mistake code will lead to other ending but it's just unlimited MP...

In case someone want game that similiar like this, try 'Ritisu no bouken'
Not sure if the game in this forum, and it's main content is futanari.

Edit : This really needs corruption tag..

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Does somebody have a complete save with both the Savefile and the config and gobal save with the number save file?

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
Having issues with the audio keep getting this stupid error:
audio/bgm/00title_bgm_Maodamashii_8bit19bgm_maodamashii_8bit25.0gg

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
If you think any links to download files in a thread's opening post are broken, use the Report button at the bottom left of the post to let the staff know about it and they'll see what can be done to fix / update / replace them.

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes