Unreal Engine Onhold Inheritance: Ladeina's Path SEASON 1 -UPDATED [v2023-12-06] [Kinky Lemur Games]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Interesting demo. I'll follow it. If new updates get put out I'll update my review.

Where is official channels and would you want more feedback?

Last edited:
Reactions: kinkylemurgames

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Game looks pretty good but the combat really needs work. Your attacks seem to just pass through enemies half the time and there were no defensive moves as far as I could find, no blocking, parrying, dodging, anything. Seems like the combat will often just end up devolving into strafing around an enemy until they attack, then mashing the attack button to get a bunch of back strikes.

The voice actress also sounds really disinterested, it's super obvious she's just reading a script and not in-character at all.

kinkylemurgames

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
I liked the demo, I liked the graphics and the character model. Just my two cents for now, idk if it's already been addressed but I wish the dodge rolling mechanic would be independent of the enemy lock, so I could for example roll sideways, right now I can either roll backwards or towards the target. Movement could also be a bit more fine tuned imo so the character doesn't turn as sharply as it currently does, it feels awkward. Good luck in developing this game, looking forward to updates
Hello , Thank you for feedback . We are working on new combat logic for the new build, I hope you will like more :)

kinkylemurgames

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Interesting demo. I'll follow it. If new updates get put out I'll update my review.

Where is official channels and would you want more feedback?
You may follow us on Steam
For feedback anywhere you feel better works for us. but we have a community on discord ,if you want to koin we would be glad to hear from you .

kinkylemurgames

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Game looks pretty good but the combat really needs work. Your attacks seem to just pass through enemies half the time and there were no defensive moves as far as I could find, no blocking, parrying, dodging, anything. Seems like the combat will often just end up devolving into strafing around an enemy until they attack, then mashing the attack button to get a bunch of back strikes.

The voice actress also sounds really disinterested, it's super obvious she's just reading a script and not in-character at all.
Thank you for feedback. We have block logic but in the next build, we try to make players feel better with combat.

kinkylemurgames

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
I've finally gotten around to test it, quite short but as a Demo it's great lenght, just a couple of things, first observation, combat tutorial appears on the second instance of combat, which at that point if I already had figured out how combat works so tutorial pop up ended up being kinda useless, so either take out the 2 skellys that appear after taking the sword or move the tutorial pop up to that combat instance instead, second observation, when targeting enemies and sprinting forwards while strafing to a side animation gets kinda wonky so I'm assuming there's no strafing animation in the animation merge if you used that Unreal tool, third observation, game runs smoothly on epic settings.... until skeletons appear then fps takes a dump and drops to around 15-20 fps combaat gets clunky at this point with combat animations repeating and combos not moving forwards, at lowest setting runs fine so that might just be my card getting a bit old for this the area around Pagodus table has an fps drop regardless of settings, so that might be a bit of a heavier scene, fourth observation, first time I got to the "Boss" he only stood there and didn't engage, setting were set at epic and there was an fps drop on that instance so something may have broke there, second time at lowest setting worked fine, and finally personal requests, add audio setting and fps limit, While it's great that I can hit 100 fps my monitor caps at 60 so there's no point in having my video card go 100% usage on a 100 fps scene when it could be lower

for reference running the game on a Ryzen 5 3600 Nvidia GTX 970 and 16gb ram
Thank your for great feedback. And you are right the skeletons had massive mass on gpu at the build. we have fixed them but will be live in the next build. both textures and LOD optimised for skeletons and the bossy one. For fps limitation will be added too. here is a log and update , please let me know if we missed something and will be glad to see you in our discord server
have a great xmas .

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
You may follow us on Steam
For feedback anywhere you feel better works for us. but we have a community on discord ,if you want to koin we would be glad to hear from you .
Okay. I'll follow progress on steam and comment there.

Dariusex007

Apr 3, 2018
An excellent game but still needs to be more polished
Points to improve:
When activating the naked mode, it loses the appearance configuration initially made
The mechanics of the combats need to be improved, because even when they hit the opponents it seems that they miraculously dodge, literally having to be on their side to land a blow
That's without commenting on the size of the sword for that.
The character's hair sometimes appears inside her body.
Strong points:
Very well done movement.
Clean graphics
A good and well organized menu
Good gameplay, for keyboard and mouse
It's a well crafted story.
And a nice soundtrack.

Daedolis

Sep 26, 2018
Very rough, got to the chest and then couldn't get out of the inventory screen.
No rebindable controls is a big no from me as well.

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
needs volume controls, the voices are way too quiet so you need to crank up the volume but then the effect sounds are way too loud

kinkylemurgames

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Hello guys! sorry for this quite phase. We were working on the new update!
I hope you are all doing well!
10th April is the date for patreon release and after 1 week our game will be free on itch io and steam too! for more please join our discord channel

SOOOOO , here is the trailer of season 1

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Ooof. Super spongy enemies that don't even react at all to being hit... whelp so much for this one.

kinkylemurgames

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Hello, guys!

Inheritance Ladeina's Path is now available on Patreon. We are working on unexpected bugs and doing our best to improve the build based on patron feedback. The game has three different locations, and we are planning to publish it next week.

I am dropping a gameplay video of the first level of the new season, and you can see the enemies getting hi

:LOL:

kinkylemurgames

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Finally we are there!
Inheritance Ladeinaa's path is released! you can download it for free. I am gonna update Mega shortly!
please feel free to give feedback!

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes