• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Independent Sister [v0.1] [TroopJunior]

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
Update: Troop and I both had a little snag. Mine because I'm an idiot who needs to pay more attention when backing up files.. Long story short, my content library got deleted thinking it was backed up (it wasn't). So i contemplated finishing off Old Bettsy, "Office Space" style. Instead, like an idiot, worked three days straight, and slept maybe 4. Got all my content back and more. With the help of friends on discord, I've manages to rebuild our beloved sister from the ground up (please don't be upset of you notice any difference) . Tweaked all my lighting presets, render scripts, and saved all my environments. During all this @TrropJunior was being asked to work 13hr days nonstop at his job, so thankfully I didn't derail the project too much. Last night I began rendering. So far I've sent TrropJunior 3 renders, and two more finishing up as we speak. I got another Laptop from a friend on friday for dirt cheap (unfortunately that's what it's worh) but it's still helping move things along so fuck it.

Here's a little tease for those who are sticking around and showing interest in our work. We appreciate it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
looks good man. sorry to hear about your troubles and I hope you guys get back on track with this project soon.

maybe just me, but I think her boobs seem a bit too...droopy. while I'm a big boob guy, I don't know if you guys considered making sister's boobs...smaller? (and I hate myself for saying that lol)

other than that, she looks hot! more please :)

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
looks good man. sorry to hear about your troubles and I hope you guys get back on track with this project soon.

maybe just me, but I think her boobs seem a bit too...droopy. while I'm a big boob guy, I don't know if you guys considered making sister's boobs...smaller? (and I hate myself for saying that lol)

other than that, she looks hot! more please :)
I've always been a fan if big natural hanging funbags. I should be able to dial it down without it being too noticable. I also want to add that they aren't this saggy normally. Here they are pushed in and squeezed together. @atlas114

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
Hate to do this to you guys, but @TroopJunior and myself really want to give this game all that we could. I wasn't looking to spend cash because...well because I'm poor af in all honesty. Well I've decided to throw up some funds because things about 3delight just didn't have that "umph" that I was looking for. I couldn't afford the latest nvidiva rigs for iray, but I found another solution. By remotely connecting to another pc that has the sufficient hardware, I'm able to drastically improve the quality of my renders and have them done in a timely manner. Also my pc hasn't crashed once so....there's that. Threw this scene together quickly so that I could update all of you asap, so pretend that the shirts D_former wasn't done so shitty (rerendering it now)
hug_sis.png

Sokat

Oct 25, 2017
Looking forward to a version with more content, love me some chicks with tattoos.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
UPDATE: Well got good news (P.S. That potato is HAWT) got a Quadro P5000 From what i gather its essentially two 1080's. So the Renders Are flying. I'll Be taking a vacation from my full time job at the end of the month. In that time frame my goal is to have the artwork for two versions. I have some previews for you guys.

EDIT: I Swear! I wont change the model again. I find this fresh younger looking model to fit in better with the story.

Last edited:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
that's some pretty hot renders @Lt. Aldo Raine ! though i really like the more "natural" lips look from the previous render:

really can't wait to see more!!! :D

U

User_32285

Game has no content, and is over in 30 seconds, recomendation : wait half a year and check back.

btw OP says 0.1, but DL's say 1.0.

//edit maybe my chosen timeframe was a bit too much

Last edited by a moderator:

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
UPDATE: Well got good news (P.S. That potato is HAWT) got a Quadro P5000 From what i gather its essentially two 1080's. So the Renders Are flying. I'll Be taking a vacation from my full time job at the end of the month. In that time frame my goal is to have the artwork for two versions. I have some previews for you guys.

EDIT: I Swear! I wont change the model again. I find this fresh younger looking model to fit in better with the story.

ufffffffffff

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
Game has no content, and is over in 30 seconds, recomendation : wait half year and check back.

btw OP says 0.1, but DL's say 1.0.

The game isn't a game yet. (We should actually take down what's in OP @TroopJunior) What troop and I have is a project. If you'd read through the thread, you'd see that troop and I are completely redoing what he started. The game will have whole new look visuals will be rendered in Full HD, as well as a slightly altered plot, and new features added to gui.

I'll admit that neither him or I are professional developers by any means, rather we're just two f95 fan boys, that were inspired to create. Take a moment to look at my renders from when I joined this project and compare them to the ones today. Both him and I have grown exponentially and will continue to do so. That being said. I hope you'll stick around for all updates, your criticism will help us in finding what needs work.

Also.. another reason id advise you to stick around is because the official release will be rather large 0.01 or rather 0.02. Not sure what troop will label the version. But it will have content. And it will hopefully be out and enjoyed by others in December. I'll make sure to keep the previews coming. Till next time :HeyGuys:

U

User_32285

The game isn't a game yet. (We should actually take down what's in OP @TroopJunior) What troop and I have is a project. If you'd read through the thread, you'd see that troop and I are completely redoing what he started. The game will have whole new look visuals will be rendered in Full HD, as well as a slightly altered plot, and new features added to gui.

I'll admit that neither him or I are professional developers by any means, rather we're just two f95 fan boys, that were inspired to create. Take a moment to look at my renders from when I joined this project and compare them to the ones today. Both him and I have grown exponentially and will continue to do so. That being said. I hope you'll stick around for all updates, your criticism will help us in finding what needs work.

Also.. another reason id advise you to stick around is because the official release will be rather large 0.01 or rather 0.02. Not sure what troop will label the version. But it will have content. And it will hopefully be out and enjoyed by others in December. I'll make sure to keep the previews coming. Till next time :HeyGuys:
Thanks for the reply, I wish your plans come true and I am looking forward to see where it goes.

I think putting "demo" or "proof of concept" somehere in OP would clarify that there is not a lot of playable content.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017

looking forward to it! if you need help with proof reading or brevity/coherent sentences let me know. I am a native English speaker born and raised in Los Angeles :) i'd like more preview renders please