• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Independent Sister [v0.1] [TroopJunior]

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
guess we need to agree to disagree; I think the corruption will in time. if you haven't seen sister and for the longest time have had no romantic or even lustful interest, then the chance to "peep" on her right when you see her for the first time in years is way out of character (unless story establishes MC as a total perv right from the get-go)

since sister is already dressed rather provocatively (seems to be no bra and likely no panties) MC could go to sleep at the end of Day 1 and have some corruptable wet dream about the sister to get that pathway to inevitable corruption started.

I am not knocking your thoughts at all @Mark600601 but until it's suddenly next month it's pure speculation. maybe dev can get some ideas for story :)

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
guess we need to agree to disagree; I think the corruption will in time. if you haven't seen sister and for the longest time have had no romantic or even lustful interest, then the chance to "peep" on her right when you see her for the first time in years is way out of character (unless story establishes MC as a total perv right from the get-go)

since sister is already dressed rather provocatively (seems to be no bra and likely no panties) MC could go to sleep at the end of Day 1 and have some corruptable wet dream about the sister to get that pathway to inevitable corruption started.

I am not knocking your thoughts at all @Mark600601 but until it's suddenly next month it's pure speculation. maybe dev can get some ideas for story :)
yeah no worries man. Its just a debate on it lol. In the long run the dev is gonna do what the dev is gonna do and Im fine with that. Either Ill like the direction hes taking and Ill play it or I wont like it and therefore wont play it.
Im just saying it could be conceivable for the MC to have a chance to peep on his sister. As a voyeur myself I can tell you that romantic and lustful interests do not have to be there.

Reactions: atlas114

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
. more renders please @Lt. Aldo Raine :heartcoveredeyes:
@atlas114

At this moment im fighting with an issue concerning her glasses, and im seriously thinking of throwing them out despite my infatuation...:'(, but i got my render quality up way higher than i thought i could with the hardware i have:FuckYea:, but thats when the shit hit the proverbial fan. Hopefully i can find a fix..havent given up hope yet. ill post one with the ugliness shopped a bit.

Thoughts on changes?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mikedazz1 and Krull

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
the lighting on the second one seems off, a bit too dark and the glasses seem too cloudy; hiding her eyes.

though i really like the more "graininess" of the alt-new photo, as it gives the skin a bit more realistic sheen, as opposed to an almost shiny skin from the old one (first photo).

the alt-new photo seems to have the same issue with the clouded glasses as far as I can tell.

other than that, thank you for providing these renders. I must say she is most definitely not wearing a bra and by default, must not be wearing any panties :FeelsGoodMan:

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
the lighting on the second one seems off, a bit too dark and the glasses seem too cloudy; hiding her eyes.

though i really like the more "graininess" of the alt-new photo, as it gives the skin a bit more realistic sheen, as opposed to an almost shiny skin from the old one (first photo).

the alt-new photo seems to have the same issue with the clouded glasses as far as I can tell.

other than that, thank you for providing these renders. I must say she is most definitely not wearing a bra and by default, must not be wearing any panties :FeelsGoodMan:
Lol. Did you read my post? I'm having issues with the glasses. And I agree with you on lighting. Trying to get surfaces correct first, then I'll come back to lights.

Reactions: atlas114

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Lol. Did you read my post? I'm having issues with the glasses. And I agree with you on lighting. Trying to get surfaces correct first, then I'll come back to lights.
lol sorry. my brain stops working good after work and a long run outside.

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
@atlas114 @Mark600601 I see where the both of you are coming from and as was mentioned, it's all about finding the right balance. The way I see it is there are two options; make the mc a perv and have nudity right away (will attract more players), or go the route I want to go and will enjoy making which means none of that peeping stuff.

Me personally, I want to make the game as realistic as possible, and as Atlas said, you're not going to meet your sis, that you haven't seen in years, and then instantly think about peeping on her and wanting to fuck her. I want to kind of have that barrier where the mc knows that fucking his sister is wrong and actually mean it (unlike most of the incest games out there where the family members say "that's wrong, you're my (insert family member her)", but will happily ride each other all day long for some money or a dress.) Like DMD where they kiss in like the 4th update but have only gone to a blowjob 9 updates later. Most adult relationships (or at least the ones I've been in) fucking doesn't come that long after you start sucking each others face or rubbing your girlfriends tits.

It's not like there will be no nudity in the game. As I said earlier, mc will have other love interests in the game, so incest won't be a requirement and you won't have to progress with sis to progress with others in the game. I'm writing up the other love interest right now. I done this a couple weeks ago but got bored of the personality as I was writing so I had to change it up a bit. I don't think @Lt. Aldo Raine hasn't gotten to rendering images for that part yet so I'm almost positive he hasn't got a model for her but I'm sure he'll work wonders.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
I love that you guys are interested and can assure you. I'm pulling every resource at my disposal to give you all wonderful visuals. Hope I'm not slowing progress too much. I just can't put my name on something just because it was "easy". I'll update progress frequently

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
@atlas114 , @Aegon Targaryen , @TrropJunior Tonight ill share what all i've been through and all ive learned since @TrropJunior took me in and gave me the opportunity to get my name out there. I have ancient hardware, hopefully by the next project (whatever that will be) ill have a machine that'll dish out dank renders. But im happy i got to start with what im using now. because Nvidia Iray takes well over 45 mins to make renders that are noisy....thats just model with no lighting, no environment....hell, no clothes even. So needless to say, it wouldnt be very productivr of me to use that. So ive been forced to learn more about surfaces and lighting and all the basics that'll come in real hand y when i have a monster of a machine.

Edit: @atlas114 @TrropJunior @Aegon Targaryen I didnt finish my train of thought XD

Last edited:

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
Last edited:

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I gotta disagree with the no nudity or no partial nudity. Depending on the personality of the MC you could easily add nudity in as MC finding a chance peep on his sister. Just make sure you dont set it up to be an insta "you didnt get caught"
Add in something that could cause the MC to get caught and cause a game over.
The fact is more nudity is only going to atrract more pledgers on Patreon. But for those who actually want story you need to make the nudity is plausible.
You just gotta find the sweet balance between fan service and making a decent game with a decent story.
But thats just my 2 cents
There's always the option of using cut-scenes that are not from the MC's point of view, which quite a few games have used in early versions just to get some renders with more skin that can be used to attract players/patrons. The sister could be taking a shower or changing her clothes or talking to a friend on the phone naked in her bed, just reflecting on the day and the changes in her life now that she's moved in with her brother. In other words, an early version can give the player plenty of nude pics of the sister without even having to address whether the brother is a pervy voyeur or not. The game "Daryce" I thought did an effective job of giving the player lots of good pics while still maintaining the MC's err, noble, characteristics.

Edit: Granted that cut-scenes aren't always popular because they break continuity of the narrative being solely from the MC's pov.

Reactions: TrropJunior

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
There's always the option of using cut-scenes that are not from the MC's point of view, which quite a few games have used in early versions just to get some renders with more skin that can be used to attract players/patrons. The sister could be taking a shower or changing her clothes or talking to a friend on the phone naked in her bed, just reflecting on the day and the changes in her life now that she's moved in with her brother. In other words, an early version can give the player plenty of nude pics of the sister without even having to address whether the brother is a pervy voyeur or not. The game "Daryce" I thought did an effective job of giving the player lots of good pics while still maintaining the MC's err, noble, characteristics.

Edit: Granted that cut-scenes aren't always popular because they break continuity of the narrative being solely from the MC's pov.
Yeah thats another way you could do it lol. There are many routes you could take to add nudity early on in the game

grgor

Jul 12, 2017
@atlas114

At this moment im fighting with an issue concerning her glasses, and im seriously thinking of throwing them out despite my infatuation...:'(, but i got my render quality up way higher than i thought i could with the hardware i have:FuckYea:, but thats when the shit hit the proverbial fan. Hopefully i can find a fix..havent given up hope yet. ill post one with the ugliness shopped a bit.

Thoughts on changes?

The background is overexposed.
Don't lit stuff up to much.
Less is more.
I know less lit up scenes takes much longer to render.
But in the end, it will be worth it.

If it's too slow just let it render over night.
You can que several renders after each other.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
The background is overexposed.
Don't lit stuff up to much.
Less is more.
I know less lit up scenes takes much longer to render.
But in the end, it will be worth it.

If it's too slow just let it render over night.
You can que several renders after each other.
Thanks, but I had fixed these these issues already, it was an issue with the surface of the lenses with 3delight, still appreciate your help!

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Great to read the game is getting developed, so far it is looking good, so, more content (.. :p) will be good to.