3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I know m8, but my new pc is dead, on this old shit I cant do anything :S So if any1 be so kinf to put little money Ill be gratefull ;)
Download this, it literally is just open your save, type the amount of gold you want and you're done.

Reactions: Steve25 and QBQ

Intima

Aug 5, 2016
You need to use the x64 version. (I included the VX, VX Ace Decrypter also). It will say you ran out of memory at the end but it will unpack it all.
thanks again bloo... it work!! save me 2 days of download for the unpacked!!!! :)

nexxtech

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone else get the problem with the debt collection where you use stealth, get 2x $1000 and nothing happens?
Had to get myself kicked out, tried using the chauffeur but the screen just goes black and nothing happens.
He's literally forgot to make the chauffeur take you back and blanks the screen, fucking your save.
You need 3000$. one in each part of the house i believe. 1st is right when you enter at the desk. One is in the tv of the guy who owns the money. Cant remember exactly where the other is.

Reactions: Deleted member 2738

HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
holy mother of mercy. 1.92 GB. What in the hell did he put into this one? even animations didn't take as much space they can on Milf's Villa. Downloading now...
Thanks for everyone who shared.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
holy mother of mercy. 1.92 GB. What in the hell did he put into this one? even animations didn't take as much space they can on Milf's Villa. Downloading now...
Thanks for everyone who shared.
Picture folder is 912mb and the movie folder is 475mb alone.

Reactions: HolyZombie

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Torrent please... I think Mega in my country has a limit :(

EDIT! Oh! didn't saw the Gofile link :p

Mine!!

Nov 11, 2016
I don't know what you guys are trying to unpack. Once you open the file the game will start, it doesn't need to be extracted o_O
i meant to unpack it, so i can see the images separately.sorry for not being clear.bloos link worked.

A0144

Oct 8, 2016
For the 5000 dollors, I don't know where to find them. Stealth. Since I get my ass kicked in fights all the time.
I could only find 3000. Anyone know where all of them are stashed?

AND,

I can never find Aunt on the Beach.....
Why? Anyone else having this problem?

Last edited:

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
just curious, since this is rpg maker, does it still follow the x2 + 1 formula or no?

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
The way I remember it, he basically raped them both and they came crawling back to his cock. The kid was scum in the last game; I'm surprised to see that he's nice and that the other characters like him in this one. I'm honestly wondering if it's even the same family.
they got replaced by snatchers:)

Reactions: dartis

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
hi, I didn't finish the first episode, played it too many timesand I hate the fight system it had, but I saw the scenes with a full save, but could someone explain me how it ended? Like, how did everyone came to live in his house and how the little brat of a MC has become basically the masterof all the other characters? xD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: JQuiche

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
You need to use the x64 version. (I included the VX, VX Ace Decrypter also). It will say you ran out of memory at the end but it will unpack it all.
tried it got the error
did not extract pictures folder for me

question
where i find the save files? :p (tried search found nothing)

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
while playing game, press s then a save folder should appear in the folder you have the game in.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes