3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I don't remember much about this game. Is there a way to equip the MC like IS 1, changing what he wears, his hat, shoes and other stuff?
It's been ages since I played it. Apart from a colluseum, there are no in-game battles in this game like there were in Part 1. I'm not sure if you can equip yourself for that. but apart from that there is no need for it. But you acutally don't need the colusseum. It's one of many pieces of content that were just slapped in but never completed. In general, this game is not even half-finished, despite the claim that it is completed. You'll notice that not all of the endings are even animated. And there are placeholders to lewd scenes that were never developed.

It's a typical ICSTOR, who always promises, but basically never finishes his games. Nearly the same with Milfy City. This game was also recently released so-called completed.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
It's been ages since I played it. Apart from a colluseum, there are no in-game battles in this game like there were in Part 1. I'm not sure if you can equip yourself for that. but apart from that there is no need for it. But you acutally don't need the colusseum. It's one of many pieces of content that were just slapped in but never completed. In general, this game is not even half-finished, despite the claim that it is completed. You'll notice that not all of the endings are even animated. And there are placeholders to lewd scenes that were never developed.

It's a typical ICSTOR, who always promises, but basically never finishes his games. Nearly the same with Milfy City. This game was also recently released so-called completed.
Thanks for your answer
I asked this not so much for the arenas, but more for the job of debt hunter for the businesswoman. He had two choices in the first contract, between stealth and fight, and trying to fight the guards, our Mc got his ass kicked in two seconds, so...
Yeah, I can already see that the game isn't based on the same dynamic at all. This one is much less fun, and even almost boring. Now that you mention it, it seems to me that the last time we played it (yes, we play as a couple), ch2 wasn't finished and from what you tell me, it's still not. I had kept this game with others on a hard drive that unfortunately gave up the ghost, so we wanted to see the complete game. It seems to be a failure. We also wanted to restart Milfy City, which like IS2 was not finished during our last session. I even believe that at one point it was labeled "abandoned". Is it worth playing the latest version? We stopped at version 0.6c

Last edited:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Thanks for your answer
I asked this not so much for the arenas, but more for the job of debt hunter for the businesswoman. He had two choices in the first contract, between stealth and fight, and trying to fight the guards, our Mc got his ass kicked in two seconds, so...
Yeah, I can already see that the game isn't based on the same dynamic at all. This one is much less fun, and even almost boring. Now that you mention it, it seems to me that the last time we played it (yes, we play as a couple), ch2 wasn't finished and from what you tell me, it's still not. I had kept this game with others on a hard drive that unfortunately gave up the ghost, so we wanted to see the complete game. It seems to be a failure. We also wanted to restart Milfy City, which like IS2 was not finished during our last session. I even believe that at one point it was labeled "abandoned". Is it worth playing the latest version? We stopped at version 0.6c
IC2 is definitely not a finished game. But it has (!) it's qualities for sure. It has enormous charm and atmosphere. And the lewd szenens + animations that are there are really hot as fuck. ICSTOR indeed is a real gifted developer. I would even argue that his works are one of the main reasons why incest fetish is so popular. He is simply one of the kings who made him tasty for all of us. If only he would finish his games and hold off and squeeze his fans out by lying... :cry:

Milfy City also has its qualities. If you want to know more about it, you have to go to the right thread and read the reviews there that relate to content and quality. It has its play value. But in the end it's still unfinished.

If he wasn't such a (no comment), I would definitely still be a fan and Patreon today. But I don't like unreliable developers. And I certainly won't spend any money if I can be sure that I'll end up with an unfinished demo

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
IC2 is definitely not a finished game. But it has (!) it's qualities for sure. It has enormous charm and atmosphere. And the lewd szenens + animations that are there are really hot as fuck. ICSTOR indeed is a real gifted developer. I would even argue that his works are one of the main reasons why incest fetish is so popular. He is simply one of the kings who made him tasty for all of us. If only he would finish his games and hold off and squeeze his fans out by lying... :cry:

Milfy City also has its qualities. If you want to know more about it, you have to go to the right thread and read the reviews there that relate to content and quality. It has its play value. But in the end it's still unfinished.

If he wasn't such a (no comment), I would definitely still be a fan and Patreon today. But I don't like unreliable developers. And I certainly won't spend any money if I can be sure that I'll end up with an unfinished demo
Overall, I tend to agree with you, but I'm not sure about the king. He is probably a pioneer of the genre that defies the rules of sites like Patreon, but above all, his way of implementing his games is simplistic. the perfect example is IS, where in the first game the MC goes from violation and blackmail in the first game, to family love triangle in the 2nd. Concerning the atmosphere, by atmosphere I mean the atmosphere created from what the protagonist thinks which is in a way the starting point, to the taboo relationships that result from it, ICESTOR makes it a more than light subject, without any dark depth. Don't get me wrong, I also appreciate this light and very naughty side of his games, but to make him an indisputable master, I don't think so. Furthermore, as you very well point out, his games are rarely finished, which makes him a farmer, and his patrons, cash cows. I was one of them too, years ago

Well... For Milfy City, I just wanted to know your personal opinion. I have already read quite a few reviews on the concerned thread

Reactions: exazubi

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Overall, I tend to agree with you, but I'm not sure about the king. He is probably a pioneer of the genre that defies the rules of sites like Patreon, but above all, his way of implementing his games is simplistic. the perfect example is IS, where in the first game the MC goes from violation and blackmail in the first game, to family love triangle in the 2nd. Concerning the atmosphere, by atmosphere I mean the atmosphere created from what the protagonist thinks which is in a way the starting point, to the taboo relationships that result from it, ICESTOR makes it a more than light subject, without any dark depth. Don't get me wrong, I also appreciate this light and very naughty side of his games, but to make him an indisputable master, I don't think so. Furthermore, as you very well point out, his games are rarely finished, which makes him a farmer, and his patrons, cash cows. I was one of them too, years ago

Well... For Milfy City, I just wanted to know your personal opinion. I have already read quite a few reviews on the concerned thread
You are right. Only when I talk about atmosphere is it about the gameplay feeling. In order for this to appeal to me, the rendering, animations, sound effects, musical background (if existing) storytelling, and so on have to fit together so that I feel pleased and comfortable when playing. There are games that captivate me straight away. And others, apart from the lewd scenes, I feel like I'm in Stephen King's Langoliers (lonely and boring)

Okay, storytelling was never a big deal for ICSTOR. For him it's all about getting into Li's panties as quickly as possible. And he never actually finished a game. But in everything else he's great. To this day I enjoy all the endings, especially with the MOM in IC2. I would do the same with sister, actually my favorite LI, unfortunately her ending isn't even animated.

It's just a shame that this talent fell into the hands of such a xxx. Because of this, It was with a heavy heart that I left his fan base a long time ago.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Is this worth playing or is it rushed garbage like Milf Villa?
Even worse. In comparison, Milf Villa at least feels complete. The game here isn't even half complete. One of the endings is not animated. It is full of placeholders for content that was never developed. The atmosphere of the game is great. But hardly worth playing in terms of content. The further you get in the game, the more gaps you notice.

Typical ICSTOR. All of his games are unfinished.

• Wow
Reactions: Impregnator_Erectux
Jan 3, 2021
Even worse. In comparison, Milf Villa at least feels complete. The game here isn't even half complete. One of the endings is not animated. It is full of placeholders for content that was never developed. The atmosphere of the game is great. But hardly worth playing in terms of content. The further you get in the game, the more gaps you notice.

Typical ICSTOR. All of his games are unfinished.
Can't believe he has the audacity to sell Milfy City for 20 bucks. That game is from 2017 and it shows.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes