RPGM - Completed - Incest Story 2 [ICSTOR]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Spinxas

Only can give 2 stars for quality renders, CGs and models.
    Everything else is horrible! Once you start game and have to carry over 10 boxes back and forth, you can sense that this game has very big design flaws. As soon as game opens up you have a massive map, where you can interact with almost no-one apart of few NPCs. There is no quest log, no indication what to do and even if you tried to search for events, you will give up as there is so many NPCs that just hang around without any purpose.
    Gameplay is really horrible, but artwork and CGs are really great!
  2. 1.00 star(s)

botaniq_1

Absolute garbage of a game. I have never played something so terrible on rpgmaker. Huge map, no markers where to go or with who to talk (90% npc are useless so you have to click on 10 random npc on a hugest map possible to find a quest npc), mc with the slowest speed possible, no journal or quests, even design of most of building is the same
    This game is so terrible i even think i should reconsider my every 1 star rating on this site and make it 2 star
  3. 4.00 star(s)

namhoang909

:unsure: uh since I have played both 1 & 2 version maybe 4*, it is not really good but not that bad.
    - Graphic images: kinda fine, compare with a few other weirdly overabused curve game I have seen, this one is somewhat balance with reality.
    - Story: interesting and a bit forced here and there but it is not much to complain about.
    - Game-play: okay this is the worse among the 3. In story 1, player has to fight rodents with a gun(yes you read it right) in a sewer system, in story 2, you still have to run a few annoying errands. That's it.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

MezzaPez

Great game and great story but suffers a similar problem that most games do in RPGMaker. I will say they did an amazing job in using there space. I don't feel like any area of the map was particularly useless. But, there were a lot of random battles. I will never understand why there is so much combat in RPGMaker games. Just because it is made on the RPGMaker engine does not mean you need a ton of unneccessary battles to portray good game play with a great story there are tons of ways to do that without wasting peoples time.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

saucepan35

I almost want to give this a 2/5. The only reason it gets a 3 is the quality of the renders. The sheer drudgery will make this unplayable to most.

I don't have a problem with RPGMs as long as the world gameplay doesn't seem to exist exclusively to draw out the game. Unfortunately this is one such game.

For starters, the world map is freaking huge when you consider the extremely limited amount hotspots. Lots of meaningless walking awaits.

Then there's all the un-interruptible animations and action delays. Initially, you will be knocking on doors a lot. This locks you into a 5 second "oh I guess nobody's inside" animation. Wouldn't be so bad if the places to visit were marked, but when you have to brute force all these doors it becomes infuriating.

Then there's the level of repetition in quests. Every action has to be repeated at least five times more than what would've been tolerable. The opening box moving sequence really sets the tone here. Most people would consider 1-3 boxes a sensible amount, but this game? 10-15 boxes. Strap in, because this is only the beginning..

I recommend avoiding this unless the kinks on offer really tickle you. Otherwise there are better games out there. That said, the renders are good, but getting to them feels like work of the worst kind.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

ChaosBoy

2nd part of "Incest Story", i played both and none of them where acualy enything other then "avarge", and im guy who is intu incest/milf stuff.

Story - 3/5 In general it continues story from part 1, but some heroines are showing singns of some sort of "sorft" amnesia. Story it self is pretty much only there to provide sexual content, but it isnt epesially funny not interesting.
    Characters - 4/5 charaters are mostly "ok" and fappable but thats it.
    Gameplay - 2/5 gameplay is mostly irritating mostly made to make game longer nothing more.
    3/5 Overall

My biggest problem with this game was gameplay, feel that its somehow unfinished and unpolished. Sex scenes where ok, and there where much less grinding, unneeded heroines and unneeded rpg elements from 1st game (and im fan of rpg mechanics so think how bad their where). If you already played 1st one then sure play this one also, but if you didnt played any of them then dont even try, there are acualy many better and more polished games out there.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

DrFog

This game is a big improvement from the last in terms of graphics and storyline, but that's about it. There is still a TON of running around. Like 95% of the time you spend is running around or watching unskippable sex scenes with shoddy animation quality. The combat was nixed for the most part, which is a good thing, because it would just add more playtime to a filler-stuffed game. The game is also incomplete with hanging threads on several different storylines, tons of places that never get used, and sex scenes that were never implemented. I had to use an RPG editor because the money grind in this game is insane. TLDR: not worth it. There's not even a gallery so you can't use a save in order to see everything.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

NerdsLoveIncest

I thoroughly enjoyed 1 and 2. The animations were pretty amazing for 2 and the dev has come a long way since the the 1st one. I would definitely through money at this person.

Over all the game has nice music and great story arc from the first one. There is a bit of content missing that was never added but its okay, it doesn't really take away anything.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

kimoo

quickly (completed)
    -------------------
    my rating ..(41/50) very good game

the story(4/10)

sex scenes(9/10)

animation(10/10)

render(8/10)

choices/decisions(10/10)
    or you can be a bad guy and fuck every woman in the game in one route

playtime

should you play it???

i prefer if you play this game using renpy mod
    https://f95zone.com/threads/incest-story-1-2-unofficial-renpy-port-selectivepaperclip.19507/

don't forget to check this page for renpy mods
    https://f95zone.com/threads/rpgm2renpy-a-rpgmaker-emulator-in-renpy.19426/
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Sean Jeh

Great game. Lots of lewd content. Some stories are unfinished. Where is my policewoman?
    Nice to see MC finally being a nice guy instead of the asshole in IC1.
    Making money and some of the quest are very grindy. Use the walkthrough provided and don't waste time.
    #teamsister
  11. 1.00 star(s)

sunaboz

Quit after a couple of minutes when I was forced to do a super tedious fetch quest. If you want to add gameplay to erotic game make it at least interesting, otherwise just skip it or allow it being skipped. The graphics are nothing special here and it's just another RPGM game, only worse than most. Definitely not recommended and a waste of time.
  12. 1.00 star(s)

FGALROD12121234

They put as much annoying time wasting content as possible to make their game feel long when it very low content complete garbage worst game on here
    The UI is awkward as hell using RPGM but needs to change all of the core controls the game doesn't even attempt to tell you how to play or what the hell is going on you just have to guess through trail and error wasting time
  13. 4.00 star(s)

♩♪♫ ŤЦ尺尺ØЛ ♫♪♩

incest is wincest! although I HATED rpgm..I slugged my way to 'freedom' and traversed dozens of mountains...just to get to screw all my relatives *aahhh ...its worth it (but rpgm still sucks balls!). Play the game if you like or even welcome the idea of incest inside your perverted mind...this is just fiction NOT reality---no harm no foul...or is it..?
  14. 5.00 star(s)

SlamJammin

I don't know where to start... well compared to IS 1 Icstor did an about face with how the character acts towards his family. He was a piece of shit sociopath in the first story who used his family for totally selfish means. I only got through it because the sex scenes were good enough and frankly I liked the fighting and looting element to the game. But the second story? This one I'm reviewing... (and keep in mind I'm talking about the reason why I personally play these games, for the way the mc interacts with his family) masterful. First the constructive criticism... The game was hastily finished, I don't know the story behind why but it could be because of the witch hunt at patreon happened to hit when he was in the middle of development? A couple of the characters have no story line outside of being vehicles to another scene in the game, again assuming they are martyrs of the witch hunt. The fighting system was also clearly not finished and irrelevant for the continuation of the story. The money you make from the arena is offset with how many syringe/med packs you have to buy to survive to the next fighter, meaning the arena is moot. Oh, and its also RPGM, which is subpar to renpy and unity IMO(the ability to play the game like an RPG with fighting enemies is not why I play this genre so is unnecessary for me). So clearly there are parts of the game that are not masterful, but how the mc treats his family? That is masterful. It feels like Icstor saw that the gentleman's path is clearly more solid as a story arc. Where there was selfishness in the first story, now there is selflessness towards the mc's ladies. He is very affectionate and loving towards all of his family and also non family who show up in the story. His art style and animations are clearly refined in this game as well. Icstor made leaps and bounds in what I love about his games artistically. The depth of field, lighting and life like textures of the models are some of the best graphics in this genre. I hope for an IS 3 where he can include some of the characters that were cut from this game as well as a continuation of the affectionate gentleman that the mc has become.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

Lousy

Very nice graphical effect on special scenes. And combining of two dimension on normal events is reduced game size and memory consumption. This is an awesome game decorated with nice idea and good story line.
  16. 4.00 star(s)

verzauberung

if you liked the first incest Story you will like this one too. better models and amazing sex Scenes with Animation. less grindy but i still recommend to Play this game with Money cheat and walkthrough. Story is way weaker than incest Story 1.

and big heads up that there is NTR/cuck/rape in this game.
    Spoiler: there is a Scene where MC & his mum get attacked by guys who want to rape her, and you can choose to do nothing and watch her get gang raped.
    im not a fan of ntr. and obv wasnt the biggest fan of that Scene, but it wasnt a huge turn off for me since incest Story (and all icstor games) aren't to be taken serious and every character and the whole world act retarded. it's also optional and will lead to a bad ending with mum. if you want to skip it help your mum when you get attacked at her work.

but imo this game isn't on the Level of milfs Villa, but still, this game is a must Play for everyone who likes to fap to great looking sex scenes

*changed Rating from 3 stars to 4 stars... the sex Scenes and animations are just way too good to just give it 3 stars
  17. 3.00 star(s)

Benn Swagger

Put aside the back story of ICSTOR tired making this game, for creating new fresh idea game.

This game has no different than the old one. Story non existence, and same model he use, only add a couple new models. So, not very excited in graphic design. Adding relationship point also pointless as it just grinding for new scenes instead actual relationship. Whatever your relationship, all girl already slut from beginning.

The good part is the game offer a lot of live animation and quite interesting. It's a loop, but a good loop. Not many developer can make a good sex loop.

So, 3 stars is a good farewell points to the titles series, and hope you never comeback. Sayonara Incest Story.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

George Filipe

By routine, all sequels don't rise to the expectaition...... well this game does!!!!!
    Excelent story, even better grafhics and it's very esay to play the game. And, from my part, i can say that i lost track of the time playing it!!!!!

Keep up the good work, hoping for new version!!!
    (Sorry for the bad enghtis)
  19. 4.00 star(s)

ExplainLikeImForeign

Continuation of the previous popular Incest Story, the game has great content already and the best 3D animated scenes I've ever seen.

For anyone looking in optional fetish scenes and great incest stories, this game is for you. Sister, mother, friend's mother, kinky boss, sister's friend, prostitutes, etc are around for some action.

ICSTOR is one I will definitely recommend supporting on his patreon.

Besides the fact he fucked up the last patch because he wanted to work on his new game instead.

Pros:
    -Has an optional rape scene for anyone with that fetish. It is optional which really gives room to people without that fetish.
    -Good storyline.
    -Hotass animations and scenes
    -There are endings now and costumes for the mother
    -Great day activities including jobs and relationship statuses
    -An improvement to the previous masterpiece in terms of UI and gameplay
    -Contains BDSM
    -No other fetishes besides BDSM and rape
    -High Quality visuals

Cons:
    -If you don't like Incest....Why are you here?
    -Not a whole lot of optional routes
    -This may be the last Incest Story. So try it out
    -Sort of heavy game in a way and low end laptops may be a bit slow. Not really.
    -Ended on a really shitty note. Legit. Last patch only contains scenes for Mom, Aunt, and Sis.
    -No additional scenes for Police woman, Nicole, Tom's Mom, etc.
    -Rushed Ending
    -Series is done with ICSTOR rushing it and going for his new game.