3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

RUISU9000

Mar 14, 2020
well who said to form a sexual arc to see bobby with liza in the pool, groping him and a kiss she slaps him then a book exhibition or something like that saves her from some stalkers.
for resting and not getting a motel, he rests in the car, he tries to caress her, he gets angry and sends him to sleep in vain in the truck.
he arrives he doesn't speak to him.
He goes to work at the store and catches Sophia stealing. This makes them become friends since he forgives her for the robbery and asks for her phone number.
she keeps stealing but it is to see it and typical depravity that has become mutual.
there is no need to present another event in the same previous town.
LIZA damn it again I'll have to ask him to take me but since day he didn't take an interest in me before he used to make me joke he worried that I need.
Just the day he thought to ask him he arrives at the house with his new friend and at the table.
Bobby, what are you doing this weekend?
He wanted you to take me to the neighboring town for an exhibition.
SOPHIA if you take us please my favorite author will be there.
BOBBY is fine but we return that same day I can not miss.
Sophia in Shorts and a blouse that didn't leave much to the imagination.
Bobby at the wheel Sophia to the side surreptitiously caressing Bobby.
Liza this girl who is doing is not respected or what.
They arrive Liza understands that she lost ground since she doesn't pay her the same attention.
the stalkers are coming.
Va is the girl from the other time. Otherwise, we will have problems with her brother.
everything ends.
Liza angrily sits next to >Bobby.
I'm going to stop, I need to get some sleep.
for the car.
Liza bringing her buttocks closer to Bobby.
Bobby I'm going to sleep in the bucket.
SoPhia I'm with you.
but she is cold.
You have not heard of the word CH and if they are naked it is much better.
You can touch where you want and kiss me where you want.
since she had gotten an idea of what Liza wanted.
Ok, let's go.
Liza in her head made a movie of what would have happened if she gave in but it was too late that time.

readertto

Apr 30, 2021
to : RUISU9000
Are you sure you are replying to the correct thread?
Liza Bobby Sophia are not in this game aa far as I know...
(At least non of the name shows up in ICSTOR's official walkthrough.
Please double check.

Alexmercer23

Jul 15, 2020
Goddamnit, why i've lost everything my data whrn i closed the apps even though i already saved my game i'm playing on android port it's bug or something how can i fix this. Any idea guys i need help

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
man i am stuck at the drug big yellow hat dude quest. i found him but he keep saying not now.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I don't remember much about this game. Is there a way to equip the MC like IS 1, changing what he wears, his hat, shoes and other stuff?

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes