3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018

LiemNguyen

Sep 6, 2018
if u can use chauffer and then talk to door than right side u can see '' Bank and phone box '' click to bank and he jump
house yard and then go to house search money if u first quest bussines woman need 3K money :)
and how to find 20.000 in 3rd for business woman bro!

JasBlackKnight

Feb 26, 2020
This is a bug, but there is a fix for this so that you can get the cash for the sixth delivery. Get the fifth package from the courier and deliver it first to the yellow hat guy near the beach. Then go to the naked guy in the slums and deliver it again. Go back to the courier and talk to him twice, you get paid twice. Hope this helps.

Bigbawsak

May 22, 2021
Is there any guide to this game? There doesn't appear to be much in the way of directions.

I'm kind of lost as to how to progress the sisters story. She keeps telling me that we should wait to do sexy time, but that happens every day. Do we really need to do the awkward BJ scene 30 times to get her disposition up or what?

Also, what's up with the fighting scenes. I have no clue how to approach this. I tried defending mum in the Cafe, but got one-hit KO'd for 4k damage lol. I'm assuming that was scripted.

Anyway, I really like the scenes and the quality of character models. Thank you for making this available.

Tomboll

Mar 14, 2021
Also, what's up with the fighting scenes. I have no clue how to approach this. I tried defending mum in the Cafe, but got one-hit KO'd for 4k damage lol. I'm assuming that was scripted.
The fight in the cafe is scripted. The fight order is the same every time so you can reload and guess the right combination.

ICSTOR has official walkthroughs but they are not always accurate. Not sure where I got this walkthrough though.

If there is a renpy port, I recommend playing that instead. Pretty sure I did.

Reactions: Bigbawsak

Bigbawsak

May 22, 2021
The fight in the cafe is scripted. The fight order is the same every time so you can reload and guess the right combination.

ICSTOR has official walkthroughs but they are not always accurate. Not sure where I got this walkthrough though.

If there is a renpy port, I recommend playing that instead. Pretty sure I did.
Thanks a bunch for the info and for the guide man. Much appreciated.

ArchKerberus

Jun 2, 2021
This is a bug, but there is a fix for this so that you can get the cash for the sixth delivery. Get the fifth package from the courier and deliver it first to the yellow hat guy near the beach. Then go to the naked guy in the slums and deliver it again. Go back to the courier and talk to him twice, you get paid twice. Hope this helps.
Dude, thank you, that did the trick for me, after the 4th package delivered (to the girl with purple hair and yellow ribbon near the shopping center at the West Area), the 5th one the Courier ask to deliver it with the clue 'Nothing'. Instead of going straight to the bald guy at the northern street in the slums, I moved to the City Center, and talked first to the guy with the yellow hat, somewhere in the mid-right area (car park) THEN I went and talked with the bald guy, back at the slums, then went and spoke twice with the courier, earning $200 and $220.

a95110

Jul 11, 2021
anyone help doing 6th delivery yellow hat guy but always told me “not now” i find her in the center map is the right one?

ananh81

Jul 31, 2021
WALKTHROUGH is wrong for this quest. Can some one tell me how to compleet the quest
Delivery of packages. The guy is in the slums (Fist pack – Down left corner in city centre)(Second Pack – Middle right on the beach)(Third Pack – Aunt Villa right side)
so after the 2 time he give me the quest. He sent me to the City West to find some girl right sight from the mol center after that the next person is in the Slums next to him some bald nude man the 3 person is some person with Yellow hat and its not in the beach or Aunt Villa, so i can't find this man. Can someone know where is that person
I can not find this client wearing a yello hat

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes