3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

patriie09

Nov 3, 2016
hi, I didn't finish the first episode, played it too many timesand I hate the fight system it had, but I saw the scenes with a full save, but could someone explain me how it ended? Like, how did everyone came to live in his house and how the little brat of a MC has become basically the masterof all the other characters? xD
Aunt got kicked out of her house by her husband (or smth like that), she moved in to the same house as the kid (or well, you.) and she ended up sort of becomming a fuck buddy (she fucked you as a show of appreciation that you fixed up a room for her in the attic (?) etc.), as for the mother and sister, I know that in the end there is a scene where you bang both together, however I forgot exactly how it all came along in the end ._. if some one could fill in the mother-sister part it'd be nice.

Reactions: CloudHunter

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Anyone else get the problem with the debt collection where you use stealth, get 2x $1000 and nothing happens?
Had to get myself kicked out, tried using the chauffeur but the screen just goes black and nothing happens.
He's literally forgot to make the chauffeur take you back and blanks the screen, fucking your save.
You need 3k$ not 2k$
Do I have to call the aunt or find her house? I'm stuck.
There's a walk through that explains this.
where is aunt house
Walk through

Reactions: kok

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
Aunt got kicked out of her house by her husband (or smth like that), she moved in to the same house as the kid (or well, you.) and she ended up sort of becomming a fuck buddy (she fucked you as a show of appreciation that you fixed up a room for her in the attic (?) etc.), as for the mother and sister, I know that in the end there is a scene where you bang both together, however I forgot exactly how it all came along in the end ._. if some one could fill in the mother-sister part it'd be nice.
The way I remember it, he basically raped them both and they came crawling back to his cock. The kid was scum in the last game; I'm surprised to see that he's nice and that the other characters like him in this one. I'm honestly wondering if it's even the same family.

patriie09

Nov 3, 2016
The way I remember it, he basically raped them both and they came crawling back to his cock. The kid was scum in the last game; I'm surprised to see that he's nice and that the other characters like him in this one. I'm honestly wondering if it's even the same family.
Lol yeah exactly, he pretty much forced them into it. I'm assuming the girls got used to it during the 6 months, altho I just started playing it, gonna see how they act now. Gonna be a long ass night :test:

Reactions: dartis

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Uh, does anyone know where to get the invitation to the nightclub?

Reactions: thedude19971

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Thanks guys. Appreciate it.

D

Deleted member 42

Thanks a lot.
P.S does anyone know how to cheat on this game? at least money? since rpg mv is really hard with cheat engine :/

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hello how can i extract the .exe file ? with enigma doenst work
Thanks.
the enigmaunpacker is not working,out of memory error ,how can i unpack it.
I dont know what you guys are trying to unpack. Once you open the file the game will start, it doesnt need to be extracted o_O

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes