Delafayette

Sep 13, 2022
You probably meant the letterman jacket in the neighbor's house. I got it but it isn't a shield type equipment, at least not in this game.
The jacket is on the clothes line behind the house I got that and I found the " Shield".
When you get to the part where Mom sends you to get food at the Grotto and gamer Girl gets kidnapped, You clear all the critters to lower the bridge and a dungeon monster appears by the Exit. It is a alligator( 600hp) and 2 frogs (500hp each). Defeat them and you get a "Scaly Arm Band". That's the shield. It sucks that the Kidnapper has 3500 HP and so does the other foe with him when you get to him. You only have like 550 HP at lvl 11. The Gamer Girl has that much and she is lvl 1.. So to rescue the girl you have to fight 2 foes that add up to 7000hp at the same time when you only have 600. I had to go out and do the side dungeons just to raise the MC's lvl and HP and earn money to buy supplies

Last edited:

Delafayette

Sep 13, 2022
Finally finished it. Only thing I didn't like was not able to use my mouse. Trying to move with the arrow keys, shift key, enter key and a couple letter keys was a pain in the ass.

Delafayette

Sep 13, 2022
The jacket ( up grade to the coat you are wearing) is on the clothes line behind the house next to your house. I got that and I found the " Shield" later..
When you get to the part where Mom sends you to get food at the Grotto and gGamer Girl is there. Ask at counter for food. Gamer Girl asks to walk home with you but gets kidnapped and taken to sewer thru door next to Grotto,. You clear all the critters left and right side to find switches to lower the bridge and a dungeon monster appears by the Exit. It is a alligator( 600hp) and 2 frogs (500hp each). Defeat them and you get a "Scaly Arm Band". That's the shield. Then you go fight the kidnapper. It sucks that the Kidnapper has 3500 HP when you get to him. You only have like 550 HP at lvl 11. The Gamer Girl has that much and she is lvl 1. I had to go out and do the side dungeons just to raise the MC's lvl and HP and earn money to buy supplies. I used first aids to heal when I got to half my HP.
ScreenHunter 44.jpg ScreenHunter 42.jpg ScreenHunter 45.jpg

Last edited:

Thayron

May 2, 2017
How do I finish the food mission for my dad, I go into the restaurant and nothing happens? The receptionist says she needs a reservation, so how do I make a reservation?

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
It's an RPGM game
so google it?
I know how to do it in usual RPGM games. But I think this game is made on an older RPGM engine. Usually the CG files would be in the file called Data but for some reason in this specific game I can't find that file or where the CG files are stored in.

dplover25

Aug 27, 2018
I know how to do it in usual RPGM games. But I think this game is made on an older RPGM engine. Usually the CG files would be in the file called Data but for some reason in this specific game I can't find that file or where the CG files are stored in.
Well you are in luck
On page

I shared a modded version,
To be able to mod it I needed to decrypt it and such.
So you can download that version and you'll find the CG in

Incest_Adventure_10b_QoL_V4\Graphics\Pictures

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
Well you are in luck
On page

I shared a modded version,
To be able to mod it I needed to decrypt it and such.
So you can download that version and you'll find the CG in

Incest_Adventure_10b_QoL_V4\Graphics\Pictures
Thank you. And yeah i meant to say the Graphics folder and not the Data folder.

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes