Manaroth25M

Jul 8, 2022
both mega and workupload links are Qol 1.0b. i did a search for both Qol and 1.1 also. was either 1.0b links or nothing found.

dplover25

Aug 27, 2018
both mega and workupload links are Qol 1.0b. i did a search for both Qol and 1.1 also. was either 1.0b links or nothing found.
I got lost in my own things.
I made v1.1 then thought it would be confusing with the 1.0b (which it turns out it is) and then made it v5 instead
The megasync link was updated but not the workupload link, that's fixed now.
Either way the links in this post should be v5, walk speed should be 1, sprint speed should be higher.

Last edited:

Manaroth25M

Jul 8, 2022
I got lost in my own things.
I made v1.1 then thought it would be confusing with the 1.0b (which it turns out it is) and then made it v5 instead
The megasync link was updated but not the workupload link, that's fixed now.
Either way the links in this post should be v5, walk speed should be 1, sprint speed should be higher.
i downloaded the new version i can't play if i start the game in full screen i get this fast scrolling green and purple. if i use f1 key open the system menu press spacebar then enter this turns off start in fullscreen. then i force the game closed and reopen the game and i can now see the game how it should look. just smaller. i can't maximize or re enter fullscreen i tried every button on the keyboard. if i turn on start in fullscreen i get the scrolling screen again. if i play the game in non fullscreen when i get to a talk or item it is super zoomed in and i can't see the whole picture. so i miss what is being said. i had this issue with another game but that game f5 toggled fullscreen so as long as i didn't start in fullscreen i could toggle and it worked fine but i could only find the system menu option here. playing on win10pro.

Manaroth25M

Jul 8, 2022
FullScreenIssue.png FullScreenIssue.png this the full screen issue seems it has a zoom issue too but this is not what i see when it is happening on my screen it looks like the whole screen is looping by real fast and with a green tent i can't even make the screen out which is why i didn't know fullscreen had the zoom issue too.

Manaroth25M

Jul 8, 2022
i tried a few compatibility setting like like winXP, 98, win7, 640x480, 16bit, 8 bit, all still had zoom and looping screen figured out Alt+Enter toggles full screen that didn't help either, tried different scaling options 100% to the recommended 300% none fixed the zoom or looping full screen.

Manaroth25M

Jul 8, 2022
for whatever reason Qol 1.0b works without the zoom issue and if i start the game in full screen i still get the loops and green tint but if i start the game out of full screen and enter full screen it works in full screen. so as a work around i used 1.0b v5 to beat the wolfs and sneak past the goons then transfered the save to 1.0b so i could actually see whats going but i had to adjust the display setting to 225% instead of the recommended 300% to maximize the picture without cutting it off. Screenshot (10).png Screenshot (10).png so it must be some setting change that messed up the zoom and broke the full screen.

Manaroth25M

Jul 8, 2022
so i beat the game by swapping the save between the 2 QoL versions using QoL 1.0b v5 for the mini games and QoL 1.0b so i could see the whole screen during sex. this doesn't fix the issues but it worked for so i wont be bothering you with the problem anymore good luck and hope the info helps

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi there
I found 2 "secret" photos (mom's school photo and naked Harpy photo) and I'm wondering if there are more of these pics in the game to find out.

dplover25

Aug 27, 2018
so i beat the game by swapping the save between the 2 QoL versions using QoL 1.0b v5 for the mini games and QoL 1.0b so i could see the whole screen during sex. this doesn't fix the issues but it worked for so i wont be bothering you with the problem anymore good luck and hope the info helps
Same here
I know what the issue is.

For RPGmaker there was a hack to make the games bigger beyond the limit.
Incest adventure was made with this hack. But rpgmaker cracked down heavily and it's hard to find this hack.

I could only edit the game with an original file instead.
So I forgot to include the other one.

V6 made and links updated

Last edited:

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
What happens in the game regarding Tag multiple penetrations, there are two men and one woman?
Unlike the Artifact I think in this one you can't have a threesome with your male cousin (who I think fuck your sister at the start of the game?), but you can have one with your best friend and a girl, don't remember who, maybe his mom? that or the double penetrations is a strapon.

Reactions: Games&Games

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Because they fuck them first, before they become love interests, once you fuck them they don't fuck with those guys anymore.
Hmmm, now that I understand why the tag didn't appear, thanks for the explanation, as I thought that was a bit strange

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes