Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I was stuck on how to get the cousins out of the house. Can't believe how long it took for me to notice that damn cat
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I ask for the help of those who have recently passed the "artifact" - please make up the names of the families of the mother of the MC (from Artifact) and his aunt.
as I understand it, in THIS VN the story is already on behalf of the aunt’s son, but I played the “artifact” more than half a year ago and have already forgotten who is who who =)
of course, i can go through the "Artifact" again and make a memo-reminder by myself - but this is a loooong time.
probably there are those who have passed quite recently and in his memory the information and the composition of two families of two sisters are still fresh.

please, there will be no limit to my gratitude, and I will even say "thank you" =)

Manaroth25M

Jul 8, 2022
New links.
Well, technically I made new version with the same modifications.
let me know if you encounter any problems or have suggestions
error on startup rpgvxace rpt is required to run this game. Qol version Download to fix

Last edited:

Manaroth25M

Jul 8, 2022
is there a way to skip the wolf chase mini game they are too fast most of the time i'm caught before i press the first arrow key after the text.

dplover25

Aug 27, 2018
is there a way to skip the wolf chase mini game they are too fast most of the time i'm caught before i press the first arrow key after the text.
New version of QoL has changed move speeds
let me know if there are other improvements that would be nice

Manaroth25M

Jul 8, 2022
Need a way to by-pass the mini games the npc's for the wolfs in the forest and storage place goons are too fast to get past. it seems there is more than one speed setting too. when you changed the speed shift key which was sprint is slower now. when walking around town but in the mini games with the wolfs they are still fast and the goons in the storage place are too fast to sneak past and if you save while trying to get past the storage goons in safe spots the goons break and stop moving blocking the path so you can't save load your way through so you don't have to start all over each time you mess up.

Manaroth25M

Jul 8, 2022
I think the normal movement speed may share with the npc's which is why the npc's are so fast so slowing the shift sprint speed isn't slowing the npc's making the game much harder. I'm guessing the normal game speed was raised to make the game faster to play through but had the effect of making the npc's too fast.

dplover25

Aug 27, 2018
I think the normal movement speed may share with the npc's which is why the npc's are so fast so slowing the shift sprint speed isn't slowing the npc's making the game much harder. I'm guessing the normal game speed was raised to make the game faster to play through but had the effect of making the npc's too fast.
Are you using version 1.1 of the QOL edition?
walkspeed is normal setting and the run speed is faster

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes