4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Hunkio

Mar 4, 2020
I just want to say, i like the Artstyle and am excited to see more of this in the Future, hope there will be a Incest Patch then if that is possible with Lily working in the Mall.

ionixs

Jun 27, 2021
can i get help i have no idea how to progress got all their affection maxed and read the book 200 times and walked up to the mirror but nothing else to do

whimfu1

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2023
How do I find the name of the shower song?
You need to peek at Luna while she's in the shower which requires you to have the voyeur power. If you don't have that you need to read the book in Lincoln's room 3 times, complete the "eye" puzzle, then purchase it from Lola in basement. It takes 10 Lust to cast the spell when Luna takes a shower.

However, I just noticed the hint doesn't change after you learn the code in case you accidently skipped it. Here it is but it may break somethings if done out of order.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

whimfu1

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2023
can i get help i have no idea how to progress got all their affection maxed and read the book 200 times and walked up to the mirror but nothing else to do
It's a little hard to tell where you might be in the story. It sounds like you may be stuck at their love level 0 stage. If everyone's maxed out then you should be able to (in order): Talk to Rita triggering a kiss, Talk to Luna triggering a kiss, go to the basement and unlock Lola's powers. After that you should be able to approach Leni, choose the "Flair" option which should now have the show an option to "Ask Leni on a Date" which triggers her first H-scene. After that I will need more specifics.

whimfu1

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2023
I just want to say, i like the Artstyle and am excited to see more of this in the Future, hope there will be a Incest Patch then if that is possible with Lily working in the Mall.
Thank you. I'm glad people are liking the art style. I had a lot of back and forth on the direction before I started.

Mero39

Feb 12, 2023
Oh, yeah. I forgot all the other heroine's gifts are still that old text. I'll change that. I did find the money bug, forgot to add something back in after testing.

As for the roomate stuff, I'm consider changing it to step but I don't fully understand Patreon's terms of service on that. However, I see plenty of other devs using step as a work around.
Ah, Patreon. Then don't risk it changing that. You could make a patch.

Reactions: ArhraCole

Kourtams

May 8, 2017
Stuck on Leni's route lvl1
Hint says to visit her at work to meet the new girl
Talking to her at home, she says she can't wait to introduce the new girl
At work she's always busy

On a side note, the schedule she gives when talking to her is wrong, she seems to work on Tuesday and Thursday as well but not on Saturday

whimfu1

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2023
Stuck on Leni's route lvl1
Hint says to visit her at work to meet the new girl
Talking to her at home, she says she can't wait to introduce the new girl
At work she's always busy

On a side note, the schedule she gives when talking to her is wrong, she seems to work on Tuesday and Thursday as well but not on Saturday
Hmm, I'll look into it. It seems the event flag might not be triggering for some reason. Hopefully the rework to the new story line will fix that. As for the days Leni works I think I may have kept her going everyday for testing and forgot to switch it back. Should all be fixed with the change to "stopping a circle of shoplifting housewives".

Thank you for extra information.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
whimfu1 I got a sudden crash to desktop. not sure why.

IIRC I either just asked luna to kiss or talked to her after that kiss to rebuild affection. I was holding down ctrl

Last edited:
Reactions: whimfu1

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Game is great so far.
One thing is, it really shouldn't require you to write down hints for later use.
If you find out about LBO Mix it should just be an option given on the computer.
If you find out the name of the song is Play it Loud it should just be an option you can pick afterwards.
just use a bool to track if you discovered such hints.

Last edited:

whimfu1

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2023
whimfu1 I got a sudden crash to desktop. not sure why.

IIRC I either just asked luna to kiss or talked to her after that kiss to rebuild affection. I was holding down ctrl
I see what happened, the game tried to jump to a label that doesn't exist. I only have a certain amount of dialogues for the heroines and there's a piece of code that must have pushed it pass that threshold. Looking for it now. Thanks for the bug report.

whimfu1

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2023
Game is great so far.
One thing is, it really shouldn't require you to write down hints for later use.
If you find out about LBO Mix it should just be an option given on the computer.
If you find out the name of the song is Play it Loud it should just be an option you can pick afterwards.
just use a bool to track if you discovered such hints.
I think I may do that for the song. Song titles get a bit long and such. I intended to add a bookmark system to the laptop but I haven't gotten around to it. I'm unsure how much to put under bookmarks just yet. I want to hide some codes around for players to find such as someone's username for a secret OF account ect. But I think I'll make that scrap of paper a key item so it's easier to look at / remember.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
I think I may do that for the song. Song titles get a bit long and such. I intended to add a bookmark system to the laptop but I haven't gotten around to it. I'm unsure how much to put under bookmarks just yet. I want to hide some codes around for players to find such as someone's username for a secret OF account ect. But I think I'll make that scrap of paper a key item so it's easier to look at / remember.
That works too.
The MC can, once he discovers a hint in game, write it down automatically and then you can see a stick it note with the hint if you discovered the hint and NOT used it yet.
While still allowing people to type in for easter eggs (or to skip searching for the hint if they are replaying/using walkthrough)

Its just, in 2024 people assume that if the MC in universe explicitly finds out "the password is X" then they assume the game mark it down as a known password so you don't bother to memorize it / write it down IRL anymore. But then you get to the place and suddenly it wants you to type. so you gotta backtrack to get the hint a second time

Sep 15, 2019
Someone already responded but here it is again.
Yeah, figured it out a little bit BEFORE you answered, heh. You should either take this "what in "", or something like that. As it is now, it is a little hard to understand what even is the question.

Now I'm a bit stuck with the song...
it should be? Or I just have not discovered enough?

EDIT 01.14 9:55PM : OK, I got my mistake now... I just shoudln't have add
, LOL.

Last edited:

whimfu1

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2023
That works too.
The MC can, once he discovers a hint in game, write it down automatically and then you can see a stick it note with the hint if you discovered the hint and NOT used it yet.
While still allowing people to type in for easter eggs (or to skip searching for the hint if they are replaying/using walkthrough)

Its just, in 2024 people assume that if the MC in universe explicitly finds out "the password is X" then they assume the game mark it down as a known password so you don't bother to memorize it / write it down IRL anymore. But then you get to the place and suddenly it wants you to type. so you gotta backtrack to get the hint a second time
Yeah, I can understand that. I want the to game to have a little more than fetch quests but I can see their appeal from a dev perspective. I think the sticky note idea will help with the backtracking aspect.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes