4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

gymee

Oct 7, 2018
Hmm, I think I see a little bit of what's happening. The code was a stop gap between versions so you could revisit Luna's flair scene until next version. However I think some of it might be a narrative issue as well. I'll try to make the situation more clear in the Flair menu in the future. Thank you for the fix.
Okay, my bad so :whistle:

Reactions: whimfu1

whimfu1

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2023
missing a couple tags could argue for mind control and corruption tags
As I've written the story, I've came to realize how much I was holding back to appeal to a larger audience. I will look into adding those tags as I plan to start using the Incubus powers more explicitly in the following updates. Thank you for the input, I honestly forgot about tags.

Mero39

Feb 12, 2023
I'm having trouble to get with Rita; I already unlocked the "Fantasy" spell, but when I try to buy the LBOMix pack (I have $140), it doesn't deduct me money.

whimfu1

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2023
I'm having trouble to get with Rita; I already unlocked the "Fantasy" spell, but when I try to buy the LBOMix pack (I have $140), it doesn't deduct me money.
I'll look into it. If you approach Rita and choose gift are you able to give her the item or is it not working entirely?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mero39

Mero39

Feb 12, 2023
I'll look into it. If you approach Rita and choose gift are you able to give her the item or is it not working entirely?
Ohhhhhh, I had to press "Gift". It's just that it doesn't work with the other girls just yet. Thanks!
Nice game by the way. Love the art. I'm missing the "incest" content; it feels weird to play as Lincoln and having Rita as his "landlady" and Luna and Leni as "roomies".

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
Huh looks promising reminds me of that incest game everyone was loosing their shit about a couple months ago

Requan8

Nov 5, 2022
I've been trying to visit Leni at work but it keeps saying she's busy. Is there something I've got to do for her not to be?

whimfu1

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2023
Ohhhhhh, I had to press "Gift". It's just that it doesn't work with the other girls just yet. Thanks!
Nice game by the way. Love the art. I'm missing the "incest" content; it feels weird to play as Lincoln and having Rita as his "landlady" and Luna and Leni as "roomies".
Oh, yeah. I forgot all the other heroine's gifts are still that old text. I'll change that. I did find the money bug, forgot to add something back in after testing.

As for the roomate stuff, I'm consider changing it to step but I don't fully understand Patreon's terms of service on that. However, I see plenty of other devs using step as a work around.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mero39

whimfu1

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2023
Huh looks promising reminds me of that incest game everyone was loosing their shit about a couple months ago
Yeah, "The Coffin of Andy and Leyley". Lots of people mentioned it during my last update. I've seen some screenshots and I find it flattering people would even make the comparison as their art far better than mine.

whimfu1

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2023
I've been trying to visit Leni at work but it keeps saying she's busy. Is there something I've got to do for her not to be?
In version 0.03a, Leni will be busy until she reaches love level 1. After her first H-scene, you can talk to her and she'll invite you to come to the department store to meet her coworker. There isn't much else there but it will unlock the ability to kiss her. If that's not working let me know.

The Department Store section will be getting a rework after this update. I'll be pushing Lily's intro back and instead introduce a story line where you need to use your power to stop a shoplifting housewife.

Requan8

Nov 5, 2022
In version 0.03a, Leni will be busy until she reaches love level 1. After her first H-scene, you can talk to her and she'll invite you to come to the department store to meet her coworker. There isn't much else there but it will unlock the ability to kiss her. If that's not working let me know.

The Department Store section will be getting a rework after this update. I'll be pushing Lily's intro back and instead introduce a story line where you need to use your power to stop a shoplifting housewife.
I just ran through a week and only visited Leni and she was always busy.

whimfu1

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2023
I just ran through a week and only visited Leni and she was always busy.
My bad, I didn't explain it well. Leni's story only has the three scenes at the Department store then loops back to her being busy. Going in order it should be something along the lines of: first visit, intro to coworker after Leni re-invites you when she's love level 1, and then loops back to being busy. In the future I'll try to make the end of alpha content loop more clear.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes