4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Luna, huh? She wouldn't be MY choice for a second tier chick (personally, I prefer Lori or Luan), but it's YOUR game.

Time to watch for the development of this game. For better or for worse.
For Better or For Worse is a comic by Lynn Johnson.

Last edited:
Reactions: addsom

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
the book thing is maked to always fail? its imposible form a word before the time runs out

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Haha, I didn't even think about that. I just got ownership of the thread so I think I can add it in. Actually the "Inc" in "Inc House" is meant to stand for "Incubus". I shortened it to fit in the logo then never considered that.
Suuuuuuuuuuuuure... ;)

More seriously, it also fits in well with "Lincoln".

Reactions: whimfu1

whimfu1

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2023
the book thing is maked to always fail? its imposible form a word before the time runs out
Shoots, I didn't think people would find it impossible. I did try to make it tense, where you'd have a second or so left after dropping them in, however I knew the answers. It's indirectly mentioned in the change log but "VOYEUR" and "FANTASY" are the answers to the first puzzles. Thank you for letting me know.

whimfu1

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2023
it's possible, just really REALLY hard

kinda helps if you memorize where the letters are and then do it
Seems like more people will have this issue. I'll add a few more seconds in future iterations.

Jul 17, 2021
yeah its impossible to do attempt a translation especially if you play on low frames or just have a slow laptop i can complete it it goes by way to fast

whimfu1

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2023
yeah its impossible to do attempt a translation especially if you play on low frames or just have a slow laptop i can complete it it goes by way to fast
Hmm, alright. Seems like that may need a hotfix. I'll wait and see if any other issues come up then do one. I have to look at the upload rules for f95 but I can probably fix the ones on the Patreon.

whimfu1

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2023
Is...is this a parody game of The Loud House only its in the style and semi-context of the Coffin of Andy and Leyley?
I've not played the "Coffin of Andy and Leyley" but from I've seen maybe some with the style. As for context no idea.

Reactions: mitjo

whimfu1

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2023
How to you get to see a movie with the landlady !
To watch a movie with Rita you need to purchase "LBOMix" from the computer in her room. Clicking on the internet symbol on the laptop will bring up a text input bar which will accept "LBOMix" as the code. It's the first purchase in the game so you'll need $100. Once purchased you can gift it to Rita.

Rita's couch has three stages and you can reach them all with the first level of the "Fantasy" Power.

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Great stuff, love the art style.
How do you gain lust? I started a new game and don't even remember how to get to where I was before.

Reactions: whimfu1
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes