4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

whimfu1

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2023
Great stuff, love the art style.
How do you gain lust? I started a new game and don't even remember how to get to where I was before.
You can gain lust by using "Flair" on each of the heroines. They'll need to have enough "Affection" for the action you choose; using Leni as an example: a Kiss costs 3 Affection and the Handjob costs 10. But by doing so you gain more lust: a Kiss gives you 5 Lust and the Handjob gives you +15 Lust.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MD27

nonospot

May 15, 2020
"O! Leni! Dear Leni! When, when will you invite me?!"
It seems I cannot get to the city yet, but on an other hand I don't have any dialogue change even at 10 affection.
(It's also a bit annoying that you go at 0 affection after the handjob scene even if you technically went over with dialogues.
Also couch scene doesn't reward lust, is it normal behaviour?)

PS : Well I guess either my save is fumbled or there is a bug because I have departementstoreeventflag = True and lunakissunlocked = True but still ??? in the flair submenu)

Last edited:

whimfu1

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2023
"O! Leni! Dear Leni! When, when will you invite me?!"
It seems I cannot get to the city yet, but on an other hand I don't have any dialogue change even at 10 affection.
(It's also a bit annoying that you go at 0 affection after the handjob scene even if you technically went over with dialogues.
Also couch scene doesn't reward lust, is it normal behaviour?)

PS : Well I guess either my save is fumbled or there is a bug because I have departementstoreeventflag = True and lunakissunlocked = True but still ??? in the flair submenu)
I'll try to address the questions in the order you've written but some may relate to one another.

• The city is not in the game yet. The only places outside the main house are the lab and the department store which are available in a menu weekday afternoons. Other Locations will be added in the future.
  • Dialogue is not linked to affection. Affection is meant to be a resource to gain more lust to survive an unadded life drain mechanic. You may need max affection to trigger major events in the future however now it's only setup.
  • Affection is drained during the handjob scene for Lust. However, Leni's affection max increases from 3 to 10 after this scene. Again, this is make the future life drain mechanic more tense.
  • I will consider changing the couch scene to include lust however it was mainly to be a boon to Rita's affection (+20 at the end of Paizuri scene)
  • In regards to your PS. If you are using a save from the 0.01a version then it likely won't work. I added several variables to control the menus and most of them were not a part of the 0.01a version. Things like "lunakissunlocked" is more of flag than controlling the Flair submenu.
Thank you for your input. I'll incorporate it in the future versions.

Reactions: nonospot

whimfu1

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2023
I actually meant the art style. It's certainly very timely with the release of a certain incest-centric, but technically SFW game.
Lots of people have mentioned it now. I'll try to check it out before my next release.

SSJ4

Jul 1, 2019
To watch a movie with Rita you need to purchase "LBOMix" from the computer in her room. Clicking on the internet symbol on the laptop will bring up a text input bar which will accept "LBOMix" as the code. It's the first purchase in the game so you'll need $100. Once purchased you can gift it to Rita.

Rita's couch has three stages and you can reach them all with the first level of the "Fantasy" Power.
TY for info, no clue about how to get that.

Alternate5

May 27, 2020
The puzzle is still too fast on my end, it doesn't even go past 7 seconds, let alone 12 like it said it used to have.

Lost_Thought

May 13, 2021
I remember when you said you were writing a loudcest game years ago I thought it'd be a side project while you keep up your fanfiction page. Then you went dark. At least I see you been putting your time into it over the years. Happy to see you finally started putting it out.

• Hey there
Reactions: whimfu1

whimfu1

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2023
I remember when you said you were writing a loudcest game years ago I thought it'd be a side project while you keep up your fanfiction page. Then you went dark. At least I see you been putting your time into it over the years. Happy to see you finally started putting it out.
Eeyup, still going, took awhile to nail down what direction to go is all. Mostly switched to doing art on DA but I still write occasionally. Most of my effort needs to go to this now. Thank you for remembering :)

Rev

Apr 25, 2017
Translation minigame sucks balls, rest of the game seems good but I can only ever get 2 maybe 3 letters in place before the time runs out (I have arthritis in my wrists). Typing wouldn't be a problem, but dragging the letters? Nah, guess I'll have to pass on this.

• Sad

whimfu1

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2023
Translation minigame sucks balls, rest of the game seems good but I can only ever get 2 maybe 3 letters in place before the time runs out (I have arthritis in my wrists). Typing wouldn't be a problem, but dragging the letters? Nah, guess I'll have to pass on this.
The translation minigame seems to act differently on a lot people's computers. I'm in the process of removing the timer portion. I hope you can give it another chance in the future.

whimfu1

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2023
Hotfix2 to remove Translation Minigame timer added. Links updated. Let me know if any other issues occur.

AFailure

Nov 10, 2021
Very very interested in this game. Looks incredible, and it has an very pleasing artstyle and direction. I'm excited for more.

• Red Heart

whimfu1

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2023
TY for info, no clue about how to get that.
If you mean the "Fantasy Power" then it's purchasable from the magic mirror in the basement. The power is locked until you solve the Translation Puzzle in Lincoln's room.

I'd recommend using the hotfix2 version as the Wing Puzzle to unlock the Fantasy Power is much easier to complete with the fix.

gymee

Oct 7, 2018
I've download the mega version 0.02a and got trouble with luna.
So i purpose this for any one who got the same bug

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Hey there

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
IncHouse-0.02a
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

whimfu1

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2023
I've download the mega version 0.02a and got trouble with luna.
So i purpose this for any one who got the same bug

Hmm, I think I see a little bit of what's happening. The code was a stop gap between versions so you could revisit Luna's flair scene until next version. However I think some of it might be a narrative issue as well. I'll try to make the situation more clear in the Flair menu in the future. Thank you for the fix.

Reactions: gymee
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes