• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
This works still in the latest version, just tested. (just replace the file to bypass encryption)

Last edited:

jhgjghjf

Aug 13, 2023
i down this game and play about 5' then game freeze and crash, i still can't find how to fix this

Last edited:

tisbefake00

Feb 11, 2021
How do you actually unlock free H? I've maxed out mio and takane already
Side quests, I think the old guy in the shrine and the girl in the dress at the fishing spot are the only requirements? The goal is to get to the new island that pops out.

Is there no setting to make the text load faster?

It's kind of annoying to have to click twice to instantly load the texts.
If you are asking for skip button I hold down CTRL and that skips most text. Some still need clicks tho. No settings to speed up text to instantly show up.

anyone know how to get the cane for the old man
Quest from girl wearing white dress at the fishing spot.

Dragonmen78

Dec 21, 2022
How do you actually unlock free H? I've maxed out mio and takane already
you have to do the mission of the old man who is in the temple and then talk to the poor man in the shopping area, you lose a few times against him, talk to the old man again and you manage to access the island then you win

Dragonmen78

Dec 21, 2022
I already have the camera, I've already installed it, I've also installed the perfume and it's active, but how do I see through the cameras?
help pls.

Mcrk07

Jan 7, 2023
Dragonmen78
When you go to the bathroom and one of heroines is there, you just need to click on her and there should be a scene with option: leave cutscene, disable steam and h-scene

Reactions: Dragonmen78

notanon21

Jan 20, 2024
Same. It uses up my entire CPU.
I found a sort of solution, it appears that upon launching the game it's priority is automatically set to "below normal" I set it higher, while it may still crash the chances of it launching are much higher.

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
not sure why but this reverts my game to korean and renders the game unplayable
That may be the case. If you have been following the thread, then you know that the aes encryption has been removed and therefore old save games (which were encrypted) no longer work. My message was only for players who had deleted their save games and were looking for a way to avoid the grinding.

Mar 29, 2018
That may be the case. If you have been following the thread, then you know that the aes encryption has been removed and therefore old save games (which were encrypted) no longer work. My message was only for players who had deleted their save games and were looking for a way to avoid the grinding.
my game became unplayable upon using that DLL, i dont care about starting over, is there a way of making it work?

Glassxat

May 7, 2021
my game became unplayable upon using that DLL, i dont care about starting over, is there a way of making it work?
Also tried the DLL as the saves are still encrypting for me. I fortunately had made a copy of the previous one and restored it. If you still have the zip, try grabbing the previous dll from there, if you deleted the zip, check your recycle bin.

I do have a question for anyone else who has played- Are there controls for loading saves or is it required that you return to the title screen each time?

notanon21

Jan 20, 2024
Does anyone know how to use the free h mode? I made a new save because I couldn't figure it out and thought maybe it was bugged, I got all of Mio's hearts to test; no option for h mode.

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
Also tried the DLL as the saves are still encrypting for me. I fortunately had made a copy of the previous one and restored it. If you still have the zip, try grabbing the previous dll from there, if you deleted the zip, check your recycle bin.

I do have a question for anyone else who has played- Are there controls for loading saves or is it required that you return to the title screen each time?
If you use this .dll your save files will be stored unencrypted in the game folder not in appdata.

Glassxat

May 7, 2021
If you use this .dll your save files will be stored unencrypted in the game folder not in appdata.
This is not the case on my end. I downloaded the latest Steam version from the original post through the Pixeldrain link. If I use the DLL my game opens in Korean and none of the title screen options are clickable. If I use the original DLL my game encrypts the saves. I used another website to unencrypt my save and noticed that the version in the save file says 1.2. I'm going to try downloading from the MEGA link to see if I end up with a different version. - no change, modified dll renders game unplayable and original encrypts saves.

Last edited:

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
This is not the case on my end. I downloaded the latest Steam version from the original post through the Pixeldrain link. If I use the DLL my game opens in Korean and none of the title screen options are clickable. If I use the original DLL my game encrypts the saves. I used another website to unencrypt my save and noticed that the version in the save file says 1.2. I'm going to try downloading from the MEGA link to see if I end up with a different version. - no change, modified dll renders game unplayable and original encrypts saves.
use dlsite version steam won't work, like posted in the thread before

Glassxat

May 7, 2021
use dlsite version steam won't work, like posted in the thread before
Game version 1.2.1
Game version v1.3.2

Download it from this thread and give him some thumbs up!

Edit: Use it with the game version from this thread only! Steam installs won't work.
Context can be tough with this kind of thing. Game version 1.3.2 is only available in the Steam portion of the original post which made me believe that this would work; I had assumed Steam installs meant installs directly from Steam as v1.3.2 was not available (or at least listed) in the DLsite links- didn't think that that the 1.3.2 game version would be mentioned in the dll post if the Steam version wasn't supported.

Reactions: pepplez
4.20 star(s) 10 Votes