• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TzYoshi

Jan 6, 2024
1000123363.png
How to unlock this H scene for Takane. Currently already at 100/100, but what the trigger for next?

User2007

Mar 27, 2022
Yes, I extracted the Assembly Csharp zip and the save.zip to their respective folders. Still, the game won't boot up for me? This is the steam v1.3.2 which I downloaded from Pixeldrain. Any other suggestions?

Here is screenshot of what happens when I try to boot up game.

Inari_zptDUv2Pz4.png

Reactions: Seoo

whitebase

Feb 16, 2024
how can I fishing? Ever time I do that, the fish get away
Toss your bait at somewhere close to the fish you want, but not too close or it will scare the fish away. Wait for that fish to approach the line and it will nibble 1-3 times before it hooks. Once the hook-cursor turns red, click to reel in your catch.

Kashiwaggy

Sep 29, 2020
Yes, I extracted the Assembly Csharp zip and the save.zip to their respective folders. Still, the game won't boot up for me? This is the steam v1.3.2 which I downloaded from Pixeldrain. Any other suggestions?

View attachment 3606899
I'm having the same issue with the same download file, except mine gets to 67%.

Reactions: Seoo

notanon21

Jan 20, 2024

View attachment 3606899
A way that I haven’t fully tested but has worked every time I’ve tried it is just going to task manager after launching the game the go to details, right click on inari and uncheck all of them except for CPU 0, loads fine after that, without the CSharp (in my experience)

s0urcec0de

Apr 27, 2018
Screenshot.png What am I missing here? The old woman from the shrine keeps telling me I need one stone of each type for her to make me another ring.

Tatsuto1993

Oct 11, 2018
Hi, can anyone show me where to get aphrodisiac , I'm stuck
Just like the hidden cameras (not the camera the perv old man gives you). There is a side quest that rewards with a "Love Ticket" you can use the buy the aphrodisiac from the guy at the lighthouse.
Sorry I don't remember who gives you the side quest exactly. But if you look at the quests, the reward should be a black ticket. Also, you need the lighthouse clean. I think it was a guy in the kitchen who is hungry, or the tanned guy in beach who appears the morning. Hope I could help.

kumano1r

Nov 15, 2023
finished the new updates, man those new free h mode were good

poor mio doesnt have the boob size to do the boobjobs lmao

User2007

Mar 27, 2022
Hey Exploringotaku, if you don't mind, can you upload your save file for the finished gallery for v1.3.2 (I'm assuming you completed this version if I'm correct)?

User2007

Mar 27, 2022
Okay, good news and bad news.

Good news is that I managed to get Inari v1.3.2 steam version up and running with the advice of notanon21. Here is the method that worked for me
(Before using method make sure you download and move user Pepplez's assembly Csharp and save data and move them to their respective folders. Pepplez's post should be a page or two back with the csharp.zip and savedata)

1) Boot up Inari v1.3.2
2) Go Task manager while Inari is booting up. Then go to details tab and find Inari.exe.
3) Right click Inari.exe and then press "Set Affinity."
4) Uncheck EVERYTHING EXCEPT CPU 0 (You want to only keep CPU 0 check).
5) Game will now properly boot up and work.

Bad news is that even with this method, the savedata06 zip provided by user Pepplez the gallery and photo section in the title page appears to be bugged/locked for me. I provided some images below.

If anyone can help me troubleshoot this or maybe provide with their new save data of the completed gallery and photo section then that would be much appreciated.

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
Okay, good news and bad news.

Good news is that I managed to get Inari v1.3.2 steam version up and running with the advice of notanon21. Here is the method that worked for me
(Before using method make sure you download and move user Pepplez's assembly Csharp and save data and move them to their respective folders. Pepplez's post should be a page or two back with the csharp.zip and savedata)

1) Boot up Inari v1.3.2
2) Go Task manager while Inari is booting up. Then go to details tab and find Inari.exe.
3) Right click Inari.exe and then press "Set Affinity."
4) Uncheck EVERYTHING EXCEPT CPU 0 (You want to only keep CPU 0 check).
5) Game will now properly boot up and work.

Bad news is that even with this method, the savedata06 zip provided by user Pepplez the gallery and photo section in the title page appears to be bugged/locked for me. I provided some images below.

If anyone can help me troubleshoot this or maybe provide with their new save data of the completed gallery and photo section then that would be much appreciated.
Weird, the gallery is working in my case, but i had to run through the game again (as i deleted all stuff before). here's another save, still some gallery images missing, but maybe they come later in game? You need the encryption bypassed Assembly-CSharp.dll for it and you can edit the nicknames aswell as the player name in a text-editor.
extract it (because it's not allowed to upload .json files here) and put it in:
Code:
C:\Users\<Your windows user name>\AppData\Roaming\Goldberg SteamEmu Saves\2639100\remote
p.s.it's save slot 7, you need to scroll down in the loading screen. It's all unlocked so far, free hentai mode and that stuff. Took some pictures, look in the inventory to view them (maybe there are more to find).

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
Just finished the game. Never got to actually finding the treasure (unless the treasure was the floating island). Perhaps the true treasure was the gallery being unlocked.
Same here, the fox on the bed said: The last trace is in the lighthouse, but we have no key to get it....
btw. that memory game was meh...I cheated the sex-skill points to 9999 and was done with it lol

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes