Unity - Inari [v1.3.2] [HimitsuCP]

1. 5.00 star(s)

NoctisNex

The game captivates with its exceptional art style, particularly in the realistic depiction of female anatomy, though the male figures are less impressive. The storyline, centered around a university student and his quest for a legendary treasure with childhood friends in Tobata, is straightforward but effective enough to maintain interest. Gameplay is slightly repetitive, especially in tasks like earning money, though upcoming updates promise improvements. The translation quality is basic and could benefit significantly from professional refinement. Despite these issues, the game's stunning visuals and the potential for future enhancements make it highly recommendable.

(This was summarized with AI. I'm not summarizing it myself after writing a full essay on it on Steam)
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Cryogic

[1.3.2]
    It's very, very similar to Summer Memories but it's a whole lot more grindy. I detest how much I had to grind for money up my last hour, and I played this for 6 goddamned hours. I wanted to cheat, but goddamn apparently it isn't as easy as just using cheat engine.

The voice acting is passable. It's good but don't expect something out of this world since this game really isn't all about the voice acting, it's about the Live2D and boy do they delivery. I don't think I've ever encountered any recycled scenes, and each of the three heroines all have unique scenes with their own unique angles, positions, and (somewhat) plots. The only recycle thing was the bathroom and toilet plots, but I can forgive those.

I can feel all the dev/s put into creating this game. I'm tempted to give it a perfect score, but honestly it's too "vanilla" for me. But so far, this is the best "vanilla" game I've played so far. It's just really grindy for it's own good.

For now I won't be touching this game for a very, very long time unless there's a major content update.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

zyroneon

Goated game, hope you make a new game with a similar art style and a yummy milf, with her daughter <3

It's just surreal, only a few 2dcg games I have appreciated especially with these types of games. I was a bit lacking in Summer Memories art style, but this filled what I was missing out on.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

J10N6

Worth playing it for the CG alone. One of the best I have ever seen and I have revisited them a few times already. Of course I also had fun overall playing through this although the translation is pretty bad to the point that its really funny at times. Sometimes it is unclear how to progress too before the 1.2.1 Update but they seemed to make it easier after the Update.

Overall I give it 5/5. Would recommend. Mio best girl.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

mugi64

"This is extraordinarily beautiful, lively, and interesting. There is no need to perform 1000 actions to get the reward or miss a dialogue and skip a scene. No, this game is fantastic, I highly recommend it."
  6. 4.00 star(s)

sssb

super visuals and scenes, good story
    sometimes you get tired of routine
    however there are some really cool interactions with the world that look beautiful good luck author :) :) :) :) :)
    looks promising
  7. 3.00 star(s)

klopenn

Is this game has an end? No. Is there a treasure? ... well: a quick "false"main quest, three """rooomansuu""" and a daily routine... meh.
    I'll compare this to "Summer Memories", a map, activities to improve your character, different girls to seduce(*hum*), but... with less interaction. I don't know if developpers run out of time or though it was ok, however it's quite frustrating to have limited action with girls, no develope activities(3 type per person).

Spoiler?
    I was thinking that the MQ was related to affinity with the girls, but no, the MQ is( in my opinion) not finish. Then I ask myself: Why do the protagonist need seduce everyone when you can focuse one person(like in Summer Memories) if there is no incedence on the MQ( if MQ there is)?

Conclusion it's a no-brain game for relax.

All hail to Mio
  8. 4.00 star(s)

pepplez

A solid game and for the download size it contains enough content for in between. Sex scenes are smoothly animated and the art is great, unfortunately it doesn't seem to be complete as the shrine quest otherwise makes no sense at all. It's the typical cliché game, the girls are all keen on the Mc and need a few presents to have sex with him, yet 4 stars from me, recommended for a relaxing afternoon. (My personal opinion).
  9. 4.00 star(s)

wiz

Cute art and lots of events but clearly not finished. Main quest just stops at a certain point and we don't hear about it again. Pretty easy to make money but some of the quests were annoying with the RNG fishing and vegetable growth so I suggest just hoarding your fish and veg and not selling it
  10. 3.00 star(s)

latrop16

Cool game with great art.
    But sadly the game is "unfinished".
    You can reach 100 with with each girl in the house and unlock the last scenes where you have actual sex with them. And that's it.
    No further story progress, shrine is incomplete and it feels very unfinished.

There are 3 girls.
    Each girl has exactly 5 scenes, 2 of these scenes are just some erotic, one scene contains blowjob and one sex scene. Others are mixed.
    Overall not much content.