• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
Game version 1.2.1

Good news for players who have deleted their old saves and want to avoid the grind. xorxorrax has not only removed the AES encryption of the save-file (so you can edit your save-files.json with a text-editor) but also moved the file location to where it originally belongs, in the save-game directory. To do this, you must copy his modified Assembly.CSharp.dll into the game directory/Inari_data/Managed/
folder (click overwrite when prompted).

Important, this file should NOT be used if you have already saved your game and want to continue playing, because your saves will no longer be recognized as the encryption is bypassed! Use it to start a fresh new game!!!

Download it from this thread and give him some thumbs up!

Edit: Use it with the game version from this thread only! Steam installs won't work.

Last edited:

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
How do I unlock the cctv?
You need to complete some sidequests, one starts in the base of the hotel a guy asks you to deliver a packet to his brother at the beach, after that, i guess one or two days later the same guy on the beach ask you to fish some stuff for him, after you completed this quest he hands you a ticket or card and tells you to meet the shady guy at midnight at the lighthouse. There you can buy the cams.

J10N6

Aug 31, 2023
You need to complete some sidequests, one starts in the base of the hotel a guy asks you to deliver a packet to his brother at the beach, after that, i guess one or two days later the same guy on the beach ask you to fish some stuff for him, after you completed this quest he hands you a ticket or card and tells you to meet the shady guy at midnight at the lighthouse. There you can buy the cams.
All he has in store are aphrodisiacs tho. What do I have to do from here?

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
find other tickets, there's a hungry cook in the hotels kitchen, make him a dish and he gives you also one.
This hotel is pretty crazy now. Hungry..cook ... cook..hungry in the hotel kitchen (+smuggler).
But CEO is a nice bitch, you can finally get into her office.:)
And overall the game is more lively, more characters...better than their previous project.

Reactions: pepplez

AngkotAshiap

Jul 18, 2022
how do you get the camera?
(edit)
*found the solution, go to the old man in the store and give him the complete set of the underwear

Last edited:

Aracolla

May 2, 2023
Guys, how to satisfy Shota's request? I've been fishing all day at sea and on the shore for a week and I can't catch f@#$ing gold beads.

bingalinga

Aug 5, 2023
So the fox appeared in my room and said something about the lightouse but I didn't understand. How to progress in the main quest?

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
how do you get the camera?
(edit)
*found the solution, go to the old man in the store and give him the complete set of the underwear
Is this quest broken or unfinished? I got the cam and took 2 pictures with it, but what to do now?

digital_love

Apr 9, 2024
Anyone know similar game in Chinese language? I just want to find some H-Game to learn Chinese. But in the end I only play in English. And now I'm out of options.

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes