whitebase

Feb 16, 2024
Seems that my save file stops working every time I update this game. The gallery I've unlocked stays intact, at least, so not everything is lost.

MazariQQ

Apr 15, 2022
Seriously? Just click, hold and drag from one end to the other.

You cant. Thats all in this build. The quest log doesn't show anything.
yes i alr drag the wire but nothing comes out. its literally do nothing.
if its work there's no way i am asking here

MazariQQ

Apr 15, 2022
I think you need to click and the drag the wires below to connect it to the wires above
yes i am doing that... but nothing happened, by mean nothing happened is its like i cant click on anything, is there supposed to be animation when you drag it? if yes then its a bug for me, bcz there is no animation or anything when i drag the wire even i alr trying to connect the wire or each color

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
yes i am doing that... but nothing happened, by mean nothing happened is its like i cant click on anything, is there supposed to be animation when you drag it? if yes then its a bug for me, bcz there is no animation or anything when i drag the wire even i alr trying to connect the wire or each color
try to connect them from bottom to top. it should display a hand if you can click the cable or simply go fishing :)

Twice

May 7, 2017
connect from bottom to top
and don't click the cable click and pull that golden-like wire?

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Maybe bug..maybe anti-cheat.:D Maybe you should stop cheating if you want to help.
Those values are absolutely insane and nonsense. The game is apparently completely messed up. In addition, the game is so simple and easy that there is no need to cheat. (I know, it's a bit of a grind)

Reactions: pepplez

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
Maybe bug..maybe anti-cheat.:D Maybe you should stop cheating if you want to help.
Those values are absolutely insane and nonsense. The game is apparently completely messed up. In addition, the game is so simple and easy that there is no need to cheat. (I know, it's a bit of a grind)
lmao, why he even try to play that mini game when he already have enough money! :KEK:
(Oh wait, he sure grinded it and the action points too!)

Reactions: DocRipper
4.20 star(s) 10 Votes