2.90 star(s) 9 Votes
Jul 9, 2020
Guys, can anyone tell me how to access prison mode/gallery/whatever they call it here?
I literally cant find it on the main menu

Edit: Found it, You MUST LOST TO MEDUSA. then it will unlock.
Also, it seems there will be future updates since there are 2 ??? on status screen that you can not unlock no matter what

Last edited:

GrannyMay

Mar 15, 2022
Love that the game explicitly shows the monsters continuing to have their way with the player character well after you've fallen unconscious :love:

C_Keystrokes

Mar 9, 2022
does this include the DLC?
the latest version here doesn't have the new winged demon yet?
Here's an upload with both a clean version of 1.18 and a version of 1.18 with the Gargoyle DLC already applied.
THE DLC IS A TRIAL VERSION , so It seems having to replace the original PCK file got rid of the translation unfortunately. It also sees to have disabled saving/loading in game.

- Simply extract and run the .exe in the desired folder.

Last edited:

mouseyboy09

May 11, 2020
where do you find cursed left ring and i read you can press f7 to be naked i tried that but doesn't seem to work i also can't find the gallery that's meant to be on the main menu

C_Keystrokes

Mar 9, 2022
where do you find cursed left ring and i read you can press f7 to be naked i tried that but doesn't seem to work i also can't find the gallery that's meant to be on the main menu
The cursed equipment is rather easy to get, only ever slightly out of the way. The items are as follows, Cursed Ring 1 is in dungeon 5, Cursed Ring 2 is in Dungeon 1-2 and both the Cursed Engraver and Cursed Underwear are in Dungeon 1-3. As a plus, getting the Cursed Underwear also leads you down the hole to get the Ice Sword. In order left to right, Dungeon 5, chest with ring 1 marked. This ones fairly easy, it's on the main path. Dungeon 1-2, chest with ring 2 marked, Simply wait for the moving platform. Dungeon 1-3, red chest is the engraver and I marked the little path and the blue chest is the Cursed Underwear, the arrow on the hole leads to the Ice sword
Screenshot 2024-01-25 174957.png Screenshot 2024-01-25 173752.png Screenshot 2024-01-25 174005.png

As for stripping Nirvana, you have to press f7 whilst in the status screen. Nirvana's sprite in the status screen should change accordingly to whatever cursed equipment you have equipped. Unfortunately, the only effect this has on her in game sprite is simply changing her to the aroused sprite indefinitely without having the debuffs, images provided for context. You can toggle it on and off without repercussions. Stripping Nirvana also makes the Shop Keep strip whenever you're talking to her, however, it only seems to change her in menu sprite and not her in world sprite.

Screenshot 2024-01-24 230842.png Screenshot 2024-01-24 230910.png Screenshot 2024-01-25 173656.png

In order to unlock the prison mode on a clean version, I'm fairly certain you have to intentionally lose to the Medusa boss fight. To get to that fight you need to return to the sealed room in dungeon 7 room after choosing the sealing key as your reward from Marie after delivering the Orc Heart. Hope this helps, sorry for the lack of concrete information~

Last edited:

mouseyboy09

May 11, 2020
I haven't played the game in a while so I don't recall how to attain the cursed equipment, however, I'd assume it's like the majority of the games loot pool and is unfortunately just RNG based drops. I'll try to look into it, though, no promises.

As for stripping Nirvana, you have to press f7 whilst in the status screen. Nirvana's sprite in the status screen should change accordingly to whatever cursed equipment you have equipped. Unfortunately, the only effect this has on her in game sprite is simply changing her to the aroused sprite indefinitely without having the debuffs, images provided for context. You can toggle it on and off without reprecussions.

View attachment 3293417 View attachment 3293419

In order to unlock the prison mode on a clean version, I'm fairly certain you have to intentionally lose to the Medusa boss fight. To get to that fight you need to return to the sealed room in dungeon 7 room after choosing the sealing key as your reward from Marie after delivering the Orc Heart. Hope this helps, sorry for the lack of concrete information~
thanks so much for all that information but regarding the f7 it doesn't seem to work for me so i'm not sure what i'm doing wrong

C_Keystrokes

Mar 9, 2022
thanks so much for all that information but regarding the f7 it doesn't seem to work for me so i'm not sure what i'm doing wrong
Ah, I see. I just did some testing and it seems to be a version issue. I'm not entirely sure as to why but when I tested my saves on Version 1.18, F7 didn't register at all. I tested on a clean version and version with my NG+ saves and for whatever reason F7 didn't register in game nor even on the controls menu. The version I play on is ver1.16, and it seems to work fine on there. Here's a link to Verison 1.16, specifically the version I use. It should have a Level 20 save on NG+ so it shouldn't be particularly difficult to access everything as you see fit. I also updated my other post with information on the cursed equipment. Hope this helps~

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 9 Votes