2.90 star(s) 9 Votes

The_Thiccness

May 20, 2022
Alright, well, I saw a new test version dropped and figured the fellas back here might want a peek So, here's a link~

> Mega Link For Modded Version < > Mega Link For Clean Version 1.18 < > Mega Link For Clean Version 1.16 <

Same deal as last time, I already implemented the mod so it should work simply by extracting and running the .exe. It's a test mode, saving/loading functions don't work yada yada. The important thing to note is how to choose between the Gargoyle and "Lustful Cocoon", which can be done by interacting with the Orb in the starting room after loading the save. I don't know how to read Kanji so, I tested it manually and Option 1 gave me Gargoyle, Option 2 gave me Gargoyle and Option 3 gave me the new enemy, the "Lustful Cocoon". I only tested each one once, so it might vary but I doubt it?

I included the Clean version of 1.18 AND 1.16 with a full save, which should work without issue!!! Please enjoy!
what mod exactly? I'm new to this game so just curious what this Mod brings over just the original.

Nekomamata

Mar 29, 2023
How does this compare to Ayura Crisis and Eris Dysnomi.
I find this game's animations excellent. The pixel art is fluid and good dang.
However the level design can be challenging for some people.

And to answer your question erm. Eris Dysnomi & Co have flat levels and are axed on combat. Here it goes up and down, you might come back to previous areas to unlock doors. There is a drop system I think..

The game isn't dead it's still going through update I didn't know :PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp:

C_Keystrokes

Mar 9, 2022
what mod exactly? I'm new to this game so just curious what this Mod brings over just the original.
The "mods" are just the enemies the Dev made and released later that when put into the base game it makes the game a test version which is not at all completable, basically just a linear set of rooms that lead to the new enemy in a boss chamber. The first enemy was a Gargoyle demon and the second was a flesh cocoon.

Reactions: ZX7H

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Instead of making a new game, he's gonna try to capitalize on the success of this one. Can't blame him, this game has a lot of potential. Personally I want x-ray and pregnancy but you can't have everything, I suppose.

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes