2.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Apprenticebait

Jan 23, 2022
Can anyone help me? I could play the old version of this game as normal but not the newer version, just nothing happened after I launched the .exe file. I have no clue about what causing this. The same thing happened become more frequent now just bothers me so much...

C_Keystrokes

Mar 9, 2022
Anyone have a save for vers 1.18? Would normally play and beat a game like this myself but the layout of these levels are just awful.
Hey i saw a new update:
Can anyone help me? I could play the old version of this game as normal but not the newer version, just nothing happened after I launched the .exe file. I have no clue about what causing this. The same thing happened become more frequent now just bothers me so much...

Alright, well, I saw a new test version dropped and figured the fellas back here might want a peek So, here's a link~

> < > < > <

Same deal as last time, I already implemented the mod so it should work simply by extracting and running the .exe. It's a test mode, saving/loading functions don't work yada yada. The important thing to note is how to choose between the Gargoyle and "Lustful Cocoon", which can be done by interacting with the Orb in the starting room after loading the save. I don't know how to read Kanji so, I tested it manually and Option 1 gave me Gargoyle, Option 2 gave me Gargoyle and Option 3 gave me the new enemy, the "Lustful Cocoon". I only tested each one once, so it might vary but I doubt it?

I included the Clean version of 1.18 AND 1.16 with a full save, which should work without issue!!! Please enjoy!

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes